T w i l i g h t d o m
Do you want to share your favorite quotes, join a roleplay, or talk about Eclipse? We have all those topics and many more! Come enter this kindom of Twilightdom!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
MarryMeTopaz

Hey guys!!!!

Here is that forum you wanted me to make!!

~MMT

8/1/2007 . Edited 7/4/2008 #1
MarryMeTopaz
In New Moon when Bella is left in the woods when Edward broke up with her, I think that the song 'Behind these Hazel Eyes' By: Kelly Clarkson. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here are the lyrics: Seems like just yesterday You were a part of me I used to stand so tall I used to be so strong Your arms around me tight Everything, it felt so right Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong Now I can't breathe No, I can't sleep I'm barely hanging on Here I am, once again I'm torn into pieces Can't deny it, can't pretend Just thought you were the one Broken up, deep inside But you won't get to see the tears I cry Behind these hazel eyes I told you everything Opened up and let you in You made me feel alright For once in my life Now all that's left of me Is what I pretend to be So together, but so broken up inside 'Cause I can't breathe No, I can't sleep I'm barely hangin' on Here I am, once again I'm torn into pieces Can't deny it, can't pretend Just thought you were the one Broken up, deep inside But you won't get to see the tears I cry Behind these hazel eyes Swallow me then spit me out For hating you, I blame myself Seeing you it kills me now No, I don't cry on the outside Anymore... Here I am, once again I'm torn into pieces Can't deny it, can't pretend Just thought you were the one Broken up, deep inside But you won't get to see the tears I cry Behind these hazel eyes Here I am, once again I'm torn into pieces Can't deny it, can't pretend Just thought you were the one Broken up, deep inside But you won't get to see the tears I cry Behind these hazel eyes --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~MMT
8/1/2007 #2
MarryMeTopaz
Also 'Far Away' By: Nickelback. For in New Moon, when they are in the voultri waiting room and Bella is in Edward's arms. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here are the lyrics: This time, This place Misused, Mistakes Too long too late Who was I to make you wait Just one chance Just one breath Just in case there's just one left 'Cause you know, you know, you know [CHORUS] I love you I've loved you all along I miss you Been far away for far too long I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore On my knees, I'll ask Last chance for one last dance 'Cause with you, I'd withstand All of Hell to hold your hand I'd give it all I'd give for us Give anything, but I won't give up 'Cause you know, you know, you know [CHORUS] That I love you I loved you all along And I miss you Been far away for far too long [Far Away lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com] I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'd never go Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore So far away So far away far away for far too long So far away So far away far away for far too long But you know, you know, you know I wanted I wanted you to stay 'Cause I needed I need to hear you say I love you I loved you all along And I forgive you For being away for far too long So keep breathing 'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore Believe it Hold on to me,and never let me go Keep breathing 'Cause I'm not leaving you anymore Believe it hold on to me never let me go Keep breathing hold on to me, never let me go Keep breathing hold on to me, never let me go ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ~MMT
8/1/2007 #3
MyArtIsInWords
For my presentation, I give you... My entire iPod Twilight playlist (it is undergoing revisions all the time, so expect updates) Here it is: 1. She's A Rebel - Green Day 2. I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) - Fall Out Boy 3. Camisado - Panic! At the Disco 4. Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray 5. Ever The Same - Rob Thomas 6. My Favorite Accident - Motion City Soundtrack 7. Of All The Gin Joints In The World - Fall Out Boy 8. Memory - Sugarcult 9. Breathing - Yellowcard 10. XO - Fall Out Boy 11. The Girl's A Straight Up Hustler - All Time Low 12. 3 A.M. - Matchbox Twenty 13. The Future Freaks Me Out - Motion City Soundtrack 14. Fighting - Yellowcard 15. Barely Breathing - Duncan Shiek 16. Line And Sinker - Billy Talent 17. Hum Hallelujah - Fall Out Boy 18. There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet - Panic! At the Disco 19. L.G. Fuad - Motion City Soundtrack 20. How To Save A Life - The Fray 21. St. Jimmy - Green Day 22. I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me - Fall Out Boy 23. Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard 24. Little Wonders - Rob Thomas 25. I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance 26. You - Switchfoot MMT, thanks for Far Away. I might put that between Fighting and Barely Breathing.
8/1/2007 #4
MarryMeTopaz
No problem!!! ~MMT
8/2/2007 #5
twilightshere
ok, i seriously have THE perfect song, for when edward is breaking up with her in the woods, listen to it, im not posting the lyrics, im not even kidding, it suits it. No, it isn't by: +44
8/2/2007 #6
MarryMeTopaz
So please understand This isn't just goodbye This is I can't stand you so sad! ~MMT
8/2/2007 #7
MyArtIsInWords
Well, I don't like how he sings it, but the song is alright. It makes perfect sense, but I think the overall tone is a bit upbeat to make me feel "sad." I'm wondering whether or not to add "Best of You" by the Foo Fighters to my playlist. What do you guys think?
8/2/2007 #8
MarryMeTopaz
Where in the movie would you put that song?? ~MMT
8/2/2007 #9
krazykatie
Here are a few songs I have: My number one for the breakup is My Immortal by Evanescence. Stephenie Meyer likes that song too. "I'm so tired of being here Suppressed by all my childish fears And if you have to leave I wish that you would just leave 'Cause your presence still lingers here And it won't leave me alone These wounds won't seem to heal This pain is just too real There's just too much that time cannot erase [CHORUS:] When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears I held your hand through all of these years But you still have all of me You used to captivate me By your resonating light Now I'm bound by the life you left behind Your face it haunts My once pleasant dreams Your voice it chased away All the sanity in me These wounds won't seem to heal This pain is just too real There's just too much that time cannot erase- [Chorus] I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone But though you're still with me I've been alone all along [Chorus]" I have a song for a part of Twilight that generally gets ignored in these discussions. California Dreamin' by the Mamas and the Papas for the first couple of pages in Chapter One, when Bella first arrives in Forks. I won't post the lyrics. It's just about someone in a cold, snowy (or rainy) place who wants to be somewhere sunny. Never Had a Dream Come True is one I first found on a Twilight youtube video. It is by S Club 7. "Everybody's got something They had to leave behind One regret from yesterday That just seems to grow with time There's no use looking back or wondering (or wondering) How it could be now or might have been (or might have been) All this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go I never had a dream come true 'Til the day that I found you Even though, I pretend that I've moved on You'll always be my baby I never found the words to say (never found the words to say) You're the one I think about each day (the one I think about each day) And I know no matter where life takes me to A part of me will always be with you Ooooooohh yeah Somewhere in my memory I've lost all sense of time And tomorrow can never be 'Cause yesterday is all that fills my mind There's no use looking back or wondering (or wondering) How it should be now or might have been (might have been) All this I know but still I can't find ways to let you go I never had a dream come true 'Til the day that I found you Even though, I pretend that I've moved on You'll always be my baby I never found the words to say (never found the words to say) You're the one I think about each day (the one I think about each day) And I know no matter where life takes me to A part of me will always be You'll always be the dream that fills my head Yes you will, say you will, you know you will, oh baby You'll always be the one I know I'll never forget There's no use looking back or wondering (or wondering) Because love is a strange and funny thing (and funny thing) No matter how I try and try I just can't say good-bye No, no, no, no I never had a dream come true 'Til the day that I found you Even though, I pretend that I've moved on You'll always be my baby I never found the words to say (never found the words to say) You're the one I think about each day (the one I think about each day) And I know no matter where life takes me to A part of me will always be A part of me will always be with you Ooooooohh" What do you think? -Katie
8/3/2007 #10
MarryMeTopaz
I like the last one alot ~MMT
8/3/2007 #11
Tigerlillium
Ok, I really think that the perfect song for when Bella is beginning to think that she might learn to love Jacob and that "if [i]he[/i] really cared" [i]he[/i] would want her to be happy, is [u]Because You Loved Me[/u] by Celine Dion. Here are they lyrics: For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see For all the joy you brought to my life For all the wrong that you made right For every dream you made come true For all the love I found in you Ill be forever thankful baby Youre the one who held me up Never let me fall Youre the one who saw me through through it all You were my strength when I was weak You were my voice when I couldnt speak You were my eyes when I couldnt see You saw the best there was in me Lifted me up when I couldnt reach You gave me faith coz you believed Im everything I am Because you loved me You gave me wings and made me fly You touched my hand I could touch the sky I lost my faith, you gave it back to me You said no star was out of reach You stood by me and I stood tall I had your love I had it all Im grateful for each day you gave me Maybe I dont know that much But I know this much is true I was blessed because I was loved by you You were my strength when I was weak You were my voice when I couldnt speak You were my eyes when I couldnt see You saw the best there was in me Lifted me up when I couldnt reach You gave me faith coz you believed Im everything I am Because you loved me You were always there for me The tender wind that carried me A light in the dark shining your love into my life Youve been my inspiration Through the lies you were the truth My world is a better place because of you You were my strength when I was weak You were my voice when I couldnt speak You were my eyes when I couldnt see You saw the best there was in me Lifted me up when I couldnt reach You gave me faith coz you believed Im everything I am Because you loved me You were my strength when I was weak You were my voice when I couldnt speak You were my eyes when I couldnt see You saw the best there was in me Lifted me up when I couldnt reach You gave me faith coz you believed Im everything I am Because you loved me Im everything I am Because you loved me
8/3/2007 #12
MarryMeTopaz
That does go into that part really well... ~MMT
8/4/2007 #13
MarryMeTopaz
-HAPPY DANCE- ECLIPSE IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ECLIPSE IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ECLIPSE IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ECLIPSE IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ECLIPSE IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ECLIPSE IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ECLIPSE IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -HAPPY DANCE- ~MMT
8/7/2007 #14
twilightshere
hey, i just checked this out...what you said eairlier about the 'no it isn't' by +44... i no, it IS really sad, thats why i think it'd be PERFECT for that scene, when he's leaving her in the woods.
8/7/2007 #15
MarryMeTopaz
ya it would. ~MMT
8/7/2007 #16
MyArtIsInWords
1. She's A Rebel - Green Day 2. I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) - Fall Out Boy 3. Camisado - Panic! At the Disco 4. Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray 5. Ever The Same - Rob Thomas 6. My Favorite Accident - Motion City Soundtrack 7. Of All The Gin Joints In The World - Fall Out Boy 8. Memory - Sugarcult 9. Breathing - Yellowcard 10. XO - Fall Out Boy 11. The Girl's A Straight Up Hustler - All Time Low 12. 3 A.M. - Matchbox Twenty 13. The Future Freaks Me Out - Motion City Soundtrack 14. Fighting - Yellowcard 15. Far Away - Nickleback* 16. Say Goodbye - Chris Brown* 17. Line And Sinker - Billy Talent 18. Hum Hallelujah - Fall Out Boy 19. Savin' Me - Nickleback* 20. How To Save A Life - The Fray 21. Are We The Waiting? - Green Day* 22. St. Jimmy - Green Day 23. There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet - Panic! At the Disco 24. L.G. Fuad - Motion City Soundtrack 25. I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me - Fall Out Boy 26. Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard 27. Little Wonders - Rob Thomas 28. I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance 29. You - Switchfoot UPDATED PLAYLIST * = new song 29 songs XD
8/8/2007 #17
krazykatie
I was just running through the songs in my playlist, and came up with this: A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton (New Moon - Oddly, it fits what Edward is thinking when he's gone) Could it be Magic - Barry Mannilow (Twilight - Edward and Bella's relationship in the beginning) Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects (I know, corny)(Twilight - Edward's conflict) Every Time We Touch - Cascada (Twilight - How Bella feels about Edward) Here Without You - 3 Doors Down (New Moon - Bella without Edward, or possibly Edward without Bella) My Immortal - Evanescance (Which I've mentioned before)(New Moon - Edward leaves Bella) Na na, hey hey, Goodbye - Steam (New Moon/Eclipse - Jacob to Bella) Never Had a Dream Come True - S Club 7 (Also mentioned before)(New Moon - Edward Leaves Bella) We're in Heaven - DJ Sammy (I purposely chose this one over the original, Heaven)(End of the series, assuming Bella and Edward end up together. We'll kill Stephenie if they're not, though) Hmm. Some of these are better than the others. What do you think of these? I mostly chose new ones, except Could It Be Magic and that Na na song, though there are a few older songs I have in mind. -Katie
8/8/2007 #18
MarryMeTopaz
cool ~MMT
8/8/2007 #19
MyArtIsInWords
Say Goodbye - Chris Brown Also, Wait for You - Elliot Yamin (he's white O.o he sounds like Chris over there O_O) And... some other songs I guess. I forgot all of them -_- Hand Me Down - Matchbox Twenty
8/9/2007 #20
MyArtIsInWords
Speaking of music, what instruments do you think the Cullens would play if they ever made a band? Here's my take: Edward - Piano (dur) Jasper - Bass (Seriously, Jasper is like the backbone of the family, and I think the bass represents that) Bella - Vocals (I'm not sure about you guys, but Bella seems just a bit to clumsy to play an insturment) Rosalie - Violin / Backing Guitar (She's more traditional than the rest) Alice - Electric Guitar (nothing says "Ohmigod I'm hyper" like the electric) Emmett - Drums (high energy = yes) Oh yeah and everyone sings too.
8/9/2007 #21
MyArtIsInWords
O.o three in a row. The Takedown - Yellowcard and Keeper - Yellowcard Both are from Yellowcard's new album, Paper Walls. They also both make sense with Jacob and his struggle for Bella.
8/9/2007 #22
MarryMeTopaz
Bella might be a little shy for vocals. But then again after her attitude in Eclipse Im not so sure. ~MMT
8/9/2007 #23
krazykatie
Bella in a band...why do I find that funny? Heh. Don't singers in bands usually dance? That [i]would[/i] be funny. I guess it depends on the song, right? Half the time, they may need Alice's "musical" voice. Getting carried away here. Lol. -Katie
8/9/2007 #24
MarryMeTopaz
yep lol! ~MMT
8/9/2007 #25
MyArtIsInWords
This song is especially for you, Alice (MMT): Dear Bobbie* - Yellowcard *Minus what Ryan Key's Grandpa (the old guy) says. This song makes sense with a totally made up scene where Jasper talks to Alice, before the big battle in Eclipse.
8/10/2007 #26
MarryMeTopaz
That is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! ~MMT
8/10/2007 #27
MyArtIsInWords
So what's the favor?
8/10/2007 #28
MarryMeTopaz
o I put it... ~MMT
8/10/2007 #29
MyArtIsInWords
Really? I didn't cath it. I was too busy listening to our theme song again.
8/10/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: MarryMeTopaz prettypinkbookworm, Jarc is teh win 8D, Euonym, Topaz in the Meadow, Dreamyy, Librarian2be, yourbrandofheroine, noxinvictal, dazzledbytopaz, lndigo, schmexybella, MyArtIsInWords, Tigerlillium
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member