The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »
livinglife

(Because the priest was supposed to show up? Because you just had an apparent ghost knock on the door? I thought maybe it could be Thoreau, being creepy for some reason, but you just don't want to post?)

Sonya was watching the sky, looking up at the stars.

4/17/2011 #691
spearofhope

(And I said forget about that part.)

"So you hunt Vampires?"

4/17/2011 #692
livinglife

"Yes." She looked at him. "Not all of them... but some need to be killed."

(Why?)

4/17/2011 . Edited 4/17/2011 #693
spearofhope

(I said forget about it)

"Why do you do it?"

4/17/2011 #694
livinglife

(I posted in Mansions. I'll just have Torval remember and leave, alright?)

Sonya thought for a few moments. "A few reasons. Vampires kill humans for food... and they can survive off of animals. Age seems to make them cruel and ignorant, too. Some feel they're above humans." She shook her head. "But, I will admit, it's fun."

4/17/2011 #695
spearofhope

(Look, it was supposed to be a Surprise. I wanted it to be, I still wanted it to be a surprise. But apparently it can't be. Why do you think I would write that there was no-one there if I didn't want anything to happen with it? I'd really rather not do anything with that at this point)

"So you do it for sport."

4/17/2011 #696
livinglife

(Ahhh, okay, sorry. I thought you just wanted to drop it for good, instead of just wait.)

"And for food."

4/17/2011 #697
spearofhope

(That is what I mean)

"For Food?"

4/17/2011 #698
livinglife

"I, unfortunately, am a vampire too. So I need to drink blood. Stray dogs and cats usually work."

(That you want to wait, right?)

4/17/2011 . Edited 4/17/2011 #699
spearofhope

(Wait? Wait for what, what could I possibly want to wait for?)

"I thought Vampires couldn't drink Vampire blood."

4/17/2011 #700
livinglife

(Until you want to... show whatever the surprise is?)

"We can't. But the less vampires there are, the more cats and dogs there are. Even those that drink human blood can't get it very often."

4/17/2011 #701
spearofhope

(I'm not going to do it at all. period.)

"So why kill ones that Kill humans, why not just kill the ones that kill Animals?"

4/17/2011 #702
livinglife

(Why?)

"It's... a way to justify their murder, to myself."

4/18/2011 #703
spearofhope

(Because I have absolutely no desire to)

"Fair enough." He said.

4/18/2011 #704
livinglife

(So you don't want to do any more with Marti and Torval? Because I wanted to know why the heck there was no one at the door and you randomly stopped posting? Come on! You make me explain myself all the time! How was I supposed to know that you were going to keep going later, instead of just falling silent and not posting as you've done several times before? It's not like the surprise is ruined.)

"What's your take on it all?"

4/18/2011 . Edited 4/18/2011 #705
spearofhope

(You wanted to know why there was no-one at the door? I wanted to have a surprise for you, and I knew it would be hard since you wouldn't know exactly what had to happen for it to work. so I set it up in a very specific way that would make it easy for you, that basically you would really have no option but to do the correct thing. It didn't occur to me that you would use all the brainpower needed to assume 'I wonder why there's nothing at the door' then have Torval shrug, close the door and amble off and figure it never happened. What, I'm supposed to have another knock? how am I supposed to know he's not going to do the exact same thing? Obviously I intended something by it, and you should have known that enough to have him at least step out the door and look up the stairs, even just look around. If someone knocked on your door and there was nothing there, would you just close the door and walk off, or look both ways out the door to see if there was anyone to the side or over a bit? It's as asinine as if Torval had decided not to investigate the date and location on the note they found in the Mother's old place when they were after Quin- what should I have done, Made another note and put it in the house when he got home? When you say no to figuring out what something Is and then ask 'Why is nothing happening' or 'What was that', am I supposed to still be excited about revealing something you'll like to you, why am I supposed to be charitable?)

"No Take." Phineas said with a shrug.

4/18/2011 #706
livinglife

(Well then, give me another chance, instead of killing it off forever.)

"At all? You just don't care?"

4/18/2011 #707
spearofhope

(Not until you understand)

"About what?" He asked, picking absently at his teeth.

4/18/2011 #708
livinglife

(I do understand. You shouldn't have to leave a hundred clues... but you said so yourself, sometimes the characters might not react in the hoped for way. Torval could have stepped out, or in. I was expecting someone to come in, so he moved back.)

"Murder, I guess. Vampires."

4/18/2011 #709
spearofhope

(No, you don't understand! I don't have to do it, I don't need to go for another shot once this momentary mix up of confusion is repaired. It wasn't just the next step, I was trying to do something cool for you, I was trying to do something you would enjoy! and you reacted with laziness. I know you're not stupid, but the action was, so it means you weren't even bothering to Think about what I was posting. You weren't expecting someone to come in, you just had him shut the door, real conductive to someone coming in. If you knew both options and you thought that at first, it would have happened when he only stepped back, and you would have realized someone wasn't coming in and therefore someone was out there. I said characters don't react in the hoped way and that's WHY I made it so obvious, so it would go in a way you would enjoy and I wouldn't spell out ahead of time so it could be a surprise. But you just fucking ignored it and put it on me later.)

"Yeah, no comment."

4/18/2011 #710
livinglife

(You didn't make it obvious at all! It wasn't laziness! Marti's apartment is a door at the bottom of a set of stairs, you open it and you can see out! No one was there! I'm sorry I made a fucking mistake, but you're really not going to let me fix it?)

"Surprising." She smiled.

4/18/2011 #711
spearofhope

(Obvious? What's not obvious? It's not right at the bottom of the stairs, there just are stairs you have to go down. Fix it?)

"How so? First I have to change my life due to vampire's existence, and now I have to give considerable thought to them?"

4/18/2011 #712
livinglife

(How was I to know? And yes, fix it. You've told me before that we can just fix things.)

(And also, could you tell me again where Sonya's armor is? I know on her neck, cheeks, and shoulders. Is there some on her arms and legs? See, I spent the day drawing two versions of Sonya for you. Figured I should finish them.)

"I'm just impressed, is all."

4/18/2011 #713
spearofhope

(You were to know because you're not stupid. Because it IS obvious. door was knocked on but nobody was in front of it, and nobody entered a moment after. Obviously, obviously I meant something by it, unless you believe I'm purposefully wasting your time or just messing with you, which I wouldn't do. Obviously nobody is coming in after a post written specifically to say that didn't happen, unless you think once again I was purposefully wasting your time. Why not let you redo it? Because I don't want to. Why would I?)

(Shoulders and backs of arms, neck, knees, cheekbones.)

"Impressed? Why?" He asked, turning.

4/18/2011 #714
livinglife

(Because it's nice? Because you've called me out for not redoing mistakes before? Because I want to see the surprise? You don't owe me anything, sure. But that doesn't mean it's okay to blow me off because I made a mistake. I'm not happy with you right now, but I'm still working on a drawing for you.)

(K)

"Most people would be scared, or disgusted, or angry."

4/18/2011 #715
spearofhope

(See? You don't get it- I WAS Being nice, and you didn't care enough to put any thought or effort into what you or I was doing. I'm not saying you should have known, obviously not, because that was part of the surprise, but I'm saying it shouldn't matter. You should at least have enough awareness of what's happening to pursue something that obvious. I just can't believe you genuinely wouldn't have seen that if you were thinking, it was far too obvious, I specifically Made it obvious. You want me to do something just to be nice. You're not happy with me? Fuck you. You want me to be Charitable and you're not even fucking sorry for ignoring when I was.)

"...Why?" Phineas asked.

4/18/2011 #716
livinglife

(I honestly did not catch that he was supposed to go out. Really. Guess I am that stupid, but it's true. I was wrong. I'm sorry.)

"Why? Well, we've overrun the city, and cause murders. That's scary, and it makes people angry."

4/18/2011 #717
spearofhope

(Yeah, I know you didn't catch it. that's what I've been saying. Laziness. That's what I meant. you didn't care, or think, or even be aware, and then expected me to jump back in without even apologizing or seeming sorry whatsoever until I mentioned it, and apparently not even reading or understanding what I was writing. I don't believe you.)

"I'm not afraid." He said, not boasting.

4/18/2011 #718
livinglife

(It wasn't laziness, for christs sake! I just didn't catch it! You're making me feel more than sorry enough!)

"I know, I believe you."

4/18/2011 #719
spearofhope

(Okay. You didn't mean it. I may not jump at every Idea you have, but I always move with what's happening. Can you imagine having something you planned for a while to make someone happy just be ignorantly shut down? It seemed to imply nothing I ever did could lead to a cool surprise, like I would never do that. I know you didn't intend that, but it still happened, and it didn't feel good. Is it just being stubborn cause it didn't work like I wanted it to? No. It just wouldn't have been the same. After what happened, It would have been spontaneous, it wouldn't have been natural, it wouldn't have been what I wanted it to be. I didn't feel like doing it before, and it would just feel forced and awkward, so I didn't exactly want to. I'm sorry. It just fucked me over in something I thought would make you happy.)

"Even without knowing why?"

4/18/2011 #720
« Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member