The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
spearofhope

(uh, sure. The olive Garden? Or like the Shady Eatery? Or for even more fun, Wong Shi tongs?)

11/1/2009 . Edited 11/1/2009 #4,351
Altevriel

(That third one sounds good. XD Do I make my next post there?)

11/1/2009 #4,352
spearofhope

(Sure ;])

11/1/2009 #4,353
NaruTard 1.5

Chris sighed hapilly as he stroked his animated girlfriend on the back, she was fast asleep on his lap. "Ha, why do you neko girls always like to curl up this way?" He asked laughing a little and feeling her long cat tail. "cause it feels soo nice being this close to you!" She chimed jumping up to kiss him, it was one of those big movie kisses. "uh...hey, easy now...what if saira sees us this way?" he laughed and turned red, hugging her some. "hmph, you already sent her back to her sketch. So can I be yours now?" she asked purring and giving him the sad cat face. "uh...erh...uh...well..." he froze, unsure what to do in this situation...he'd forgotten he'd sent her back. "well...?" she repeated hugging him and pressing her head on his neck. "okay, okay...sheesh...gime a break already! Why did i have to make you so damn curvy?" he laughed and stroked her curved backside. "cause it looks hot on me!" she chimed hugging him and yawning to wake up.

(Ha, she looks like this but a little skinnier xP http://www.furuanimepanikku.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/animemahou-36878.jpg )

11/23/2009 #4,354
Chiisai Shiroi Wolf

She sighed, leaning her against the trunk of the tree and staring out into the distance. "Today is just not my day.." Ashley muttered to no one. Her headphones hung loosely around her thin neck, quietly playing back music from her mp3 player. She wasn't one to buy an ipod, they just p*ssed her off. "So what now, Poe?" Ashley said aloud to herself, "are you going to tell them or not? Oohhh...you'll be in such big trouble!" The few strangers who were walking the park that night stared up into her tree with a strange look upon their faces, then walked past quickly, heads down. If Ashley noticed their actions she didn't show it. Instead, the seemingly albino girl reached up for a green messanger bag hanging from the branch just abouve her, and pulled out a sketch pad and some oil pastels. The main reason she was up in the tree was because she had wanted to capture the stages of night as they came naturally, without using a camera. She picked out several dark shades of blue and, carefully drawing up one leg to rest the book on, began shading the entire page.

11/26/2009 #4,355
NaruTard 1.5

Chris grinned when he heard a familliar sound. "Ah...the sound of graphite on sketchpaper...It relaxes me so." he stated teasingly shrugging a little. "what the hell you talking about?" Rose tilted her head to the side a little. "I can always tell when there's another artist around. My name's chris, and this's Rose...what's your name?" He responded with a warm smile and a comforting tone. "if she was me, probably chacing a mouse, but she ain't me. anyway nice ta meet ya darlin." She added with a little chuckle.

11/26/2009 #4,356
Chiisai Shiroi Wolf

Ashley slowly inhaled, stopping her current activity to regard the two below. "Poe. Ashley Poe.... But just call me Ash." She looked at Chris and Rose with renewed interest. "Nice meeting someone who doesn't look at you as if you've grown a second head or something else. Is that your girlfriend or something?" She asked as she put the drawing utensils back in her bag.

11/26/2009 #4,357
NaruTard 1.5

(lol dang, I'm three hours ahead of forum time XP)

Chris grinned. "When your art jumps off the page and immediately falls in love with you, there aren't many things that come across as awkward." He laughed a little and hugged Rose at the waist. "excuse me, but that? I'ma person too you know, even if I am an animation." Rose snapped childishly sticking her tongue out. "Rose...be nice, she meant no harm in it, and yeah...why?" He asked turning a little red when rose started purring loud enough to hear.

11/26/2009 #4,358
Chiisai Shiroi Wolf

"Because if she wasn't then I'd assume she was a wh*re." Ashley stated. It wasn't like they weren't uncommon at this time of night in the park. "But it's a good thing she sort of is then...I don't have to waste time calling the police or anything." She shrugged and half-smiled.

11/26/2009 #4,359
NaruTard 1.5

(haha she'd just beat up the police anyway lol xD)

Chris grinned a little. "Yeah, she's one hell of a handfull, but she's a damn good kisser..." he flushed as he said it. "aww...that's sweet darlin, give mamma a big old hug for that one!" She chimed playfully giving him a bearhug and a kiss (lol one of those cartoon kisses that make ur shoes fly off xD) "ahem....y...yeah, we may have to try something new later though...nah, I don't want to ruin you." he laughed a little and kissed her back. "and whatcha mean sort of is, I am his girlfriend!" Rose chimed purring loudly and hapilly as she said it. "Heh, yup...she is...guess I'm a suckr for girls with cute ears." chris finished with a laugh hugging her waist.

11/26/2009 #4,360
Chiisai Shiroi Wolf

(XD I figured as much)

Ashley laughed lightly, then her cell phone began to ring. "Yellow, blue, red...what do you want?" Whomever was on the other line must have said something terrible because her face instantly turned serious. "No, no--I'm in the park.....yeah, I can be there in about 10 minutes walking.....okay. Later." She hung up and shoved the phone into her pocket. "Looks like I've got to cut this conversation short, somethings come up again," Ashley rolled her eyes and jumped from the tree, completely absorbing the impact with her legs bent upon landing. "It was nice meeting you two, though."

11/27/2009 #4,361
NaruTard 1.5

(XD yeah, hmm wanna see chris's next accident xD sometimes he brings stuff to life in his sleep. Those are the ones that get really into him too lol)

Both chris and rose grinned. "Trouble?" She asked smiling and laughing some. "Hey, we'll help if ya need it, in fact...I've been itching to try out a new trick myself." He chimed playfully standing up and cracking his neck.

(Ha, wait I'll show ya anyway xD http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ib1942&s=6 )

11/27/2009 #4,362
Chiisai Shiroi Wolf

(ahaha!!! XDD That's awsome)

Ashley sniffed, "not really trouble trouble...just...y'know...trouble." She slung her bag over her shoulder, and pulled the headphones up over her ears, turning green eyes to the couple. "I'm a freerunner, so if you can't keep up I won't wait for you," pointed out Ashley.

(chinatown?)

11/27/2009 #4,363
NaruTard 1.5

(Ha, yeah maybe I'll set those two up for you somewhere then? and yeah, chinatown lol The best part is that he doesn't know what to do when they act like that, he get's all nervous and stuff rofl)

Rose grinned. "Well these legs and thighs of mine may not be as thin as yours hun..." She laughed and heaved chris over her back like he didn't weigh a thing. "but I happen to be an excelent runner. Hell I'll carry you too if you'd like!" She busted out laughing and cracked her neck. "Yeah, she broke the record for the five hundred yard dash at school this morning! And do you have to carry me on your back? I like lieing in your arms more..." he flushed a little. "Oh...and why is that I wonder.." she giggled a little. "oh uhm...it's...more comfortable a ride that's all..but if you insist." He flushed a little bit.

(Ha, if it were me, depending on how cadet girl acted I wouldn't mind it. xD I mean yeah, big rack, so what...it'd only be nervewracking if she acted the way she 'looked' if ya know what I mean. xD)

11/27/2009 #4,364
NaruTard 1.5

(Ha, yeah maybe I'll set those two up for you somewhere then? and yeah, chinatown lol The best part is that he doesn't know what to do when they act like that, he get's all nervous and stuff rofl)

Rose grinned. "Well these legs and thighs of mine may not be as thin as yours hun..." She laughed and heaved chris over her back like he didn't weigh a thing. "but I happen to be an excelent runner. Hell I'll carry you too if you'd like!" She busted out laughing and cracked her neck. "Yeah, she broke the record for the five hundred yard dash at school this morning! And do you have to carry me on your back? I like lieing in your arms more..." he flushed a little. "Oh...and why is that I wonder.." she giggled a little. "oh uhm...it's...more comfortable a ride that's all..but if you insist." He flushed a little bit.

(Ha, if it were me, depending on how cadet girl acted I wouldn't mind it. xD I mean yeah, big rack, so what...it'd only be nervewracking if she acted the way she 'looked' if ya know what I mean. xD)

11/27/2009 #4,365
Chiisai Shiroi Wolf

(XD That would be one of the most amusing scenes imaginable)

"Only five hundred yards? You insult me." Ashley said, but couldn't help but laugh. "Thanks’, but I prefer keeping up me leg strength." She began running, vaulting over the length of a picnic table and picking up speed. "Well come on!" She called back as she sprinted down the park path towards the exit.

11/27/2009 #4,366
NaruTard 1.5

(XD how about he dozes off in an empty classroom or something and does it then? lol and seriously, I'd date her, not like a date date, just hanging out. Same for rose, her ears are sooo cute! I'd wanna pet her all day long xD)

Rose laughed and quickly caught up with her. "Did I mention it was ten laps, and in under three minutes?" Chris laughed and hugged rose's neck, kissing her cheek when they caught up. "and I was carrying two gym teachers on my back!" Rose busted out laughing.

11/27/2009 #4,367
Chiisai Shiroi Wolf

(XD yeah!!)

Ashley laughed. "You're something else, you know that?"

(alright, now to chinatown *^^*)

11/28/2009 #4,368
NaruTard 1.5

(lol mk lol I started a post there at chinatown already though xD)

Rose grinned. "Yeah she is..." Chris laughed and hugged her tightly.

(EDIT: MK she's moving in on him in history class lol)

11/28/2009 . Edited 11/28/2009 #4,369
Kingaling

(NEW DAY)

Ingrid was just lying down on a big hill and just watching the clouds "This is good. Just me, this hill, the beautiful sky, and nobody here to ruin my relaxing time" she said to herself with a smile on her face

12/21/2009 . Edited 12/21/2009 #4,370
moonest

Moon sat on a branch and sighed

"you know its not very good to talk to yourself. Some people might think your crazy Ingrid" she said as she drew into her sketch book.

12/25/2009 #4,371
Kingaling

"True" but I am far from crazy. Ingrid replied with smile on her face. "Right now I'm just having a nice relaxing time"

12/25/2009 . Edited 12/27/2009 #4,372
moonest

Moon closed her sketch book and jumped down landing softly.

"well that sounds interesting...im moon by the way. I've been absent for a while but i guess you know that since you do not knwo me" she said smiling.

"hmm..lets see if i can find suchi in all of this matter" she closed her eyes and sighed.

Suchi?? Are you near??

12/26/2009 #4,373
Kingaling

"Who's Suchi?" Ingrid asked Moon

12/27/2009 #4,374
NaruTard 1.5

(Is suchi's look from the other forum, I like him better :3 lol)

Suchi grinnd and flew down silently. possibly. he responded teasingly making his voice almost transparent in her mind. "guess who.." he chimed lovingly wrapping his wings around her from behind and kissing her. "who's your friend?" he asked teasingly giving her a hug folding his wings back.

(Suchi's got a naruto headband lol. Oh and he's about moons age physically, he's got two thin layers of tiger fur everywhere up to his neck thats silver and black stripped. He's got angel wings like dis :P http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cf74f6&s=6 he's a leaf ninja xD)

12/27/2009 #4,375
moonest

Moon grinned wide and hugged him back

"i've missed you my love" she said lovingly. She turned to ingrid and smiled warmly.

"this is my husband suchi..."

12/27/2009 #4,376
NaruTard 1.5

(Hehe :p )

Suchi blushed a little. "aww, ya'll don't gotta flatter me that much." tigera chimed hugging her. "hey...your bellies a little...plump lately, somethin you wanna tell me?" he asked teasingly patting her belly gently. "we didn't have that much fun a while ago did we?" he added kissing her. "okay...maybe we did." he chimed teasingly. "Uh...sweetheart...what's that silly old tigera talking abou...woha...you are getting plump...cool..." Suchi asked giving her a kiss.

12/28/2009 #4,377
moonest

Moon froze and looked down at her stomach.

"n-no....." she said poking it. her eyes widened and she sighed.

12/28/2009 #4,378
NaruTard 1.5

(uh oh, she gonna flip like kenchi did? XD)

Suchi smiled and hugged her. "well you're not gaining weight, there's only one explanation..." he chimed lovingly giving her a kiss. "maybe we'll get lucky and she'll be as beautiful as you are." he added rubbing her belly. "or he could be as brave and witty as me right." he added teasingly hugging her a little more. "relax, this's a good thing, we'll get through it okay?" he stated lovingly patting her gently.

(You couldn't wait at the forest could you :P)

12/28/2009 #4,379
moonest

(haah no i couldnt im absessed xD)

Moon froze there and shook her head

"i-im...pregnant??" she said weakly then fainted.

(haha not exactly like kenchi more of the opposite haha)

12/28/2009 #4,380
« Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 156 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member