The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
spearofhope
Who knows, you're fighting a werewolf, and you get a spear through the stomach. Or maybe you get lit on fire by a guy with a gallon of Gasoline, who knows?! well, you better get yourself the hell down here, where your only chance of survival sits! The Hospital sits on the other side of the River, Adjacent to the old fort. A teaching college, this place is ripe for jobs, be it an orderly, a Teaching doctor, or simply a student. I need a couple of orderlies, it's EASY FAKE MONEY.
11/9/2007 . Edited 11/9/2007 #1
livinglife
Torval landed and placed the people on the ground. He'd look strange carrying them all. He ran inside, and said in his best desperate voice, "Help, you've got to help, please! Emergency!"
11/9/2007 #2
spearofhope
A paramedic ran out. "What is it?" "He's practiacally dead!" said Torval, "And these two were caught in an explosion." he pointed to the parents. From behind the counter, a man called frantically, "James! There was an explosion on The hill, the EMS we sent out seems to have been in a fatal accident, the three paramedics... their gone." James sighed and looked down. "And the patients?" he asked. "they're missing." James looked back to Torval. "There's no time for this, send someone out there, c'mon kid, let's go."
11/9/2007 #3
livinglife
Torval couldn't stop the relieved sigh as he helped to lift Phineas onto a streatcher. "We need to hurry..." he said quietly. To others it sounded like he was worried for the patients health, but he was actually worried about the sun slowly making its way to the horizon.
11/9/2007 #4
spearofhope
James looked the man in his eyes, which looked strangely Bloodshot. filled with suspicion, he asked as they wheeled phin down the hall to the ER, "hey, were you out partying when this happened? how did it happen?" his eyes narrowed, but filled with dread, he picked up the pace.
11/9/2007 #5
livinglife
"Yes. A wire from one of the band's amps broke and struck him in the chest." Torval mentally reminded himself to go back there afte rhe left here and snap a wire. "And his parents came to pick him up, but the amp exploded. They were too close. It was a freak accident. I'm his... cousin, and I was at the party with him."
11/9/2007 #6
spearofhope
James noticed the man's common glances at the windows, watching the horizon. [i]The eyes... the sun... electricity? he's...[/i] James shifted uncomfortably. he checked his watch, which read 5:43. He looked at Torval. "Get out of here. I'm not going to have another person dead because of a patient. by tommorow, he might be awak, so... you can come by... in the evening." he shot a smile at the young (Or maybe not...) vampire.
11/9/2007 #7
livinglife
Torval blinked, returning his gaze to the physician. "Good, I can drop the act. Phineas, the boy, he hates me, but I want him to make it the most. Please take care of him." Torval took his bracelet off and slid it on the boy's arm, before vanishing.
11/9/2007 #8
Kiali
[Can I be a nurse or work as a secretary at the front desk, or something like that?]
11/9/2007 #9
livinglife
(Yeah, go ahead. We always need characters like that. Oh, can we speed things up so that it's the next evening?)
11/9/2007 #10
Kiali
[Sure then. okay *the next evening*] [*is a receptionist/ nurse* (Depends on what shift im on)]
11/9/2007 #11
spearofhope
James walked up to the new Receptionist, and sighed. "So, how's the Langston Kid?" (phineas)
11/9/2007 #12
livinglife
"Yes, how is he?" Torval said, appearing almost out of nowhere, his eyes almost black. He hadn't fed yet.
11/9/2007 #13
Kiali
"He's doing better. We're giving him his shots for today in about a half hour." She glanced at him, bored. Sesh Hitori was the newest member of the hospital team.
11/9/2007 #14
livinglife
"Is he concious? And may I say, your nurse's uniform is surprisingly flattering on you." He shook his head. "May I see him?"
11/9/2007 #15
Kiali
"Really?" She looked down at it. "I thought It made me look like a slut..." She shook her head clear. "Yes, he's conscious. We put him in room 104."
11/9/2007 . Edited 11/9/2007 #16
livinglife
"Thank you." He said, smiling. "I'll see you after my visit." He waved slightly before sweeping down the hallway to the room. Torval paused in front of the door. He sighed a little and entered.
11/9/2007 #17
spearofhope
Before Torval Entered, james stood at the outside of the door. "Carefull Torval. So... why do you say he hates you? because post-traumatic stress is a very serious thing..."
11/9/2007 #18
livinglife
The vampire turned. "I'm his undead great great grandfather, isn't that reason enough? I suppose he wouldn't want me there though, so you can ask the question yourself. I'll be watching though." His form broke up into mist, invisible in the bright light, and he went through the crack in the door.
11/9/2007 #19
spearofhope
James stepped into the room, and saw Phineas standing, starring at the huge wound carved across his chest, just recently sealed. "Mr. Langston! you should be in bed..." he gestured towards the bed, and phineas sighed. "How did I get here?" he asked, "I was at the hill, and then I was hit by the elctricity... and then Torval, and that other vampire..." he groaned. "And Alice, she was there! have you seen a woman here?" steve shifted, and said no. Phineas sat, and said "So how did I get here?" "Well... your Great-great grandfather brought you in... and I assume he's still around here." Phineas put his head in his hands. "What is your past with him?" Phineas looked down, and replied, "You'd better just have him in... there is still things I don't understand..." James looked around and said very self consiously, "Well? Torval, I guess you can come in now..." he looked around akwardly.
11/9/2007 #20
livinglife
Torval appeared, and sat in a chair beside the bed, a small grin revealing his fangs. Part of him was greatful that the wound was sealed. The other, anxious to tear it open.
11/9/2007 #21
spearofhope
"Well, the obvious first..." muttered phineas, staring at the wall opposite of the other two. "He is apparently my great-great grandfather, from when he was still primarily human. now I don't really understand his motives, but I think he hates me for being a symbol of his past humanity. Anything else basic to add?"
11/9/2007 #22
livinglife
"Besides the fact you've tried to kill me, and that I've done nothing wrong except save your life?" Torval said, licking his lips a little.
11/9/2007 #23
spearofhope
"Nothing? you threatened alice and killed a random band member in front of my face, not to mention torment me since I was 12!" phineas began to yell, "You have been nothing but a shadow on my life, blackening and corrupting everything! and you think helping me, just this once, would make me forgive you? And if it weren't for you, I wouldn't even be injured!" "Phineas, please calm down!" protested James.
11/9/2007 #24
Kiali
Sesh heard the yells and walked into the room. "Is there a problem here?" She said.
11/9/2007 #25
spearofhope
Phineas stood an looked around angrily. but then, realising how foolish he'd been, sat back sown. "no... nothings wrong. I just got carried away. Torval, I was angry with your bullsh*t and tore apart your chest, which did nothing to you. and you act as if you'd never done a thing to me in my life... just please, be a little cooperative... I'm trying to get something done here."
11/9/2007 #26
livinglife
"And, what, I ask, is that?" Torval growled angrily. "Bringing a girl and her vampire friends to 'reason' with me? You were afraid, Phinny, and you were going to try and force me to leave you alone. I have never once actually harmed you. So what is it you're trying to accomplish?"
11/9/2007 #27
spearofhope
"I... want you to tell me what you want from me, other than a simple trifle to mess around with!"
11/9/2007 #28
livinglife
"You're..." For once the vampire was lost for words. "I'm..." Finally he shook his head. "I want you to become a vampire. You... remind me of my brother, and..." (If you want me to change it I will. It's just a random idea.)
11/9/2007 . Edited 11/9/2007 #29
spearofhope
(wow, you read my freaking mind! such a good Idea... no offence about what happens, but... it's just the way he is...) Phineas stood, and was also speachless. stumbling backwards, a harsh scowl took form on his face. He quickly reached into a box, and, while clutching his wound, threw it at Torval and leapt out the window, taking the box with him (ICU is on the first floor...) he ran down the road and to the river, where, out of breath, he fell to his knees and sat staring into the river, thinking. Meanwhile, James looked on in supprise as the patient ran from the hospital. he called the front desk and yelled "quickly, a patient has left the premisies. he is in bad shape, and he is in no condition to be out. we need to get to him before he opens his wounds!" EDIT: oops, forgot to mention he just threw the knife from the box. sorry...
11/9/2007 . Edited 11/9/2007 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member