The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
three words i wish to hear
Vent out everything here. For real. Anything that has been on your mind and that has been bugging you. IN HERE. Mine for the day: MY MOM IS A TOTAL BITCH. :)
10/15/2007 #1
Uhm. its me Vee
[i]Excellent[/i] idea! Ditto on that. Mum's wayyy to bitchy. :|
10/15/2007 #2
I am the Queen of Darkness
I HATE LIFE AND WISH ALL THE PAIN WOULD JUST STOP! *trembles slightly* for five damn years I've been dealing with the pain of my mom's loss and it sux HELL!
10/15/2007 #3
@Ookami-chan: Thankies! @w@;; @Hannah-chan: *huggles*
10/15/2007 #4
*huggles back, still shaking*
10/15/2007 #5
Uhm. its me Vee
Welcomes. *joins hug* It's okay Hannah-chan, vent all you have to.
10/15/2007 #6
*hugs hannah closer*
10/15/2007 #7
Gin's lil kitsune
Ummmmm...idk what to really put...but I guess my mom is being a bitch like everyone else's mom,and yeah...life overall is being a bitch to me.
10/15/2007 #8
one more thing... it's kind of a secret... BUT it pisses me off when ppl talk abt their parents like that! Be happy you HAVE moms! *teary-eyed* cuz... I lost that... that blessing long ago... oh, and I lost my belief in god a while back too... *looks at ground*
10/15/2007 #9
My sister is being the bitchiest lewzar ever. So is my 'friend' though. Cause now, my sister and MY friend like, hang out with each other. And my friend barely calls me anymore, nor talk to me. And at school she completely ignores me, like WTF? Tis the gayness. Right. Omfg. And my mom, I don't want to start with her, she's being the bitchyest bitch evar. Everyone knows that the mall is a fuckin' loud place. WELL, my mom seems to be fuckin hbfdsja enough to think that I can still hear my fuckin' phone with my almost deaf ears. Wth? And no, my phone does not vibrate It's just weird like that. ALSO. she's just like, "DO Something about it." and im like, "wtf am I suppossed to do!?" BLEH. & I'm just super BLAH, cause I'm had some people just...stop talking to me. Ignoring me. and then I'm just all, "whatever" you know. Holy christ. *breathes*
10/15/2007 #10
Uhm. its me Vee
*hugs again* I'm sorry. Really, I am. I should've thought about that before posting. But, you've still got plenty of people that care. Maybe not a motherly-figure, but there's still those people... Right? I'm not saying I don't love my parents; I do, they just bug me sometimes. That doesn't mean I don't love them.
10/15/2007 #11
buckshotboomer
I'm pissed at my stepdad for cheating on another woman with my mom, molesting me when I was seven or so, and spoiling my sister. I still love him, though. I'm angry at myself for being lazy . . . And I'm angry at my chocolate milk for spilling on my white sweater.
10/15/2007 #12
*looks to floor* Gosh. I'm sorry. :| Same as Ookami-chan. My parents just bug me alot more than their suppossed to. They put a lot of stress on my back. Eee, I'm really sorry Hannah-chan. *shuts up now*
10/15/2007 #13
*silent again, but hugs back*
10/15/2007 #14
Gin's lil kitsune
Me just wants to get through graduation already,and get to college,that way,Im a good distance from meh 'loveing',overprotective parents.
10/15/2007 #15
*walks away now*
10/15/2007 #16
I just want to... *voice trails off* ahem... nvm.
10/15/2007 #17
Gin's lil kitsune
Im sorry,but that's the way I am.
10/15/2007 #18
buckshotboomer
One more thing: ALLTHESTUPIDIDIOTICPERVERTEDBOYSWHOTHINKIT'SALLRIGHTTOGROPEAGIRLJUSTBECAUSESHEHASABIGASSANDTHEGIRLSWHOTHINKIT'SCOOL TOBEATOTALMEANIEBUTT! That is all. *walks away*
10/15/2007 . Edited 10/15/2007 #19
*laughs a little* that was too true, tho.
10/15/2007 #20
Gin's lil kitsune
Ummmmm...
10/15/2007 #21
OH MY GOD. And another thing. Fuckin' perverted Arab guys, who are so fuckin' desperate to get a girl, do not try and walk past me while mumbling your fuckin' number. YES. I have big boobs, no need to look at them. JUST WALK THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. I'm a fat girl who just wants to have a life thank YOU. Also, to the guys who like to show off your cars, get the fuck away from me too. :) Disadvantage for living in the UAE. (y)
10/15/2007 #22
Uhm. its me Vee
Gotta agree with that. *nods* Also stupid when they think they can claim us as property; like we aren't living, breathing, thinking humans. But, instead some sort of trophy and it's all one big competition to see who has the sexiest, most beautiful girlfriend. And, the way I see it, those girls are the ones that are sluts, whores, and anything in between that isn't good. But that's my opinion. And that some guys are friggin' bastards. ._. They should get a taste of their own medicine when they break a girl's heart, promise they'll always stay friends, and out-of-no where just stop talking to them and hook up with their other friend. All in the same time span... Almost.
10/15/2007 #23
NO ONE'S LOVED ME IRL SINCE I WAS LIKE IN FOURTH GRADE!
10/15/2007 #24
buckshotboomer
This is what most boys in my school care about: The ass, and the boobs. I'm not kidding, either. All the time I see them staring at a girl's chest while talking to them. Some of the girls are the same way, too. It gets really annoying. Which is why I wear super-baggy clothes unconsciously now. -__-'
10/15/2007 #25
Talking about relationships make me feel queezy. *ugh* Freakin' sluts and hoe bags. I hate them and I hope they all die in hell. ESPECIALLYTHISBITCHNAMEDALIAIKNOWITSFUCKINSTUPIDTOKEEPTHIKINOFHERBUTSHEALMOSTRUINEDMYLIFETOFUCKINSHIT. :D
10/15/2007 #26
Uhm. its me Vee
What about friends?! DD: Family?? Random elderly people that love everybody, though it can be a little scary sometimes???
10/15/2007 #27
Hinata Hyuga's Gothic Vampire
The only thing I hate,is when people at my school,talk crap about me,because I'm leabian.
10/15/2007 #28
LMFAO. My bus driver actually slowed the bus down to see a woman walking by. LAWLS. he's so ghey. and perverted like the rest of them. Eh, try never been loved Hannah-chan? x]] By a guy I mean. EHH. Cause I'm ghey.
10/15/2007 #29
... it's not the same... *wants a bf* D': daaaang! *thinks about james again* TT.TT
10/15/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member