Dante's Inferno
So you want to laugh at the N00BI3S and StuSuethors. This is the place. We never sleep. Come hang out and talk about anything, but you are on your own if you see foul language. Formerly the L.F.E.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »
XxDeathscythexX

Hi Marrisa, I'm Deathscythe.

Welcome to LFE

9/27/2009 #1,651
Wildcard999

Hey Marissa! I echo Deathscythe's welcome. ^^

9/28/2009 #1,652
DayD-Ari

I'm back... Even though I know many people have forgotten who I am but it is okay ^_^

9/28/2009 #1,653
Gryphaena

Hello, Dead-Ari, it is good to meet you.

9/28/2009 #1,654
DayD-Ari

Same here Gryphaena

9/28/2009 #1,655
cfffteasfujk

heyaz Ari, welcome back and nice to meet you :D

9/28/2009 #1,656
Wildcard999

Hi Ari! Wow, you must be from a long time ago. I don't recognize the name, and I've been here over two years!

...Unless you used to be called "Dead at your Doorstep". That name sounds a little familiar.

Well, welcome back!

9/29/2009 #1,657
animationiscool

Hi, my username is animationiscool. I have joined FanFiction.net recently. I am a shy person who likes to read and draw, but I have also recently developed an interest in writing. I have a large interest in animation, especially older cartoons. I am currently working on a fanfic, but I have very little writing experience. I am sorry if does not have a lot of description at this point. I will try to add more chapters and possibly update it more often when I am not busy with my college assignments.

9/29/2009 #1,658
Wildcard999

Hello, there! You could've been talking about me when I first got here until you got to the part about animation. My interest in fanfiction really came from not being able to scan my drawings into a computer so I could show off my skills.

If you'd like help improving your writing skills, there's an entire forum dedicated to doing that called Writer's Anonymous. It's helped a ton of writers improve their skills vastly and quickly. There's all kinds of tips and advice they are always ready and willing to give there. And don't feel bad about being new. The new people from a while ago are the experienced people of now. It's an endless cycle that keeps feeding itself.

Hope to see you around!

9/29/2009 #1,659
animationiscool

Thank you for the advice. I will read some of the topics on Writer's Anonymous so I can try to improve my writing skills.

9/29/2009 #1,660
Wildcard999

You're very welcome. The welcome thread is a good place to start. It'll point out a lot of really helpful links to help you with your writing and such.

And thread participation is encouraged, no matter how little experience or knowledge you have! I should know since I started with virtually nothing.

9/29/2009 #1,661
DayD-Ari

Well I'm still "Dead at your Doorstep" XD and yes i was called that but it became sorta weird being called 'Dead' for short so i just added my real name at the end.

Anywho enough about that.... This forum hasn't changed that much, that is good :)

9/29/2009 #1,662
Wildcard999

It just changed regulars, is all. It kind of helps that a few people from before came back.

Sorry, it's been so long that it took a bit for memories of you to come back. Yeah, I can get 'Dead' being a little weird as a name. Having your name in your SN will make it easier to remember if we don't talk often.

So welcome back. Stay a while. :D

9/29/2009 #1,663
Gryphaena

Welcome, animationiscool.

Thanks for the link, Darkwinter!

9/30/2009 #1,664
This Vicious Cabaret

Hello. Figured I'd post here if nowhere else, I don't feel a need to give out any of my details. I might be an active member here, I might not. While I'm on I thought I would take the time to post, though.

10/5/2009 #1,665
Gryphaena

Hello, Vicious. Welcome to the site and the forums.

10/5/2009 #1,666
Mona Lisa23

Hi, I'm Mona. I am aquarius, mother, 30-and-a-few-years old. German. I was referred by Darkwinter to this forum as I'm experiencing technical problems with the update of my story. For the moment I will ask my question and hopefully find an answer. Well possible that I might stay for other reasons, though. ;) So, this is just to say 'Hi!' to everybody.

10/5/2009 #1,667
Ariana Ethaitrius

Welcome to the forum!

I'm Dejsha or Velvet, which ever you prefer. I am pleased to meet you. *holds out hand*

10/5/2009 #1,668
Mona Lisa23

Thank you, Dejsha! *shakes hand with a smile

10/6/2009 #1,669
cfffteasfujk

Heyaz Mona Lisa :D

Welcome to the LFE xD

10/6/2009 #1,670
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails

Yay! Welcome to the forum. After a lengthy absence, I have returned!!!

10/6/2009 #1,671
XxDeathscythexX

Welcome back Nutella

10/7/2009 #1,672

Thanks buddy! I don't know who remembers me. I noticed a lot of the people who were here three months ago don't visit here, like SASUKE'S PENIS and Integrated Data. Maybe I'm just blind. And Nikolai is gone :(

10/9/2009 #1,673
Wildcard999

Hey Mona! Welcome to the LFE! You'll find I refer a lot of people here. Or to Writer's Anonymous.

They just don't come...:(

10/9/2009 #1,674
Aww... that’s too bad! Those two certainly made things interesting! I’ve met Nikolai in person (we worked at my hometown’s local festival together), so it’s kinda sad. She just got peeved after she was ganged up on in that incest topic ages ago. Damn, does she hold a grudge! Anyway... youse are less crazier now, huh?
10/9/2009 . Edited 10/9/2009 #1,675
Aww... that’s too bad! Those two certainly made things interesting! I’ve met Nikolai in person (we worked at my hometown’s local festival together), so it’s kinda sad. She just got peeved after she was ganged up on in that incest topic ages ago. Damn, does she hold a grudge! Anyway... youse are less crazier now, huh?
10/9/2009 #1,676
Wildcard999

youse are less crazier now, huh?

What? Sorry, not sure what you mean by that.

She just got peeved after she was ganged up on in that incest topic ages ago. Damn, does she hold a grudge!

That's funny. I seem to remember her saying she didn't care about anyone else's feelings bcause this was the internet, and she's upset because her's were hurt? Oh well. Unpleasant is unpleasant. I hope she's happier with whatever she's doing now.

10/9/2009 #1,677
ryapoo

Hey! My name is french so you can just call me Ry.

I love animals, nature, and I don't like the human race at times (frequently - NASA. . .wtf, money doesn't grow on trees). . .I disgust myself. Sorry to say it. XDD

I like reading, writing, and drawing. I'm pretty upbeat.

Hmm. . .I pretty much gave up fanfiction, but I'm trying to write a novel that I'm trying to end. It's too long. XD I'm in high school and I think that's it. . . :D

10/9/2009 . Edited 10/11/2009 #1,678
Wildcard999

Actually, that looks related to the roots of Amiable Savior. Mind if I call you that? It's a nice name, btw.

Ry is fine to, but I might not remember. I'm not on here very often.

I love animals, nature, and I don't like the human race at times

Yep. Me too. And my brother. And my mother. We do a lot of terrible things that no one in the animal kingdom would even consider. A little intelligence is a dangerous thing. We're better off with a LOT. ;)

Not sure how to end the novel, or not sure how to end a novel? Either way, if you need writing help, a forum called Writer's Anonymous is great for that. I left a link to it somewhere on the last page, or the one before it. Can't remember.

Welcome to the LFE!

10/9/2009 #1,679
ryapoo

I just looked up two of the words and I got the result so I just flowed with it. And it's fine if you call me that. :D

Oh. That's nice to know I'm not the only person to think that. People sometimes get all fussy and hissy. . .lol

Not sure how to end the novel. I'll check it out!

10/9/2009 #1,680
« Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Omnipotent One Envy Omnipotent One Vanity, Omnipotent One Wrath, Omnipotent One Lust, Insufficient, Saber Wing, Trippy Hippie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member