Dante's Inferno
So you want to laugh at the N00BI3S and StuSuethors. This is the place. We never sleep. Come hang out and talk about anything, but you are on your own if you see foul language. Formerly the L.F.E.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Lady Elizabeth of New York

We have describe movie badly, so I thought why not.

X-men knock off. The bad boy from Gilmore Girls stars in it and he plays a character who has a lot of sexual tension with his niece.

9/8/2012 #1
Myrddin le Fay

Mutant X.

About morons who are super smart and they work in a university or something.

9/8/2012 . Edited 9/8/2012 #2
Robert Strand

Greek?

A TV show aired on NBC ironically about NBC...

9/8/2012 #3
Myrddin le Fay
No! The big bang theory.
9/8/2012 #4
mandrakefunnyjuice

Stars Earn Stripes is the first show that comes to mind when the word "irony" is mentioned in the same sentence as "NBC."

Some possible male models stand around a lot and look pretty while saving the world from various paranormal threats.

9/9/2012 . Edited 9/9/2012 #5
Ursinomancer

Supernatural?

A bunch of incompetent Southerners deal with all the mystical creatures that plague their small town.

9/9/2012 #6
Myrddin le Fay

I don't know, but I'll guess Monsters, (never watched it).

Some weird babe who likes to swim and is the sister of some bad evil chick gives some magic dude a wicked cool magical sword.

9/9/2012 #7
mandrakefunnyjuice

Ursino's was True Blood and as for Myrddin, I'm guessing Merlin.

Two underpaid women try to be funny, occasionally succeed.

9/9/2012 #8
Myrddin le Fay

Two Broke Girls? (I actually thought True Blood, but I was also thinking more monster monsters not corny vampires, and whatever. I haven't watched it).

A small town gets peppered by a meteorite and it make some guy sick to be around some, but do freaky things around other pieces.

9/9/2012 . Edited 9/9/2012 #9
mandrakefunnyjuice

Yup! :)

Yours is Smallvile, right?

An oversexed captain routinely endangers his crew . . . and it's set in Wales (it's not Star Trek, just throwing that out there).

9/9/2012 #10
Myrddin le Fay

Yep :)

Torchwood?

Giant robots beating on "aliens" with a lead male who is a whiny bastard coward and he lives with a girl who is more a bitch than Sakura from Naruto, a penguin, and a drunk!

9/9/2012 #11
Kinshula

Doctor Who

A guy in an undersized blue box with busty girls saves the universe.

9/9/2012 #12
mandrakefunnyjuice

. . .

Uh . . .

. . . Doctor Who?

A small town is full of fairy tale characters, except O WAIT NO IT ISN'T, and this blonde chick is their savior, and the mayor is evil, and O WAIT THE FAIRY TALES ARE REAL? Fucking PLOT TWIST.

9/9/2012 . Edited 9/9/2012 #13
Kinshula

I'm lost, I don't watch that TV and I just read the forums rules over. Whoops. Anyway.....

It involves a purple dinosaur on crack

9/9/2012 #14
mandrakefunnyjuice

Barney. (Once Upon a Time was mine.)

"Desperate," whiny women, some of whom are stay-at-home wives, who have different-yet-similar skill sets, all get together and have insanely implausible adventures. Recently, they team up and kill a guy.

9/9/2012 . Edited 9/9/2012 #15
Myrddin le Fay

Once upon a time

(@Kinshula: how did you get Doctor Who from that?)

Robots turning into cars, planes, trucks, and even telephone booths.

9/9/2012 #16
Myrddin le Fay

Revenge!

9/9/2012 #17
mandrakefunnyjuice

Transformers. Mine was Desperate Housewives up there.

A yellow-colored American family wacky adventures and stay the same age forever and ever.

9/9/2012 #18
Kinshula

Barnie! Oh, no the Simpsons.

A red haired guy with an over sized sword slices and hacks demons named hollows (hint it's an anime)

9/9/2012 #19
Myrddin le Fay

*rolls eyes* Bleach. By the way my one that you said was Doctor Who was Evagelion.

Not Doctor Who, and not Torchwood, but connected.

9/9/2012 . Edited 9/9/2012 #20
Kinshula

I see....

Glarghhh, curse my lack of TV knowledge. um... Oh, i got it The Sarah Jane Adventures (I may have used wikipedia.... *coughs*)

hmm,

A whole bunch of high school singers sing pop. songs with their chorus teacher

9/9/2012 #21
mandrakefunnyjuice

Glee

Not Buffy, but connected.

9/9/2012 . Edited 9/9/2012 #22
Myrddin le Fay

Angel!

A 10 year old boy gets a job as a teacher at a all girls junior high school, to pass a test to become a full mage (they're not magic when he starts). His students are all bat shit crazy. Ones a ninja, another a princess, and then a samurai, and plenty of other nutters like an immortal 10 year old girl and a robot. He kisses each of them to give them each awesome powers by 'lucky dip' they have three cards each, a dud, cosplay, and rare.

9/9/2012 #23
Kinshula

I know this One!!!!

It's Mahou Sensei Negima!

Hmm...

An anthropologist works for the FBI with a totally hot partner who's last name sound like a restaurant seat.

9/9/2012 #24
mandrakefunnyjuice

Bones!

A supposedly French British officer leads his expeditionary spaceship throughout the final frontier. Meanwhile, Klingons quote Shakespeare and androids are awesome.

EDIT: Lol, awkward. Sorry Myrddin. Hate it when this happens

9/9/2012 . Edited 9/9/2012 #25
Myrddin le Fay

Bones!

A guy dresses up in armour and was caught by the angry green eyed monster.

9/9/2012 #26
Myrddin le Fay

The Next Generation (and curse TV for distracting me!)

They get lost after travelling through a giant hole in space and get pulled 75,000 light years from home!

9/9/2012 #27
Kinshula

MFJ: Star trek

MYdrrin: You lost me...

EDIT: We did it again!

9/9/2012 . Edited 9/9/2012 #28
Myrddin le Fay

The first was Avengers, and the second Voyager. (and the Next Generation is Star Trek. Star Trek Star Trek is a completely different show).

Stars that chick from Buffy and American Pie, Willow, and she has a Canadian best friend, she's now married with a kid, and they have a best friend who narrates the story, and another who in real life is gay but in this he's a straight player.

9/9/2012 . Edited 9/9/2012 #29
Robert Strand

Veronica Mars?

Mine was 30 Rock

three neighborhood friends think of ideas to get money in order to purchase a hard candy that they enjoy.

9/9/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Omnipotent One Envy Omnipotent One Vanity
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member