The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
the.iron.owl
A shoemaker goes around his shop until a girl walks through the door "Hello miss, how may I help you?"
5/19/2017 #1
the.iron.owl
"Aaah yes, Batman is very popular, we are almost out of the masks." She grabs a masks and then says "Some people ask for some changes in their masks, so it can suit them better. Tell me if your friend wants any changes" She put the mask aside "As for your boots, tell me your size" she pulled out a pen and a small notepad
5/20/2017 #3
the.iron.owl
"Well I don't want the ears, and I want it to be emerald green with a big yellow W on the forehead. I also want yellow gloves and shoes" said Jido "Well young lady, here are a pair of boots of the size you asked. Try them on" The shoemaker handed Gwen the pair
5/20/2017 #5
the.iron.owl
"That'll be 45 dollars" said the shoemaker "I'll be back" said Jido as he zipped out of the shop and came back a two minutes later with a jar on which the letters ICOFALL were written. The jar had a lot of money inside it. "I'll pay" said Jido joyfully. He pulled a 50 dollar bill out of the jar
5/20/2017 #7
the.iron.owl
Jido takes the 5$ and puts it in the ICOFALL jar and started to leave with their stuff "Wait, didn't you say you wanted a black belt, Gwen?" "Too bad, young bird-man I don't have belts" said the shoemaker "It's OK, I have some old belts at home" said Jido
5/20/2017 #9
the.iron.owl
"Lets go home"
5/20/2017 #11
the.iron.owl
"Let's go home"
5/20/2017 #12
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member