Pairings disscussion because WE HAVE NONE!
JacenTenel Ka? JainaJag? ZekkTahiri? Discuss and pairing here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
WWMTgirl
What do you guys think about Jacne and Tenel Ka?
6/19/2007 #1
The Nerdy Samurai
They're together for sure. Jacen's going to be the father of their daughter Allana. Oops.
7/19/2007 #2
Hananiah
I really liked Tenal Ka and Jacen but since Legacy I'm kind of getting annoyed by both of them
8/2/2007 #3
Ink Knight
I found Jacen and TK to be the most adorable pairing in the YJk, but the lack of J/TK in the NJO really annoyed me and the fan's lack of faith in them as a couple as of late has really tended to get on my nerves...But basically, they belong together...as do Jaina and Zekk and Anakin and Tahiri...Though since Anakin's dead i know an OC that goes perfecty with Tahirir...But you get my point...

DARRA

8/20/2007 #4
myuseful-idiot
Defenitly the perfect pair. Although when Jacen turns dark, things between him and his small family gets risky.
12/20/2007 #5
jainasolo101
I like them together. I just wish Jacen didn't have to turn out evil. But hey there always has to be an evil guy. am i right?
2/18/2008 #6
Spidey3000
Maybe he'll get redeemed or something before the end. I think he's gonna die though.
3/19/2008 #7
MaxGrayShinigamiVampire

Personally I don't think either him or Jaina are going to die. Jaina's too important and Jacen's gotta set up his Empire, as per the Repeat they are following for the most part. Plus Jaina and, sadly, Fel seem to be getting together and there's a prophecy concerning Jaina having a kid. Well, I personally believe it means Jaina since it never seemed to work for Leia.

5/4/2008 #8
QuixoticQuest

I love their pairing, but I don't like what happens to Jacen after Dark Nest. I think the fact that he's a goofball and a joker works really well to contrast with Tenel Ka's personality. They're a definite-solid couple. ^_^

7/12/2009 #9
QuixoticQuest

Unfortunately, yes. I want the old Jacen back. He really isn't as interesting as an evil overlord.

7/12/2009 #10
QuixoticQuest

I think killing Jacen was a waste of a character and it's kind of one of the pairings that works only if they're together. They compliment each other. It's so depressing that they get ruined by LOTF.

Bummer. Oh, well. I have my AU series to keep me happy. =)

11/30/2009 #11
FuryanJedi13

I agree. The LOTF series in general was not that good, but the entire issue with Jacen just made it even worse. What I find really annoying and insulting is that Troy Denning was behind it all, including the whole disintegration of the J/TK relationship, and yet he claims that the YJK series was one of his all-time favourites.

Pardon my bluntness, but in my opinion, that just makes him a f---ing traitor.

None of the YJK couplings survived, and that really p*** me off.

4/22/2010 #12
QuixoticQuest

No, you're right. None of the pairings survived and the whole series is in the dumps because there aren't any new Jedi left. Exactly! I loved Jacen/TK and they had so much potential to be a great coupling but then Jacen just had to go dark. -_-.... What the ***???? about sums that up for me.

I agree. He tried to bring Anakin Solo back but Lucas rejected it. That was a plus but otherwise Denning has a distinct red mark in my book.

*Sigh* I don't get why they didn't either. Now it's just Luke doing random stuff (I've read some stuff on Wookieepedia since I don't read the books anymore) and it doesn't even SOUND interesting, so I don't imagine the series is written all the well either.

4/24/2010 #13
FuryanJedi13

Too true my friend, too true indeed. I have only read about the latest series on Wookieepedia, and quite frankly, I have seen better and more convincing stories written in the graffiti on the walls of a public restroom.

I don't know if you have seen the latest Star Trek film by J.J. Abrams (which was awesome, by the way), but I am really hoping that someone has the guts to do what he did with that timeline with the SWEU timeline. Trust me, at this point, the EU NEEDS to be fixed, and that particular manner seems to present the best option.

By the way, I have been reading your story, and although it is very long I think it is pretty good. You definitely have a talent, my friend.

4/30/2010 #14
Strata The Oracle

the person who thought Jacen should be a sith lord was a retard. Nuff Said. I loved him when he was a kid. Then he went to the darkside. Three words: Worst. Sith Lord. Ever. Okay, four words, but you get the picture.

9/5/2010 #15
DarylDixon'sgirl1985

Yeah. I totally agree with you Strata The Oracle. Jacen Solo or Darth Cadeus was the worst Sith Lord ever. I mean seriously who kills their aunt to become a Sith and thinks they'd get away with it. He's like the only idiot to do that. Stupid Darth Cadeus bring back Jacen Solo we all like him.

5/29/2011 #16
DarylDixon'sgirl1985

Yeah. I totally agree with you Strata The Oracle. Jacen Solo or Darth Cadeus was the worst Sith Lord ever. I mean seriously who kills their aunt to become a Sith and thinks they'd get away with it. He's like the only idiot to do that. Stupid Darth Cadeus bring back Jacen Solo we all like him.

5/29/2011 #17
JadedPhoenixBurning

I have to agree with everyone here, the pairing worked well and did not like the character changes that Jacen underwent after YJK series. I loved him as a teen and thought that he had a lot of potential that was wasted when the writers cast off his carefree side in favor of the Dark Lord.

7/19/2012 #18
Forum Moderators: WWMTgirl
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member