Kim Possible Discussion
Everything and anything Kim Possible. As well, if you want to create a topic to discuss your own stories, feel free to create your own topic here! The more, the merrier!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
AmericanGecko

Just curious, what's going to happen if there's a tie?

A.G.

11/20/2010 #31
Neo the Saiyan angel

Ties will be taken care of. Any more information may sway votes.

11/20/2010 #32
Joe Stoppinghem

(Cracks his knuckles)

I've got that covered boss!

11/20/2010 #33
Slipgate

Midnight Saturday which time zone? I kid, but seriously, some people might want to know that.

You say ties will be dealt with. I think you can say HOW without swaying votes. Runoff votes on those categories, or will there be a deciding tie-breaking vote amongst you guys running the Fannies mailbox?

If the latter, will the people who "lost by one tie-breaking vote" even ever know that they did "manage a tie"?

Sorry if these questions sound un-fun. I've just had to deal with tabulating votes from people before. And I've had just about everything that "could" happen in a vote (including ties) happen to me before. :P

11/20/2010 #34
AnAccountThatIsNotUsed

I should have stated a time zone from the start. That was a mistake on my part. I apologize for that.

12:00 Pacific Time Zone is when votes will no longer be accepted. This way most people will have until midnight to vote. I realize that there are some people who don't live in North America, but this just keeps things simple.

11/20/2010 #35
Neo the Saiyan angel

-bounces around- Just 6 hours 45 minutes left to vote!

11/20/2010 #36
JAKT

Neo,

If you start jumping up and down on one foot you do realize the bathroom door is on the hallways first right. giggle.

kt

11/20/2010 #37
Neo the Saiyan angel

D: That's not it. I'm hyper. I wanna see what'll haaaaappppppeeeeeennn.

Omgsoexcitedcan'twaittoseewhat'llhappen

11/20/2010 #38
captainkodak1

Looking forward to all the results. I still remember the very first Fannie awards.

The Captain

11/21/2010 #39
Reader101w

Come on children, sit around. The Captain is going to tell us about the first Fannie awards.

Seriously though, I'm very curious about the results. I hope they will be shown soon.

11/22/2010 #40
AnAccountThatIsNotUsed

Just an update to those who are curious:

Yesterday messages were sent out to the winners about writing acceptance speeches for the story. The deadline to send speeches will be November 28th. After that I assume the story is going to get going, and those who chose not to submit anything will have something written for them.

Speeches should be sent to KimmunityFannies(at)yahoo.com. Any other questions can be sent there as well.

A big thanks to everyone for their participation. Every vote truly counted.

11/23/2010 #41
Slipgate

Any updates on where this stands?

12/6/2010 #42
ThePlagueBeast

The first few chapters are being written. We'll being posting when we reach 5 chapters (so that if there are delays it won't affect updating too much) and it's all being saved in a location where three of the committee have access to it. Welcome to the dept. of redundancy.

12/7/2010 #43
Reader101w

Great work, all of you working on the Fannies.

And just for the record, I think redundancy is a handy thing to do.

Just let me say that again, redundancy is a very handy thing to do.

so, in conclusion, go redundancy.

12/7/2010 #44
AmericanGecko

Just curious, but who's account are the Fannies going to be posted under? Might help to know for those of us who maybe don't follow all of the authors involved.

As I said, just wondering.

A.G.

12/17/2010 . Edited 12/17/2010 #45
ThePlagueBeast

The Fannies will be updated under the new fannies FFN account, and this thread (along with the twin on kp/) will be updated whenever a chapter of the Fannies is posted. I would just tell the name of the account so folks can follow it, but I can't actually remember. Someone else, post it please?

12/31/2010 #46
Star-Eva01

Thanks Kit.

Looking forward to it.

1/3/2011 #47
MaceEcam

Huh. And to think I was struck by the inspiration to poke my head back in here today. I'm so out of the loop I don't know most of these stories and probably won't vote, but it will be nice reading the new fannies anyway.

1/4/2011 #48
Neo the Saiyan angel

:D Good to see you, Mace! You should come into the chatroom more. D: We have little to no idea how you're doing!

1/4/2011 #49
AnAccountThatIsNotUsed

Just to let everyone know, Chapter 1 of the 5th Annual Fannies has been posted. Thanks to everyone on the committee for the tremendous amount of effort they put into this story. One or two new chapters will be posted every couple of days.

1/5/2011 #50
whitem

hmmm... When I try to read this I get "Unable to locate story"...

Issues with the site again?

1/5/2011 #51
SHADO Commander

Issues with the site again?

I think the correct word is "still." I've noticed that the forums have been "time traveling" the last last few days, with newer posts temporarily disappearing and the "latest" post displayed on the front pages often being ones from as far back as November. I thought it might be because I was beta-ing Firefox 4 (or because I'm on Windows 7 64 bit,) but 3.6, Opera and my Blackberry browser were all doing the same thing, as was my XP laptop.

1/6/2011 #52
ThePlagueBeast

I am going to go ahead and say the problems are because of the new year, since that's when the Story Traffic page stopped working. I can access the Fannies Awards fine right now, so get it while you can!

1/6/2011 #53
Slyrr

The 'unable to locate' thing happened to me a few times, but now everything seems OK. Read and fave! They put a lot of work into this and I'm impressed....

1/9/2011 #54
Mengsk

Hang on, they have started? Did we vote on these already?

Oh.... That's legitimately disappointing.

Someone topic the results when they're done.

1/10/2011 #55
ThePlagueBeast

This is the 5th Annual, this is the results for what was supposed to go up this time last year. The 6th Annual (Fannies for stories of '10) will begin nominations after the posting for the 5th Annual is over with.

1/10/2011 #56
Mengsk

So I will log on one day to find to my infinite joy there be voting to do?

1/11/2011 #57
ThePlagueBeast

We'll make it as obvious as possible when the 6th Annual begins, so just keep an eye out.

1/11/2011 #58
KP Fannie Committee

And chapter 4, covering Best Original Character & Best Minor Character is up! ^_^ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6628086/4/The_Fifth_Annual_Fannies_Awards

-Laters...!

kgs-wy (one of the representative and co-authors for the KP Fannies Committee)

1/12/2011 . Edited 1/14/2011 #59
Slyrr

It's full of fannie goodness! ;)

1/12/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Zaratan JAKT, GhostWhiter, whitem, cpneb, captainkodak1
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member