In the Game
A forum made for the discussion of the Chess pieces. You can ask for information about their pasts, what their names are and just fangirlboy over them completely.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Werewolf of Fire
It's quite simple really. Rules 1) Don't flame people - You don't like a character? Fine. Just buzz off and let everyone love who they love. 2) Can we keep topics to a PG rating (so no saying f***, b***, b***, etc) 3) If you wanna argue do it via PM - If I see arguing (this doesn't count discussions, that's when you state a point and you state evidence for that point), I'll delete the topic/message/s 4) Have fun. And we don't want triples or even doubles of topics based on either one character or the same topic. I'll be making a list of sorts to go here: General Topics Favourite Character - http://www.fanfiction.net/fr/599831/31983/2139740/1/
6/15/2007 . Edited 6/15/2007 #1
TheAlmightyMoi
join my forum MAR RP
12/18/2007 #2
KingCheshireZorua

Can I post a Chess Piece character related topic here? I'm just dying to try it out.

11/13/2008 #3
Forum Moderators: Werewolf of Fire
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member