The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Panduck

Alice grinned at Leo. "I'm not so sure about that..." She said "But, listen, I can try and get Devon to move into my dorm and then you guys can come hang out with me in the new apartment. I'll have it all to myself, then. Then you can stay with me." She laughed "Or you could just come over and eat my food or something."

7/1/2008 #2,941
Uhm. its me Vee

Leo grinned, about to speak, when Jaylyn jumped up, eyes wide with an idea.

"OH! What if we got Seiryu in there to scare her off?! Like, I've seen him mad, and it's really scary... So, just get him to go all Attack-ish and her, and then the apartment is yours! right? Would it work?! I mean, I could always she if he'd bite her in the not-so-nice kinda way..." He added, shrugging innocent.

[Terribly sorry! DX]

7/1/2008 #2,942
Panduck

Alice laughed, winking at Leo, and then frowned. "That would be awesome...I need to see the apartment and meet her and stuff first, though, cuz maybe I could just get her to move out. If not I'll defiantly sic your boy on her." She was smiling evilly again.

[it's fine xP]

7/1/2008 #2,943
Uhm. its me Vee

Leo started at the two as if they were insane.

"Should you talk to his boy before you go plotting to use him? I mean geez, that's a bit cruel... At least let him know." He shrugged.

Jaylyn laughed, "Aw, Leo, I'm better than that. I plan on asking him!"

[Those two would be brillant at plotting world domination, I think. XD At least Alice would, for sure.]

7/1/2008 #2,944
Panduck

[yeah, I think Jaylyn's secretly evil. But he's adorably evil! Alice as well XD]

Alice grinned "Oh, Leo, don't you know anything?" Alice teased him "Boys are just like...little puppets."

7/1/2008 #2,945
Uhm. its me Vee

[Awe! They're soul-mates/nearly twins that are adorably evil! xD]

Leo swallowed hard, "That makes me just slightly nervous..." He mumbled.

Jaylyn giggled, "And when you're cute... You can get them to do most anything you want." He added. "Not that I'm that bad with my boyfriend."

7/1/2008 #2,946
Panduck

[yes, i love them! I wish I had a gay soulmate *sadface* lol]

Alice laughed. "Calm down, silly, I was just teasing you."

"But, see," She told Jay "Since you're both guys it's kinda balanced. You both boss each other around."

7/1/2008 #2,947
Uhm. its me Vee

[lol, me tooo! The closest I hace is a bi one. XD]

"Psh, I'm far from commanding." Jaylyn said shaking his head, "It's my first real relationship... I'm still learning how it all works."

7/1/2008 #2,948
Panduck

[yeah, I have a couple of gay friends, but none of them are the Jaylyn to my Alice lol XDDD]

"Aww," Alice said, smiling at him "That's awesomely awesome. Good for you, Jay."

[what now? Do you want them to go meet Devon/Damien? Cuz i sorta do XDD]

7/1/2008 #2,949
Uhm. its me Vee

[Ditto on that only, it's my JayJay to your Alice. XD]

Jaylyn blushed lightly, "Thanks." He mumbled, reverting back to his previous shyness.

[Yeah! Let's get them to meet! XD]

7/1/2008 #2,950
Panduck

It was suddenly silent. Not so much an awkward silence as a...contented silence.

"Hey!" Alice said suddenly "Who wants to go see my new place? I haven't even been there yet."

7/1/2008 #2,951
Uhm. its me Vee

"Yeah!" Jaylyn and Leo called out together, grinning.

Xavier laughed, "Love to.. But I gotta make some phone calls. And make sure a certain cat hasn't destroyed my room."

7/1/2008 #2,952
Panduck

"Ok," Alice laughed "Have fun kitty-babysitting."

She turned to the other two. "Alright, let's take my jeep. I'll drive, obviously."

7/1/2008 #2,953
Uhm. its me Vee

[Sorry, I went to eat. XP]

"Cool." Leo nodded, "sounds great." He added.

Jaylyn giggled, "Yeah!" He said happily.

7/1/2008 #2,954
Panduck

[lol same here. to the apartments?]

7/1/2008 #2,955
Uhm. its me Vee

[hehe, yeah. sounds good. how starts, this time?]

7/1/2008 #2,956
Panduck

[idc...I could i suppose. Sorry again, I had to walk meh dog xP]

7/1/2008 #2,957
Uhm. its me Vee

[No worries. If you rather I'd start, I can.]

7/1/2008 #2,958
Panduck

[that's ok, I just started :D go to the apartment topic, there's a paragraph waiting for you :)]

7/1/2008 #2,959
Uhm. its me Vee

[okay! :]]

7/1/2008 #2,960
Gin's lil kitsune

Kage walked up to the roof.It had been days since her darker self had said she loved her.She couldn't stand it any longer.She felt like she couldn't live without her first love.She stepped up on the edge of the building.She looked at the ground below,getting ready to jump...

7/10/2008 #2,961
Dr-Dirt

[[One the rpers has recieved confirmation to do something that could change the school- but don't worry, no plots in the threads are changed. However, please help with him.]]]

Suddenly, the announcements came on, echoing through the dorms:

"All students, please report to the auditorium for a very important assembly. Thank you, and have a good day."

7/10/2008 #2,962
Demon In The Shadows

Sarah walked onto the roof,looking around.

7/10/2008 #2,963
Gin's lil kitsune

[Ok..I think..which of the rpers are we talking about?]

Kage had a little flashback of her and Kuroi together.Goodbye..was the only word that ran through her head.

7/10/2008 . Edited 7/10/2008 #2,964
Demon In The Shadows

(Monkey.)

Sarah saw Kage standing over the edge.

7/10/2008 #2,965
Gin's lil kitsune

[ok]

Kage was still on the edge,not knowing Sarah was there.

7/10/2008 #2,966
Demon In The Shadows

A voice soon spoke in Kage's head. Think about this. Do you think Kuroi would want you to do this?

7/10/2008 #2,967
Gin's lil kitsune

Kage stayed on the edge,her hair curtaining her face."I don't care anymore.." She whispered.

7/10/2008 #2,968
Demon In The Shadows

You'll be hurting Kuroi.

7/10/2008 #2,969
Gin's lil kitsune

She didn't think how I'd react to her death.Kage thought,keeping her head off.

7/10/2008 #2,970
« Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 109 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member