The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Uhm. its me Vee
It's like Central Park, or one of those many New York places...
7/6/2007 . Edited 8/30/2007 #1
Gin's lil kitsune
Sora sat on one of the swings,enjoying some of her time off from hacking computers.She innerly sighed.'I wish I could talk...too bad that's just wishful thinking..' she thought to herself.
7/10/2007 #2
I am the Queen of Darkness
Chelsea appeared next to Sora. 'Hello, Sora.' A voice said in her head.
7/10/2007 #3
Gin's lil kitsune
Sora looked at Chelea,and nodded.'Hi.' she thought,with a small smile.
7/10/2007 #4
Chelsea smiled. 'I'm a lot less nervous in my head for some reason.' She said with a small smile back.
7/10/2007 #5
pingu-warrior
"hm I wonder if they go to my hell formally known as school?"Kayla thought as she noticed to girls talking to eachother on the rusty swings."Well theres only one way to find out I guess" and with that the welsh punk walked towards them.
7/10/2007 #6
Chelsea noticed the girl walking toward her and hid herself behind Sora quickly.
7/10/2007 #7
Gin's lil kitsune
Sora gave a small silly smile.'At least I can talk this way...seeing as Im mute and everything.' she thought.Sora then noticed another girl coming toward her,and tilted her head a bit.
7/10/2007 #8
pingu-warrior
-hello. Kayla tried to not laugth at the girl hiding behind her friend"I get that all the time honey" she thought and couldn't help but sile to herself.-My names Kayla and I'm new to the local school, what's your name? She asked
7/10/2007 #9
Gin's lil kitsune
Sora reached for her notebook on the ground,and wrote in it.'Im Sora...this is Chelsea.'
7/10/2007 #10
Chelsea still hid, but gave a small, uncertain wave. Then thought to the girl, 'Why do you get this a lot?'
7/10/2007 #11
pingu-warrior
-oh cool ok. Kayla smiled.-So do you go to the school?
7/10/2007 #12
pingu-warrior
Kayla stopped smiling." did you just read my mind?"
7/10/2007 #13
Chelsea's eyes went huge. 'S-sorry!' She thought as her eyes went normal after glowing for a bit.
7/10/2007 #14
Gin's lil kitsune
Sora nodded.
7/10/2007 #15
pingu-warrior
"oh god............she read my mind......I hope she didn't find out......" She then stopped as she looked intently at Chelsea"What if she's doing it right now?"
7/10/2007 #16
Gin's lil kitsune
Sora looked at Kayla,then at Chelsea,then back at Kayla,and tilted her head.'What the hell..?' she thought to herself.
7/10/2007 #17
pingu-warrior
Kaylas left eye twitched"she is isn't she............well if you are......then beat it...." Her eyes widened"shit..............it's happening again I gotta go quick"
7/10/2007 #18
Chelsea looked down at her hands and murmured to herself, "Note to self: STOP READING OTHER'S MINDS!' She looked away at Kayla, not wanting to use one of her other powers on accident: seeing her whole past.
7/10/2007 #19
pingu-warrior
-really nice to meet you two and all but..uh....I got to go......catch you later. And with that she began to walk away."Please god...don't let her know....don't let her know about Misery"
7/10/2007 #20
Chelsea heard this last thought, but tried to ignore it.
7/10/2007 #21
Gin's lil kitsune
Sora was still lost by the way both Chelsea and Kayla looked.'Ok....I am lost now.' she thought.
7/10/2007 #22
'Um... it's nothing.' She thought quickly, not wanting to give away personal information.
7/10/2007 #23
Gin's lil kitsune
Sora sighed...or at least looked like she did.'Well...Im heading back to the dorms...see ya in class,Chelsea.' she thought,and walked away.
7/10/2007 #24
'Alright... nice to be ABLE to "talk" to you.' She replied, watching Sora walk away.
7/10/2007 #25
Gin's lil kitsune
Sora turned to face Chelsea,gave a smile,and nodded.
7/10/2007 #26
Chelsea smiled back and waved goodbye.
7/10/2007 #27
three words i wish to hear
Tyler walked in the park alone, surprisingly without Starr. He took out a cigarette and lit it, taking slow puffs as he leaned on a tree.
7/13/2007 #28
pingu-warrior
"Hey man can I have a light?" Chuck walked towards the lonly figure.Smiling in his sily way
7/13/2007 #29
three words i wish to hear
Tyler nodded and threw the lighter to Chuck, hoping he'd catch it and took out a box of cigarettes, opening it for him to take one.
7/13/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member