The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
tiger-boy-girl
Sorry, but I (Autumn) just found these hilarious quotes and wanted to share them with someone who'll look.
8/9/2007 . Edited by Uhm. its me Vee, 8/30/2007 #1
tiger-boy-girl
"If you want to stop me, you're gonna have to come at me like you're ready to kill me." "You wanna live you life scared of being RATTED OUT? Screw that! I'd rather let everyone know everything!" "Live life like there's no tomorrow." "Whoa, I dont believe it... a strange person just walked in who looks EXACTLY like Yuki... a mystery..." "I guess fairies really DO exist... a mystery..." "We should come up with a new acronym for lol, like tol... thinking of laughing." "I'm gonna call them yawas! SO SPREAD THE WORD! You that are always on away are now known as Yawas! yawa yawa yawa! *wrinkles paper and throws it at camera*" "This could revolutionize the world, that is, unless people think it's not LAUGHING out loud, but THINKING out loud!" "Holy crap, I'm trying to keep this rant short and sweet, all right?" "Can you IMAGINE what your friends would think when they thought of what you would think when you're online?" Like... INSTANT MESSAGE or AOL MESSAGE or... BLOG!" (Thank Z for the last 5 quotes, he sent me, Autumn, a vid with these hilarious quotes in them.)
8/9/2007 . Edited 8/9/2007 #2
Panduck
yay Autumn! I will put up some Invader Zim quotes, and some quotes from me and my friends someday soon XD
8/9/2007 #3
tiger-boy-girl
^-^ okies, yay!
8/9/2007 #4
Hinata Hyuga's Gothic Vampire
ummm..here's some DX quotes Triple H: Between the hours of 10 & 11 pm, we will only use the words, ass, damn, hell and bitch. We will NEVER, however, use the words, shit, fuck, goddamn, Jesus Christ, faggot, or any other racial or sexual slurs. Now then, as it pertains to video, we promise there will be LESS dick references. Shawn Michaels: Awwww SHIT! Triple H: Watch your fuckin' mouth! Shawn Michaels: Woah, fuck me... Triple H: Goddammit... fuck! ... Anyway, there will be less penis references. Shawn Michaels: Oh, and one last thing...even though many of you believe that currently the favorite pastime in the oral office is swallow the leader. I did not, I repeat, I did not sleep with that young intern. As a matter of fact... I was UP, ALL, NIGHT!
8/9/2007 #5
tiger-boy-girl
o.o whoa.. talking about wrong XD
8/9/2007 #6
Hinata Hyuga's Gothic Vampire
XD Billy Gunn: You know today, D-generation-X declared war on the rest of the world. (Billy starts laughing). So tonight Baltimore, you're either with us, orrrrrrrrr........ Road Dogg: YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODY!
8/9/2007 #7
eruthiel
Cat: There's an old cat proverb, goes something like this. Better to live an hour as a tiger than a whole life time as a worm! Rimmer: There's an old humnan proverb. Who ever heard of a wormskin rug? Isn't that just so cool?
8/10/2007 #8
Josh Spicer
Hercules: Wait, this isn't the Olympus Colloseum. Demon: What gave it away? The PA or the sign that said "Hades Mossuleum." ----------------------------------------- Some Scottish Guy: Welcome to all things Scottish, are slogan is if it's not Scottish, it's CRAP!! ----------------------------------------- Kel: I DROPPED THE SCREW IN THE TUNA!!
8/10/2007 #9
Josh Spicer
Another one. ----------------------- Japanese Commuter 1: Ah, it's Godzilla! Japanese Commuter 2: No it's not. It is a statue made by people to look like Godzilla. Japanese Commuter 1: But we should run like it is Godzilla! Japanese Commuter 2: Though it isn't. Both: Ah.
8/10/2007 . Edited 8/10/2007 #10
chikushou
That was a dumb commercial. I got a couple "If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?" "If you can't take life by the horns, run away screaming." "Pugs are God's example of humor." "Hold your horses, or they might trample you later." "If you must make a horse drink, do it from the other side of the trough."
8/10/2007 #11
tiger-boy-girl
Autumn: Hey! I don't appreciate that pug one! They're so cute with their little weird faces *smile*
8/10/2007 #12
LightUTS
I don't know, I laugh at these but my sense of humor is strange so yeah... --- Cartman: This just shows that hard work doesn’t pay off...I’m going to be a homeless drug addict from now on! --- DM: I used to get bummed when it rained. Then I realized, that’s god’s way of washing off hippies. --- DM: It’s weird that finger-puppet sounds okay as a noun. --- Jack: I love to go to the schoolyard and watch the children jump and scream, but they don't know I'm using blanks. --- Jack: One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned out warehouse. "Oh no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late. --- Jack: Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the person's house, and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern, with a knife stuck in the side of its head, with a note that says "you". After that, I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done. --- Jack: Anytime I see something screech across a room, and latch onto someone's neck, and the guy screams and tries to get it off, I have to laugh, because what is that thing? --- Jack: When I picked up the little dead mouse that my cat had killed, at first I felt sad. Then, I felt hungry. I forget what happened after that.
8/10/2007 #13
tiger-boy-girl
Autumn: *scratches back of head with embarrassment* I don't get the second DM one... heh.
8/10/2007 #14
LightUTS
It's dirty.
8/10/2007 #15
tiger-boy-girl
Autumn: *shrug* You think i can't handle it?
8/10/2007 #16
LightUTS
I'm not about to explain it, use your imagination.
8/10/2007 #17
chikushou
Man that's bad. And I dislike pugs. They're creepy and smelly. "There are no stupid questions, just stupid people" "It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird." "What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'" "Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss." "Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery." "Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died." "A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
8/10/2007 #18
tiger-boy-girl
Autumn: Ugh! That's horrible to say! They're precious little animals! TT_TT course, then again XD I'd say that about any animal... hehe oh, and I think I get it now... XD
8/10/2007 #19
tiger-boy-girl
Autumn: XD Chikushou-kun, that last one was hilarious!
8/10/2007 #20
chikushou
thanks Autumn-chan
8/10/2007 #21
tiger-boy-girl
Autumn: ^.^ just tellin it as it is.
8/10/2007 #22
Josh Spicer
Blake wrote: DM: It’s weird that finger-puppet sounds okay as a noun. ----------------------- LOL!! Nice one. Host of Yo' Mamma: Put some sowse on it, some sowse, sowse, sowse. (Say sowse until you laugh)
8/10/2007 #23
Blue Nabarii
oooo i got one! It's more of a jokey quote though o.o "Batteries are the most dramatic objects,other things break or stop working but batteries...THEY DIE!"
8/11/2007 #24
Josh Spicer
Some Guy: Why do the good die young!? Other Guy: Becaue the bad die old.
8/11/2007 #25
eruthiel
Death: Arnold Judas Rimmer, come with me and - Rimmer: *kicks him in the privates* Not today. Only the good die young.
8/13/2007 #26
eruthiel
Oh yeah, and I hate pugs.
8/13/2007 #27
tiger-boy-girl
Autumn: Ugh! What's with y'all pug-haters?! *scowls*
8/13/2007 #28
chikushou
Pugs look like fur covered bugs! I mean the cockroaches in Florida are bigger than them.
8/13/2007 #29
Josh Spicer
Pugs are cute, in their own way.
8/14/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member