The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
emerald-rainbow
Where you can meet, greet, window shop or wobble down when your drunk! XD
1/2/2008 #1
Josh Spicer
Jake, still mad, was holding a wine bottle in his hand. A bunch of others were behind him. Jake was walking, stumbling a few times, but never fallen. He has had 3 wine bottles so far, and he was half way done with this one. He took another big drink and burped. He completely ignored the fact that his gun was showing. The hood on his black robe was down.
1/2/2008 #2
emerald-rainbow
Kai stepped out into the snow, shivering slightly. It was going to be a long cold night....again
1/2/2008 #3
Josh Spicer
Jake stepped on some ice and slipped, hit bottle getting out of his and crashing onto the concrete. He remained there, just laying on the ice. His gun now in the middle of the street.
1/2/2008 #4
emerald-rainbow
Kai ran to Jake, his heart racing, he'd looked in the window of the coffee and thought he'd seen someone he knew....Adele Thompson.........Rai's best friend. "Are you ok?" He asked, and noticed the gun and bottle on the road.
1/6/2008 #5
Josh Spicer
Jake didn't say, move, or do anything. He just lied there.
1/6/2008 #6
emerald-rainbow
Kai, sensing that the guy wasn't well, made to lift him up, he needed to visit a hospital, and probably soon.
1/9/2008 #7
Josh Spicer
"I'm okay," Jake said, a little dizzy. Jake then fell back down, just laying there.
1/9/2008 #8
emerald-rainbow
"NO....your not!" Kai leaned forward and gripped the other fellow under the arms, turning towards the hospital.
1/10/2008 #9
Josh Spicer
Jake coughed a bit, blood flowing out. He reached into his coat and pulled out a flask, unscrewing the top, and drinking some.
1/10/2008 #10
livinglife
Torval had worked fast. He was in his costume, had tracked down some robber who was armed, and had managed to attract a large enough crowd. There were even a few reporters. Now for Nightfang's final performance. The crowd watched as Nightfang cornered the theif on the roof of a building, and the theif pulled a gun, but didn't fire. "Come on!" Torval hissed. "Just shoot me already!" Of course, this made the theif lower his gun in confusion. "It's either that or jump!" Torval said angrily. The man raised his gun nervously, but still didn't fire. The vampire growled and jumped forward towards the theif, and then gunshots filled the night. The crowd gasped in horror as Nightfang stumbled forward and knocked the theif off the roof, before falling off himself and colliding with the ground.
1/12/2008 . Edited 1/12/2008 #11
spearofhope
James pushed through the crowd and ran over to Torval. A police officer tried to hold him back with the crowd but James shouted, "Micheal! NO!" he shoved him aside and ran up to Torval, grabbing him and looking down, "Micheal..." he muttered, "I'm a doctor, get out of my way, we can save him!" he shouted, picking him up and running to the car.
1/12/2008 #12
livinglife
"Micheal?" Torval hissed, his eyes staring blankly at nothing.
1/12/2008 #13
spearofhope
"Michael, Oh, my only son!" James shouted, tossing him into the car and getting in, "It's not to late!"
1/12/2008 #14
livinglife
Torval did his best impression of a dead person, at least until James drove away from the crowd. "I thought I was supposed to die, not become your son."
1/12/2008 #15
spearofhope
James laughed, "The Reporters will eat it up, I promise." he grinned. (The Reporter being the mighty Spear, AKA Dave Davendave... hehe)
1/12/2008 #16
livinglife
(Heehee...) Torval put his head back on the seat. "The mother fucker shot me in the head." He growled.
1/12/2008 #17
spearofhope
James frowned, "Doesn't it, like... heal instantly? Don't get brains on my car, either!"
1/12/2008 #18
Josh Spicer
Jake pushed the girl out of the way, dropped his flask, grabbed his gun, coughed blood up again, and walked over to the men. "Theives. God, how I hate theives," Jake said.
1/12/2008 #19
livinglife
"Yeah, but now I've got a bullet in my brain." Torval said. "It's uncomfortable, to say the least." He shook his head. "So dad, what now?"
1/12/2008 #20
Josh Spicer
Jake got by the criminal and the crowd. Jake shot a bullet in the air as the crowd left. The thieve was on the ground, dead. Jake then shot the wheels of the car out.
1/12/2008 #21
spearofhope
James frowned, "Seems like we've been in a bit of a fender bender, son." he said, "Stay here, pumpkin." he frowned, getting out. "What is it?"
1/12/2008 #22
Josh Spicer
Jake coughed up blood, he was covered with it. "If there's one thing I hate-about people-are those that attract attention," Jake said, somewhat slurring his words. He aimed for James, and shot.
1/12/2008 #23
spearofhope
"Son of a bitch!" James shouted, bleeding. "Hey, fucker, YOu don't shoot a doctor!" he screamed, Firing several shots at the man's Face and chest with his gun.
1/12/2008 #24
Josh Spicer
Jake took them in, as blood now streamed eveywhere. "You've just done something you shouldn't have. Piss me off," Jake said, shooting James's knees. (I gotta go, stupid mom) Jake then passed out, falling on the concrete. (Yeah, just pretend I was never here, minus the now shot knees of yours)
1/12/2008 . Edited 1/12/2008 #25
spearofhope
(Minus now missed knees of his. You can't hit a tiny target before blacking out.) James cursed, and limped over to the man, now having a skinned knee. He sighed, and grabbed the guy, ignoring the Insults Torval was probobly Flinging at him. He tossed the guy into his backseat and fired another two rounds into the man's arms and legs each. he scowled, "Don't piss me off either." he frowned, getting in the car and driving the short distance to the hospital.
1/12/2008 #26
livinglife
Torval wasn't speaking or breathing, trying to keep the smell of blood out. "What the fuck..." He muttered, before he stopped. (Hospital?)
1/12/2008 #27
spearofhope
(yeah)
1/12/2008 #28
livinglife
(Alright, you start.) Torval took off most of his costume, frowning at the bullet holes in his shirt.
1/12/2008 #29
Josh Spicer
Jake was still, blood all over him, and his gun in his hands. (You know, for a doctor, you just made it worse)
1/13/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member