The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
livinglife

A thread for Spearofhope and Livinglife.

4/1/2011 #1
spearofhope

(Lol... so what do you think we should do?)

4/1/2011 #2
livinglife

(Anything! Liiiike)

A few weeks after Marti had gotten rid of Torval, the ghost of his brother returned. "I have come back for you! And with a better understanding of your curious language!"

4/1/2011 #3
spearofhope

Marti, having gotten rid of torval by means of Putting Cement on his feet and dropping him into the Ohio River aparently, turned, "Oh shit..."

4/1/2011 #4
livinglife

He landed on the ground. "I have also been told that you need to lower the amount of drugs you use, or you will be dead rather quickly. However... I would be able to better enjoy you if you were deceased!"

4/1/2011 #5
spearofhope

"Uh, Look..." SHe glanced aside uncomfortably, "It was just a kiss. I really don't want anything to do with you."

4/1/2011 #6
livinglife

His smile vanished. "Hmmm?"

4/1/2011 #7
spearofhope

"I'm really not that kind of a Girl." She stepped back slowly.

4/1/2011 #8
livinglife

"What kind of girl? I merely wanted to show you how thankful I am."

4/1/2011 #9
spearofhope

"You know, the Kind of girl that dates, and has relationships... you know, I'm just your average... one night stand at most kind of woman, no offence..." SHe kept backing away slowly.

4/1/2011 #10
livinglife

"Why not? I apologize... but in my time a woman like you would be unfit for even that."

4/1/2011 #11
spearofhope

She put her hands on her hips, "What do you mean by that?"

4/1/2011 #12
livinglife

"You've aged far better than women in my time, but still... you are 36, aren't you? Nearly an old maid. I did not come here to proposition you, Marti, your mind instantly sprang to that."

4/1/2011 #13
spearofhope

"Take that back, you son of a Bitch!"

4/1/2011 #14
livinglife

"You won't live forever, I can tell you that from experience."

4/1/2011 #15
spearofhope

"Yeah, but I will live for like twice as long as you would have. We Humans of this millenium live until Eighty years, roughly. Jesus, you couldn't be more civil, could you... dick..."

4/1/2011 #16
livinglife

"Dick? My name is Jim, not Richard." He smiled slightly. "I lived till age 21, so you're not too far from doubling it."

4/1/2011 #17
spearofhope

"Look. You're insulting and weird. I don't like you. Go away."

4/1/2011 #18
livinglife

"I do not mean to be so insulting. And I am weird because I am from a different culture. I am in debt to you and must repay it. And not by leaving so don't suggest that."

4/1/2011 #19
spearofhope

"Oh, so you have a debt to repay so I HAVE to accept you? That's such bullshit, you think it's on me? If you owe me, then piss off. That's stupid."

4/1/2011 #20
livinglife

"You are most stubborn. Ahh well."

4/1/2011 #21
spearofhope

"No, I'm just right."

4/1/2011 #22
livinglife

"To yourself, yes."

4/1/2011 #23
spearofhope

"No, Period. there's no such thing as right to oneself, that's an opinion, I'm talking about being Correct. Which I am. You're full of shit. you think I have no choice in the matter of Accepting your Generosity or something. That's stupid. Leave me alone."

4/1/2011 #24
livinglife

"You truly wish to be alone for your entire life, Marti?" he asked, curious. "Having one night stands until you're no longer attractive enough to have them?"

4/1/2011 #25
spearofhope

"No, I want to arbitrarily choose only one person to spend time with, giving up if it doesn't work out perfectly until I decide one is right and then spend all my life with them under the impression it will remain exactly so until I do. Look, my life isn't about love or sex. I do that because it's fun, I don't need it."

4/1/2011 #26
livinglife

"What do you need? What is your life about?"

4/1/2011 #27
spearofhope

"It's about Fun, it's about Pleasure, It's about enjoying yourself. It's what life should be about, not feeling bad about what you enjoy and working hard to build a life you'll hate. It's magical, man."

4/1/2011 #28
livinglife

"But... how can you live such a way? When you are old, what will you do?"

4/1/2011 #29
spearofhope

"What Won't I do?"

4/1/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member