The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
YayaSamuko
In town, there is that building where all kind of arcade games can be found and anyone can go there to hang out or to play video games.
2/12 #1
YayaSamuko
Mai smiling at the screen. She was playing a fighting game and was now on the boss fight. She was good at most games, be them action, racing, role-playing or puzzle so defeating her opponents was not impossible. "Take that!"

It was in the middle of the afternoon so the girl has decided to relax a little from the schoolworks. She enjoyed spending her free time either playing video games or watching cartoons after all.

Slightly raising a fist as a grin appeared on her face, the tracksuit-clad teenager chuckled before turning on her heels, happy that she has beat the game for the tenth time since starting it. Mai then started walking out of the building. "Aww. Man... I wish I could get that latest MMORPG~" She sighed. "Being an high schooler is a pain since I always spend my allowance on books and educational DVD if not on the last Spobgebob movie or the Strawberry Panic novel."

Another sigh escaped her lips as she was out of the building.

2/12 #2
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member