Kim Possible Discussion
Everything and anything Kim Possible. As well, if you want to create a topic to discuss your own stories, feel free to create your own topic here! The more, the merrier!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
chris the cynic

[Meta note: compiling this list involved a lot of copying and pasting, that gives a lot of room for error. As in I almost accidentally left out Purplegirl761. So, please, If you see a mistake, let me know and I'll fix it.]

There are a lot of things nominated in the first round and I figured a sorted reading list might help people who want to give everything a fair shake. It doesn't cover every award because the Kimmunity Achievement Award isn't tied to the year in question, the CPNeb Kimmunity Award isn't even tied to fanfiction or fanfiction dot net, and Best Reviewer obviously has nothing to do with whether or not someone even is an author. (Nominees for those awards are thus not listed, even when included for other reasons.)

The format is alphabetical order by author, then alphabetical order by work. Nominations are placed in the numbered order that has been presented thus far. Things the entire work is nominated for are placed before nominees that the work includes. When a nominated series has three or fewer works in it so far, I've decided to list the individual works for ease of finding them.

Note that this is just the list of nominees, I have no idea what you'll find when you click through these links because I have not actually read the seven thousand things nominated this year.

-

13Alex

The1Herton

Aero Tendo

Alecto8

AlyssC01

TheAmbiguousFool – Nominee for Best New Author

• The Dream – Nominee for Best Oneshot and Best Story Overall

• Worth It – Nominee for Best Kigo and Best Romance

arandomshipper – Nominee for Best Writer and Best New Author

• Grief – Nominee for Best Drama, Best Unlikely/Unique Story, and Best Series Overall

• Worth Even More – Includes nominee for Best Alternative Pairing (Shego/Dr. Driector)

• You Saw Nothing – Nominee for Best Comedy and Best Oneshot

BearSent176

Biyo94

Campy

• Tell it to the Marines – Nominee for Best One Shot. Includes Nominees for Best Minor Character (Jessica) and Best single Line:

• "Oh Bonnie, you're still trying to make me insecure about my looks like you did in high school, hoping I'll meeky follow you around? Give it up already! I am so done with that!" (In this instance, Jessica is free from the Queen's hold on her, thanks to her mad military training skills)

CaptainKodak1 – Nominee for Best Writer

Caseysfancy

CelendilAU -- Nominee for Best New Author

• KP: Shadow Plays -- Nominee for Best Kigo, Best Action Adventure, Best Novel-Sized Story, and Best Story Overall. Includes nominee for Best Minor Character (Betty Director).

chris the cynic – Nominee for Best Writer

• Being more than a Simulacrum – Nominee for Best Action Adventure and Best Novel-Sized Story. Includes nominees for Best Original Character: Leela Place Possible, Best Minor Character: Joss Possible, Best Friendship: Place and Joss, and Best KP Style Name Leela P. Possible

• Forgotten Seeds – Nominee for Best Story Overall

• Life After – Nominee for Best AU and Best Unlikely/Unique Story. Includes nominee for best single line:

• The dogs were big, the dogs were scary, the dogs were fast, but they were incapable of changing direction as quickly as a human being who could reach out, grab onto something, and pivot around it as if they hated their shoulder with a fiery passion and were just begging it to become dislocated.

CocoaFlower21

Crush48

Daccu65

DarthManwe

Data Seeker

DeadLaz

DismalOrc29177 – Nominee for Best Young Writer and Best New Author.

• Break Away – Nominee for Best Novel Sized Story. Includes nominees for Best Villain (Kim) and Best Alternative Pairing (Ron/Bon).

DisneyNickABCFamilyMTV2015

DJMirnum

• Rise of the Monkey King – Nominee for Best Fusion/Crossover (with MiraculousLadybug). Includes nominee for Best Villain (Monkey Fist)

Dream Wreaver

• Looking Through Your Eyes – Includes nominees for Best Minor Character (Yori) and Best Alternative pairing (Yori/Monkey Fist)

EchindaPower

Eddy13 – Nominee for Best Writer

Emersonian – Nominee for Best New Author

• Simian Witch -- Includes nominees for Best Original Character (Simian Witch) and Best Villain (Monkey Fist and the Simian Witch)

The Emperor of Dreams – Nominee for Best Writer

• Rebounds – Nominee for Best Kigo and Best Drama

Eoraptor

Firestorm808

FuschiaPheonix – Nominee for Best Young Writer

• Stargazing – Includes nominee for Best Alternative Pairing (Drakken/Shego)

GenerationPossible2027

gerbilHunter – Nominee for Best New Author

• Bat out of Hell – Nominee for Best Songfic. Includes nominee for Best Single Line:

• In her mind's eye she could see herself sweeping down on them, bringing ferocity and terror, like a bat out of Hell.

• Leading Lady – Nominee for Best Kigo, Best One-Shot

H20loo

Hopeful-Huskey

Hotrod2001

• KP Rides Again – Nominee for Best Kim Ron and Best Action/Adventure

HumpyDumpy – Nominee for Best New Author and Best Writer

Imyoshi

JeffC FTW

Jimmy1201

• Graduation in Early MAYhem – Nominee for Best AU and Best Series Overall. Includes nominees for Best Minor Character (Nana & Slim Possible) and Best Villain (Fukushima)

• Ron's Coin – Nominee for Best Short Story. Includes nominee for Best Original Character (Chuck and JJ)

JPGilroy

King in Yellow

Kmtdiccion

KPFan2016

KPFan83

KPRS Splicer

KPRS4ever

JustSaiyan123 – Nominee for Best New Author

• Kidnapped – Nominee for Best Fusion/Crossover (with DBZ) and Best Novel Sized Story. Includes nominee for Best villain (L)

levi2000a1

• Ann Credible's Holidays Made Possible – Nominee for Best Oneshot

• Past & Present by Zaratan: Vol. 2 – Includes nominees for Best Minor Character (Bonnie Rockwaller), Best Friendship (Anne and Ron), and Best Single Line:

• "It was for your own good." The sentiment that was on Kim's mind when she inadvertantly broke up with Ron in college, what Bonnie said to both Ron and Michelle when she divorced him, believing that it was the only way to keep him from living and ultimatly believing in a lie to keep his family happy, and it was what Michelle said to Ron when she was mistaken in why Kim had showed up to try and work out his and Kim's problems. It almost led to his suicid because it had become a Stoppable family oath to never use that phrase.

Lhyaran

Librana

• United and Divided – Nominee for Best AU and Best Novel-Sized Story. Includes nominee for Best Villain (Drakken)

LilyHellsing

• Balcony – Nominee for Best Oneshot. Includes nominee for Best OC (Nadine)

Madger the Badger

Mahler Avatar

misswriter101

MrDrP – Nominee for Best Writer

• What's the Alma Mater -- Nominee for Best Kim/Ron, Best Novel-Sized Story, and Best Story Overall. Includes nominees for Best KP Style Name (Fern Berman, Lynn Accurate, and Troy Bell), Best Original Character (Tim Morrell), Best Minor Character (Barkin, Adrena Lynn, Martin Smarty), Best Villian (Tim Morrell and Troy Bell), and Best Friendship (Kim and Ron).

• The Gift of the Mad Dogs – Nominee for Best Romance Story

Nathaniel E. Kenway

NeoTyson

The Night Hunter – Nominee for Best Writer

• New Beginning – Nominee for Best Romance and Best Story Overall

Novashio

nwilson1

OhFortheLoveOfPete

OnyxPrincess

Originslayer

• Long Enough To Be the Villain -- Includes nominee for Best Villain (Ron)

• Shocking Turn of Events -- Nominee for Best Romance Story. Includes nominee for Best Single Line:

• Ron stared at her for a minute. "Packing what?" A panicked look crossed his face. "Please tell me my parents aren't moving again!" (Kim, Ron and the cheerleaders are all on the bus and the cheerleaders, wondering about Ron's physical attributes, have just asked her if Ron "was packing")

OtisSpofford

• Wedding Day – Nominee for Best Kim/Ron, Best Romance Story, and Best One-Shot

Owennumber1fan

Purplegirl761

• Into the Silent Night -- Nominee for Best Fusion/Crossover (w/ Steven Universe),

• Assorted Ficlets -- Nominee for Best Novel Sized Story. Includes nominee for Best Alternative Pairing (Drakken/Shego)

RainthelingeringSentiment

RufusPrime54 – Nominee for Best Writer

• The Kimberly Romanoff Series – Nominated for Best Series Overall:

• Connecting the Dots – Nominee for best Fusion/Crossover (with Marvel), Best Unlikely/Unique Story, and Best Novel-Sized Story. Includes nominee for Best Single Line:

• She was my everything, my little Kimmie Cub, my only daughter, my protector and overall, even though I build Rockets, she is one of the best things I've ever made (James Possible at Kim's funeral)

• Finding Yourself – Nominated for Best Action/Adventure. Includes nominee for Best Minor Character (Joss)

SapphicVixen – Nominee for Best Writer

S-Chrome

Second Self

Sentinel103 – Nominee for Best Writer

• The Hunter: Book 1 – Nominated for Best Drama, Best Series Overall, Best Novel-Sized Story, and Best Story Overall

ShadowDancer01

SharperTheWriter

Shin Kaien

SilentShadow14

• Fading Away – Includes nominee for Best Alternative Pairing (Ron/Shego)

• Zorpox Rises – Nominee for Best Action/Adventure

Slyrr

• All Things Probable -- Nominated for Best Series Overall

• (Too many works to list, but just look at Slyrr's author page, they're ALL "All things Probable" stories)

• All Things Probable 4: Graduation - Nominee for Best Novel Sized Story. Includes nominee for Best Villain (Battleskar)

SoCal

Sol93

speedofsoundsonic

SuperHeroTimeFan

• KP: Axess Hero – Nominee for Best Fusion/Crossover (with Megaman), Best Action Adventure, and Best Novel-Sized Story

TemporaryInsanity91

Thomas Linquist

Tigrissa18

unusedaccount1337

VANGM

Waveform

• Machinations -- Nominee for Best AU, Best Crossover/Fusion (with Transformers), and Best Kim/Ron.

Whitem

6/26 . Edited 6/26 #1
Sharper the Writer

Y'all do realize that around half of the choices will be eliminated after the first round. I'm going to start creating the polls to see who'll make it into the voting round.

6/27 #2
alternate zero

thanks chris

6/27 #3
chris the cynic
Y'all do realize that around half of the choices will be eliminated after the first round. I'm going to start creating the polls to see who'll make it into the voting round.

That is not lost on me.

6/27 #4
chris the cynic

Also:

I'm going to start creating the polls to see who'll make it into the voting round.

So we're switching to poll voting? I figured it would be the same way, good thing I didn't try to submit votes yet.

6/27 #5
Forum Moderators: Zaratan JAKT, GhostWhiter, whitem, cpneb, captainkodak1
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member