Everything about Step by Step fanfiction
Fanfiction discussion
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sheetal
What is your favorite episode or a scene from one episode?

My personal favorite is the one where Dana and Cody get stuck in Cody's magic box... :)

7/8/2007 #1
Nightingale1408

My favorite episode was when Dana had to be Rich's tutor for college. My favorite scene was when they started getting mad and insulting each other, then they kiss. :)

Dana: You make me sick!

Rich: You make me sicker!

Dana: I HATE you!

Rich: Are you as hot as I am?

Dana: Hotter.

Then they kissed. That was great. :)

5/15/2008 #2
Bunny1

I liked the one where they were getting jealous over each-other from that science project thing. I always thought that scene where Dana lost the bet and had to be a cheerleader would've been better to have been extended... Karen giving her advice to "work it" and her doing it a little cause Rich would be jealous... oooh, fic idea!

10/5/2010 #3
Bunny1

Also loved the western one.

10/5/2010 #4
Bunny1

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6375816/1/

And, just wrote it! It's a oneshot, called "Working It"

10/5/2010 #5
maddernity

Love the "Home Alone" episode where Dana got in charged of their house with the rule guests allowed but still they broke the rule and held a party in there haha! Some people said that it's more likely Brady Brunch but I totally disagree because this show has its own uniqueness. I love the flow of the story especially the relationship between Frank and Carol, it's like a rollercoaster ride but still they're trying to work everything out, step by step! For me the most talented actress here is Stacy who played Dana, she's really great and I can see her dedication to acting because each of her scenes are like somewhat she's embracing her character. I love to watch this show again and saw this being sold at http://www.dvdbooth.com/DVD_BOX_SETS/Step_by_Step_ DVD_Collection/ . Great DVD set which arrived in good condition, nice packaging and audio/video quality. DVDs played very well in our DVD player and it has all the complete episodes. The quality is absolutely outstanding! This is definitely a great gift for myself as I've been waiting for this show on DVD for so many years!! Step by Step deserves a score of Grade A.

8/17/2013 #6
Forum Moderators: Sheetal
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member