The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
eruthiel
(There may already be one of these, I'm not sure and I can't be bothered to look XD Anyone can put up or reply to notices about (almost) anything!! Just make it clear what you are replying to. You don't even have to have a reason for being here. Hell, it's just a new place to RP, with the added function of notices! =3) Eruthiel walked up and stuck up a notice reading: [b]Wanted: anyone who can make a noise even slightly better than a drowning cat on a guitar to help take lessons. As soon as teacher is found, classes will begin for everyone interested!![/b]
11/27/2007 #1
Panduck
Echo walked up to the board. "Hey," She mused. "I can play guitar...teaching a class could be fun..."
11/27/2007 #2
Necromancer Gora
Alpha walks up to the notice board and posts a message on it. " [b]Alchemy Tutor Wanted: Moderate Experience in Channeling Chi Required. Please see Alpha for more details.[/b] "
11/28/2007 #3
eruthiel
(If Echo would like to post a reply to the notice, I can create a new topic for the lessons right away!! =D Just like to make it official!!)
11/29/2007 #4
Panduck
(oks!) Echo pondered it a little long and left, coming back a few minutes later with her reply: [b]Guitarist who can play slightly better than a drowning cat willing to teach.[/b]
11/29/2007 . Edited 11/29/2007 #5
lacihparg
[b]Do you like to ice skate? Want to learn? Need a refresher course? Then come on down to the Ice Rink! I (Lydia) will give instructive classes on how to ice skate. You can also come if you want to learn figure skating! Hunter will also be available for teaching. Please contact Hunter or me for more info. ~Lydia Bridgeman[/b] Lydia quickly pasted it on the board and left.
11/30/2007 #6
eruthiel
Eruthiel looked at the reply to her post and grinned. Then she spotted the ice-skating notice. "Hmm, I might go to that, once the lessons are all sorted." (Off to new topic!!)
12/1/2007 #7
lacihparg
Arty also walked up, seconds after Lydia. She posted a notice on the board. [b] Interested in Ancient Greece? Want to learn about the gladiators? Sign-up today! Simply add your name to the list! Classes start once ten people* have signed up. LIST: 1. Hasekura Akahana 2. Phineas 3. Lemex 4. Eruthiel 5. Johnny 6. Elizabeth 7. Vittoria 8. 9. 10. ~Artemis *Non-Humans may also join.[/b]
12/1/2007 . Edited 12/8/2007 #8
spearofhope
Phineas and lemex both showed up at the board simitenaiously. "Erm..." they both mumbled. "Psychiatrist..." said Phin, "Half vamp..." said Lemex. They both signed the board and headed off. (For ancient Greece thing, Flamie.
12/1/2007 #9
buckshotboomer
Akahana and Satoru appeared. "Oooh, I wanna learn about Ancient Greece, Satoru-kun!" she said. "And you can play guitar better than a drowning cat!" She signed her name under the Ancient Greece sheet, and Satoru sighed and signed his name under the guitar one, even though there was already a signing.
12/1/2007 . Edited 12/1/2007 #10
eruthiel
Eruthiel signed her name on the glatiator thing and grinned at the second guitar signing.
12/2/2007 #11
Deceiving Eyes
Johnny walked up and looked at both the guitar and Ancient Greece signings and added his name to both.
12/2/2007 #12
Panduck
Elizabeth walked up. "Hey," She said to whomever was near. "Anything good?" (sign her up for the Greece thing, flamie.)
12/2/2007 #13
lacihparg
[Post edited, three positions left!]
12/2/2007 #14
eruthiel
(Cool)
12/3/2007 #15
Deceiving Eyes
Matt and Jacquie walked up to the board and Jacquie said, "Hey look, that loser Johnny is in this class, I'm gonna join just to piss him off!" She signed her name and Matt signed saying to no-one in particular "I'm gonna stop that bitch siste of mine!" (incase you didn't know, Matt and Jacquie are my new characters)
12/3/2007 #16
eruthiel
(hah, cool =D)
12/5/2007 #17
lacihparg
[Make that four positions left.]
12/5/2007 #18
eruthiel
(...How come?)
12/6/2007 #19
Panduck
Vittoria walked up to the board [i]Hmm, interesting.[/i] She signed her name under the Ancient Greece class. (three positions left ~_^)
12/8/2007 #20
lacihparg
[Added same person twice. 3 left.]
12/8/2007 #21
eruthiel
(Shame. )=)
12/10/2007 #22
pingu-warrior
A cloaked mist moved to the notice board and a message appeared : [i]Wish to see what could have hapened?A past life? Then come to the island in the middle of the lake at midnight and wait for me to come[/i]
12/14/2007 #23
eruthiel
(... Spooky.) December saw the most recent post. Curiosity welling inside of her, she resolved to go and find out what this meant that night before hurrying off.
12/16/2007 #24
pingu-warrior

Mary strolled over to the notice board and put up a notice for the world to see.

Wanted:

Good looking model type to pose for art and drawing pratice.

If interested look around for a pale girl with purple hair.

Models MUST be FEMALE!!!

9/13/2008 #25
Red Queen Megz

Aleera walked up to the notice.

"Nice,can I try?"she asked.

9/13/2008 #26
pingu-warrior

Mary smirked "Be me guess me dear" with that she left.

9/13/2008 #27
Red Queen Megz

"Wait."Aleera said.

"Where can I find you?"

9/13/2008 #28
pingu-warrior

Mary called out to her as she left "Meet me in the coffee shop, we'll be talking"

9/13/2008 #29
Red Queen Megz

Aleera smiled.

"Ok."

(Coffee?))

9/13/2008 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member