The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »
buckshotboomer
I just saw an ad on the TV and they wrote in [i]chatspeak[/i]! I hope I never see it again. D:
11/12/2007 #331
I am the Queen of Darkness
XD hah~I'll look out for it. wat was it for?
11/12/2007 #332
buckshotboomer
Skin lotion. Which really made me raise an eyebrow. o.O
11/12/2007 #333
lmao! oh my...
11/12/2007 #334
buckshotboomer
~nod~ Yush. Weird, eh? Proof that soon the marketing thingy will collapse. I think.
11/12/2007 #335
lol
11/12/2007 #336
buckshotboomer
~nod~ ~crosses arms and sits down~
11/12/2007 #337
Reamis
I'm starting to worry that I'm wasting my time. Loads of people I know are getting on with their university applications and I went to a comic convention over the weekend. Lots of people are spending a lot of time with their families, I can't get away from mine fast enough. I'm just wrecking things all over, every plate is wobbling and some smashed months ago. I make films no-one sees or likes, or I try to make a film and fail. I can't write anymore. There's no beauty or love left in my soul to fuel poetry, or not enough anyway. I'm doing nothing with my music. I've ruined a decent friendship by telling her I like her. The only thing she's said to me in four days is 'hey' once. Instead of talking to her about it I sit in my lessons not concentrating, thinking up scenarios where I do talk about it and they all end badly. I feel like I need too cry but I've been somehow physically unable for years. It's all going wrong. These plates are severely wobbling.
11/13/2007 #338
buckshotboomer
~tears~ ~doesn't know what to say~
11/13/2007 #339
Panduck
I'm sorry you feel like that. And I hope I don't sound rude or unfeeling when I say this but: 1. I think you should not be too worried about the first part--just because others like to spend time w/ their families doesn't mean you're a bad person for not wanting to & I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to get in University applications. 2. Don't be sad about failing, it happens. In fact, just think of failures as practices. And don't you dare give up on your arts! 3. I have no advise in that area, except that it might get better with time. depending on how long ago you told her, and how she phrased her response (if any) you'll be able to determine how much time she needs. Than when you do talk to her again, keep it friendly. If you ever want to approach her again about your feelings for her, make sure you've built your friendship up a bit. *hugs* That sounds so cold, but I promise I don't mean it to be.
11/13/2007 #340
Reamis
It wasn't cold, you were trying to help. Thanks. (She completely blanked me actually. It must be said, I stupidly told her by message. I'm over the awkwardness already (I get over stuff REALLY quickly, hooray for Zen*), I'm just worried she may never speak to me again.) (*On that note I thought I was over my crush a couple of days back. I wasn't.)
11/13/2007 #341
Panduck
(ooh, electronically? that makes it hard to get an answer...) (Yeah, I know that. I've liked this one guy since last year but he already had a girlfriend -_-)
11/13/2007 . Edited 11/13/2007 #342
Reamis
Exactly my conundrum. I'm too reserved to actually approach her about it too. (Ooh, tough break. I hate it when that happens.)
11/13/2007 #343
Panduck
Congrats on telling her, though. -_- I don't even have the courage to do that much. yeah, it sucks. They've broken up, since, but its not like he even likes me that way, anyway.
11/13/2007 #344
Reamis
Cheers. Thing is I was feeling awful at the time so the message was like 'I'll get this over with...' and was filled with self-loathing. Stuff like 'When you reject or ignore this or whatever we can laugh it off.' and some stuff about me being a coward. It was all very tedious.
11/13/2007 #345
Panduck
wow, maybe she was just put off by all that? Maybe if you'd have said "I know this is weird for both of us but..." Sorry, that was a very criticizing thing to say. OR she's not worth the effort and time and you'll find someone better.
11/13/2007 #346
Reamis
Yeah I'm thinking she was weirded out. And she totally is worth it. She's smart and funny and nice/kind. Ah well. It would probably never have happened anyway. I think she likes someone else.
11/13/2007 #347
Panduck
aw, i hate that. it makes you feel worthless like your too ugly and stupid to be liked and appreciated by anyone. It'll pass, though (I hope. As i said I'm not good at giving advice on love.)
11/13/2007 #348
lacihparg
I'm VERY MAD. First track meet today. Great. Now, sprinter = me! w00t! But, I must give up: SODA! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUNK FOOD! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ECT. NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! The good thing is that my friend is with me, though she's long distance.
11/13/2007 #349
I don't know how i feel right now if i feel anything! D: I hate it when I don't feel anything at all! Meh.
11/14/2007 #350
SnipersBane
ARRGHH! I AM SO FREAKING FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW. I am so tired of hearing people go, I feel invisable so that they can get attention, and do it 4 times a day. I have a girl in my church like that, and she's always trying to get attention by whining about how her life sucks, and how it's all horrible, but I think she has a mental defectation. I think it may have something to do with a temporal lobe disfunction brought on by a traumitizing experience when she was 3. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SO FRICKEN PISSED OFF! FIRST AT YOUTH GROUP, NOW ONLINE! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, [b]GET OVER YOURSELF![/b]
11/23/2007 #351
SnipersBane
Okay, now seeing that makes me feel bad. If someone genuinely has a mental defect, or actually is having a hard time in their life (I MEAN HARD, HONESTLY) then I don't think it's so bad.
11/23/2007 #352
buckshotboomer
I'm back, for a little while anyway. I people aren't talking to me, I [u]usually[/u] just leave the group . . . unless I'm feeling really sad that day and just need some comfort. Anyway, good point.
11/23/2007 #353
:'( I'm so sad! Everyone left as soon as I got on! D: I'm not on enough as it is, but David and Moon-kun just left, two of the remarkeable ppl on here! *cries*
11/24/2007 #354
Uhm. its me Vee
DDD: I'm sorry DDD: ----- My mini rant: I'm tired that the fact that I screw up is contantly repeated to no end. If I can admit my wrong, and take the punishment willingly then let me be. The lesson has been learned. I know better than to slack off. I know it is my job to keep track of school work. To do my chroes without being told. I know, I know, I know. This is the reason I didn't want the advance classes I'm taking. This is why my mom made me mad; forcing me into them. Sure, I'll be thankful when the time comes, but honestly, right now I'm just tired of it. Science Fair is stupid. I hate it. It can burn. Vernon Lee can go to hell, and suffer greatly for being the bastard he is. So can Maria Ramos. And Lauren Jacobs. And However-you-spell-his-name Harris. x.x God I feel like a bitch, but I really don't like those people ): They make me mad. Or made me mad. Whichever, depends.
11/28/2007 #355
buckshotboomer
I failed the science test. 22/40, and it's probably just because it wasn't all fancy-smancy like the suck-ups' were. -___-' I didn't want advance Science. Nope. Nor math, since I suck at math.
11/28/2007 #356
Hinata Hyuga's Gothic Vampire
D: I sowwy,Panada-chan. Anything I can do to make you feel a little better?
11/28/2007 #357
Uhm. its me Vee
Sorry to hear Mellie ): I got a 55 on a math test, only cause my teach is an idiot who doesn't know who to teach, yet he has a [i]computer science[/i] class, which how is beyond me. He doesn't know how to call a flippin' wireless network o.o Thanks Srah-chan*small smile* but, there's nothing really.. It's my fault this happens. I slack off too much. As for the people, meh. You can gladly have fun with them :]
11/28/2007 #358
Hinata Hyuga's Gothic Vampire
*nods* Still if you're having a rough day,look for me ok?*gentle hug*
11/28/2007 #359
buckshotboomer
O.O Seriously? Wow, he's worse than Ms. Brice. But she's kind, so that makes up for it a little bit . . .
11/28/2007 #360
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member