The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
tiger-boy-girl
Just then Mrs. Lark could be seen in the park, on the merry-go-round, going round and round and round...
7/13/2007 #31
pingu-warrior
Cuck noticed her and his jaw dropped"Um..dude heres your lighter" he said quickly as he threw it back and walked towards Mrs Lark
7/13/2007 #32
three words i wish to hear
Tyler wanted to laugh, but didn't. He read Chuck's mind, 'Oh, he's a dirty man.' he thought and laughed quietly.
7/13/2007 #33
tiger-boy-girl
She continued to spin around. [be back in five... or so.]
7/13/2007 #34
pingu-warrior
Chuck watched her spin around for awhile "..um.hi..hello Mrs Lark" stuttered Chuck
7/13/2007 #35
tiger-boy-girl
She stopped the Merry-go-round really quick and got off, brushing her dress off and straightening it up really quick. "Um... hi... Chuck." She said slowly, a blush becoming apparent on her face from embarrassment.
7/13/2007 #36
pingu-warrior
Her blush was nothing compared to his"So...uh....like.....how are you?
7/13/2007 #37
tiger-boy-girl
She smiled. "I'm good... you?"
7/13/2007 #38
Tyler was still leaning on the tree. With clear view of Chuck and his Mrs. Lark. He flicked the cigarette to brush the ashes off and took another puff.
7/13/2007 #39
pingu-warrior
"I'm ok.....well actually I as wondering....since your a teacher and all.....but do you have a student who draws like this?" He then showed her the sketch pad he had found in the cafeteria"Someone had done the entire room with these designs"
7/14/2007 #40
Tyler's ears perked up as he heard the conversation, knowing very well what he was talking about. He ignored them and grabbed another cigarette.
7/14/2007 #41
pingu-warrior
"and well........there is this one design..thats..sorta....freaky" Chuck uneasily showed her the picture. The picture was of a little girl with long black hair that covered her eyes, wearing a dirt white dress that came to her filthy ankles, her smile was large and full of malice, almost like she had a secret nobodie else knew about."The freaky thing is.....that.....I dunno....its just that smile...it kinda freaks me out"
7/14/2007 #42
Panduck
Silas pulled Kari to the park. "I saw it on my way here," He explained. "That's why I know where to go." He winked at her and slowed down.
7/14/2007 #43
Reamis
JD strolled down a path happily, letting his hand trail through the hanging branches of a willow. He'd been feeling pretty down, rather insecure, but that always happened around... this time of year. He sat on a bench and rolled a cigarette, humming a little tune to himself. "Man I feel great today!" He told the air. "Refreshed and ready to continue trying to make people happy." He lit his cigarette, leant back on the bench and closed his eyes, humming again.
7/14/2007 #44
Gin's lil kitsune
Ritsuko walked to the park.She went straight for the swings,humming a soft melody to herself.
7/14/2007 #45
Reamis
JD heard someone else humming and stopped. He glanced over at the swings and saw a girl there. 'Oh, don't go talk to her.' Mind-Voice whined. 'I want to make a new friend!' JD thought back, very childishly. He made his way over. "Hi, that's a nice tune." He put his hand out. "I'm JD." He smiled.
7/14/2007 #46
Gin's lil kitsune
Ritsuko looked at the boy that walked over to her."Hi.Im Ritsuko." she said happily,her wolf ears twitched a bit."And thanks...it was a song my mom used to sing to me when I was little." she said with a smile.
7/14/2007 #47
Reamis
"That's a cool name." He took a seat on the swing next to her. "So Ritsuko, wolf traits. That's gotta be pretty cool, right?" He grinned slightly. He'd always thought animal traits were cool, and was insanely jealous of Owen's tail, even if it wasn't strictly animalistic.
7/14/2007 #48
Gin's lil kitsune
"Thanks.'JD's a pretty cool name,too" Ritsuko said with a smile."Yeah...they are...and I think I have one ability that no one else has." she said with a slight smile.
7/14/2007 #49
Reamis
"Thanks!" He grinned. "What ability is that then?" He started to swing a little.
7/14/2007 #50
Gin's lil kitsune
Ritsuko nodded."I can change into a wolf." she said,also starting to swing.
7/14/2007 #51
Reamis
'Werewolf! Werewolf! Run, you fool!' Mind-Voice screamed. 'No, she's nice.' JD retorted. 'You said that about the last one and very nearly had your throat ripped out!' 'Shh!' "Cool, like a werewolf." JD stated, subconciously lowering his head very slightly to protect his neck.
7/14/2007 #52
Gin's lil kitsune
Ritsuko had a blank stare for a moment and burst into laughter."A werewolf?No.Of course not...I mean a wolf...normal little wolf..." she said,through her laughs."Here.I'll show you." she said,standing up,and began to transform.Once she was finished,in her place was a wolf.[See...a wolf.] she said in her wolf form.
7/14/2007 #53
Tyler looked up and saw a girl transform into a wolf, he dropped his cigarette, stunned. Then he walked over to the two, "Hey, that's pretty cool. I've always wanted to be a wolf. Lucky you."
7/15/2007 #54
Reamis
JD relaxed, glad she wasn't a werewolf and grinned. He was about to speak when a guy cut in. "Hey." He gave a friendly smile, before speaking to Ritsuko again. "That's pretty awesome, I suppose it comes in handy for stuff?" He rolled two cigarettes as he spoke and was about to hand one to the newcomer when a thought struck him. "You don't mind if I smoke do you? What with the wolfish sense of smell and all."
7/15/2007 #55
Gin's lil kitsune
Ritsuko gave happy little barks when they complimented her ability.She soon transformed back,and shook her head."No.By all means...go ahead."she said."Im kinda immune to the scent anyway." she continued.
7/15/2007 #56
Tyler smiled and gladly accepted the cigarette, "Thanks." he put the cigarette in his mouth then remembered, "Oh, sorry, by the way I'm Tyler." He smiled, then lit his cigarette.
7/16/2007 #57
tiger-boy-girl
She blinked. "I'm the drama teacher, Chuck... I don't look at their art work.
7/16/2007 #58
Gin's lil kitsune
"Nice to meet you.Im Ritsuko." Ritsuko said with a smile.
7/16/2007 #59
"Thats a nice name, what does it mean?" He asked.
7/16/2007 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member