T w i l i g h t d o m
Do you want to share your favorite quotes, join a roleplay, or talk about Eclipse? We have all those topics and many more! Come enter this kindom of Twilightdom!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
MyArtIsInWords
Yeah, the whole model thing kinda seals the deal. If they keep up the bad casting I won't watch the movie
11/16/2007 #61
prettypinkbookworm
Really? I think I'd watch it no matter how much I knew it would suck. Though I would probably regret it later.
11/16/2007 #62
MyArtIsInWords
Yeah, exactly my point. If they're not going to get good actors, then too bad for the movie,
11/16/2007 #63
prettypinkbookworm
When has a movie ever done a book justice? You're asking for the impossible.
11/16/2007 #64
MyArtIsInWords
Very true :(
11/16/2007 #65
prettypinkbookworm
The worst had to be Eragon. As much as I now dislike the book, the movie was just....wow.
11/16/2007 #66
MyArtIsInWords
The movie was terrible! So cliche
11/16/2007 #67
prettypinkbookworm
I had to work to keep myself from busting up laughing at some of the lines. For crying out loud, they RHYMED!
11/16/2007 #68
MyArtIsInWords
They did! It was so funny! My best friend dragged me to go see the movie. I laughed. I was probably the only one.
11/16/2007 #69
prettypinkbookworm
yes...because the six-year-olds were captivated the entire performance.
11/16/2007 #70
MyArtIsInWords
lol! They probably didn't even know it was a book :P
11/16/2007 #71
prettypinkbookworm
Probably not. sorry I disappeared, mom demanded the computer.
11/16/2007 #72
MyArtIsInWords
ah that explains things I had to take a shower
11/16/2007 #73
Friendly Legolas Sporker
I actually think that the Twilight books are a bit mediocre, and that Stephenie is getting too much credit. *dodges flaming arrows of hate*
11/17/2007 #74
prettypinkbookworm
*shoots arrow* I don't think she's mediocre, but I definitely know books that I like the same that don't get as much attention (pellinor books!)
11/17/2007 #75
prettypinkbookworm
Wait, have you introduced yourself? Because if you haven't you should. It's the cool thing to do. Everyone's doing it!
11/17/2007 #76
Friendly Legolas Sporker
What to say... what to say... Three thing about me: I obsess over fanfiction. I hate canon. I am sleep deprived.
11/17/2007 #77
prettypinkbookworm
You could go to the introduce yourself thread :)
11/17/2007 #78
Friendly Legolas Sporker
awwww.... but I'm lazy!
11/18/2007 #79
MarryMeTopaz
people get... mad... I know.. odd lol ~MMT
11/18/2007 #80
Ayame Hatake
I love Stephenie, but I wouldn't put her on the same pedestal as Shakespeare at all. Shakespeare is like ruler of all god's of writing and Stephenie is one of those lesser gods. You can't say she is Shakespeare when Shakespeare was a man ahead of his time! He discussed issues that were thought taboo (i.e. Racism) And was a master playwright. I love Stephenie, but she is no Shakespeare. However, i think Stephenie is an amazing author and I think she has an adorable personality from her little blurbs on her site. i love her books and will continue to read them. She has a great style and captivating plots. Sorry about the Shakespeare rant, but I am a huuuuuge Shakespeare fan.
11/27/2007 #81
MarryMeTopaz
see lasts year we read a shakespeare play and I was lost... at that time was when I posted that post ~MMT
12/1/2007 #82
Ayame Hatake
I understand he can be a bit confusing. Hamlet is a mind bender. But yeah I love Shakespeare anyway. Iambic Pentameter rawks my sawks lol. ^_^
12/10/2007 #83
MarryMeTopaz
we read 'as you like it' ~MMT
12/23/2007 #84
prettypinkbookworm
Shakespeare confuses me XD
1/9/2008 #85
Jarc is teh win 8D
Everything confuses me.
3/19/2008 #86
ROCKNROLLFANATIC
I agree. Im reading Romeo and Juliet in English and im already confused after the first two pages...:S
3/21/2008 #87
Loz'93

Bumping old threads.

Yeah, Stephenie Meyer is plainly, A LEGEND!

6/4/2008 #88
Topaz in the Meadow

At the moment, I believe Meyer isn't very good. A copy of Midnight Sun was leaked out onto the internet and she has prettty much decided that she doesn't want to continue.

8/31/2008 #89
Shakespeare Freakazoid

Um, um, um, I'm really hyper right now, and I feel the need to express my hyperness by posting on every unlocked topic in the forum, sooooooooooooooooooo....HERE I AM!!!!! (BTW, I typed that in 10 seconds. That's how hyper I am)

She's....OK. I adore her for writing Twilight, but I think she's a bit....overzealous. Well, kind of. She overreacts to stuff. She's on my top 25 list of favorite people on the planet. :D

9/6/2008 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: MarryMeTopaz prettypinkbookworm, Jarc is teh win 8D, Euonym, Topaz in the Meadow, dreamyy, debgratofed, yourbrandofheroine, noxinvictal, dazzledbytopaz, lndigo, schmexybella, MyArtIsInWords, Tigerlillium
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member