The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
SnipersBane
So, you're on a big vacation in the Africa? Decided to go to Italy? Have a quest of self discovery in China? Then post here!
1/28/2008 #1
SnipersBane
David and Torval arrived at the Airport at about 4:20, which left them 40 minutes to get on the plane. Of course, that wasn't a lot of time, so they really had to hurry, especially since David was carrying Torval-as a bat. He almost snickered, but walked up to the ticket counter and spoke to the woman. "I'm sorry, but do you have a parent or gaurdian here? We need someone over 18 if you're going out of the country," she said, a plastic smile locked on her face. She didn't like bats.
1/28/2008 . Edited 1/28/2008 #2
livinglife
Torval gave David a, [i]'Now what?'[/i] look.
1/28/2008 . Edited 1/28/2008 #3
SnipersBane
"Um...um..." he stuttered. He hadn't thought of this. "Um...I need to go to the bathroom!" he exclaimed, then rushed Torval the bat over to the men's room. Opening a stall, he set Torval on the toilet cover. "Change back! I need you, you're like 19 or something!" he whispered hurriedly to the red bat.
1/28/2008 #4
livinglife
Torval rolled his eyes and changed back to normal, stretching. "I know how old I am." He said, before leading the way back to the main counter. "I'm his guardian." He said, indicating David. "And he has my permission to get on the plane. Is that alright?" He smiled charmingly at the woman, making sure to use a little of his hypnosis powers too.
1/28/2008 #5
SnipersBane
The woman had had a very bad day so far, and the bat hadn't helped, but this charming young man had made her day. "Of course!" she exclaimed, wondering if she could get his number or not. David smiled, then took the tickets and went back to the bathroom to try and get Torval again. "Call me!" she cried after them, though she forgot to even tell him her number.
1/28/2008 #6
livinglife
Torval shook his head and muttered, "No thanks." Under his breath, following David to the bathroom. "You owe me for that." He said, before changing into a bat and getting back in the cage. (And now I've got to go. See you later.)
1/28/2008 #7
SnipersBane
"I know, I know," he said, picking up the cage and striding towards the baggage area. (K, see ya later!)
1/28/2008 #8
livinglife
[i]'I think I'm going to be sick...'[/i] Torval thought, as the cage bumped up and down as David walked. The view from the small holes in the side of the cage wasn't the best, mostly he just saw blurs shooting past. He managed to stop himself from barfing by closing his eyes tightly and wrapping his wings around himself. [i]'This sucks...'[/i]
1/28/2008 . Edited 1/28/2008 #9
SnipersBane
20 minutes, 3 evil looking hotdogs, and 124 yards later, David sat in his high cost airplane seat as the plane took off. It was one of the last, because it was so expensive. He gulped, chomping down another bag of candy as he wondered how Torval was taking the animal section.
1/28/2008 #10
livinglife
Torval glared at a particularly annoying dog, considering slipping out of his cage and strangling the damn thing. It wouldn't stop barking at him! He tried to yell at it, but it came out as a loud screech, which worked anyway. He fell asleep for the rest of the flight. (GTG again.)
1/28/2008 #11
SnipersBane
David leaned back and closed his eys. He was sure Torval was fine. Irritable, but fine. Suddenly a hand clamped down on his wrist, startling his eyes open to look at the man next to him. "Sire! You...you live!" the man stuttered out. He looked oddly familiar...David narrowed his eyes slightly, trying to place the man. He was dressed in normal street clothes, but you could tell he was used to wearing more regal clothes. Suddenly it clicked. The large stature, the pale skin, the hardened muscles-somehow it all triggered the latent memories he got from High. This was his right hand man, the same guy who gave him the amulet! Taking a deep breath, he replied calmly, "Yes...of course I live. How else would I be here, fool?" The man seemed to be startled, then looked at him with a trace of suspicion. "Where is your amulet?" he said slowly, but respectfully. "Umm...I...had to leave it in baggage. I forgot it," he answered, switching his gaze so that he looked out the window at the clouds. Wisps of blue could be seen as the sun laboriously climbed up the sky, but it was still too dark for much. [i]I hope we get there soon...Poor Torval, he's shielded by the plane right now, but are there windows?[/i] "Very well...we shall accompany you back. We had all but given up hope for your survival," he said, looking forward again, "and we were heading back to best commune with the council." "Good. Good, carry on then." He was sweating bullets, but it didn't matter as long as he knew that he could deal with this- "What do you mean, we?" he asked suddenly. "Why...of course we brought an ample group," he said quietly. At David's obvious question, he continued. "30 of us are here, with 13 Lights. We could find no more Lights to come, but we brought our best." "G-good..." he forced out. This...was not good.
1/28/2008 #12
livinglife
(Oh no!) Torval woke up suddenly, feeling very weak, like something was drawing from his powers. He looked around tiredly, yawned, and tried to go back to sleep, unable to shake the feeling that something was wrong. The dog started barking again, and Torval couldn't stand it anymore. He turned into smoke, left the cage, and turned into his human form, scaring the crap out of the dog and several other animals. "Shut up already!" He commanded, and the dog did. He sat down on a crate, feeling a little weak, and waited for his strength to return so that he could turn back into a bat.
1/28/2008 . Edited 1/28/2008 #13
SnipersBane
"High..I feel...odd," the man next to him said. He was the strongest with the Light, and could feel some strange uneasiness at the back on his mind. "Would it be permissable for me to search the plane?" he asked David. "Uh...no, I don't think so. That would arouse suspicion," David said, grabbing the first thing off of his head. "Of course..." he said, settling back into his seat. High seemed odd, he decided, but it was to be expected. He did kill Torval, after all. Suddenly he turned to look at David. [i]He...did kill him, right?[/i] This line of thought was interrupted by the stewards voice coming over the comm system.' [u]"Ladies and gentleman, we're nearing our final approach. Please fasten your seat belts and..."[/u] he droned on, but David listened intently. It was better than listening to the men around him breath, and hoping that they weren't suspicious.
1/28/2008 #14
livinglife
Torval stumbled as the plane began to descend, and quickly chaned back into a bat and got back into the cage. He shut his eyes tightly, the nausia coming back.
1/28/2008 #15
SnipersBane
[i]Finally![/i] David sat up quickly, half walking and half running to the exits. "Sire!" the man exclaimed, before getting enveloped in the throngs of people beginning to leave. David ran outside, where...it was the near morning? How?!? Then he remembered about the time zones, but he didn't care. Dashing off to the animal cages, he swept up Torval in one hand. "They're here, buddy! We gotta go-" "Go where?" the man said, finally appearing behind him. "Ah! Uh...to...the hotels, of course..." he said, whirling around. The man laughed broadly. "Ahahaha...High, you are still able to make jokes. A good one. No, we will bring you to your usual home, near the Light Source!" he said with a smile. He frowned as he gestured towards a waiting black car. [i]Why does High Light carry a bat...[/i] David's smile of agreement made him feel sick as he entered the car, sitting in the comfortable seats as rigid as could be.
1/28/2008 #16
livinglife
Torval opened one eye and looked around, only half realizing that they were in danger. He shifted in the cage, still focusing intently on not throwing up. [i]"How did we get a car?"[/i] he thought dimly, still feeling disoriented.
1/28/2008 #17
SnipersBane
David noticed Torval swaying. "Driver?" he asked quickly. "Yes Sire?" "Are you Light endowed?" "No Sire...but we shall be nearing more soon. Currently the only ones who have the Light are you and Moratio, as of now." [i]Good...[/i] David thought. If they left the vicinity of those...Lights...then Torval might get less draws upon his aura. Maybe that's why he was sick. The car neared it's destination, turning into the Transylvanian Countryside. [i]Hurry...hurry![/i] David thought urgently as he saw the sky grow ever brighter.
1/28/2008 #18
livinglife
Torval could sense that the sun was coming up, and moved to the darkest corner of the cage, slightly more himself. [i]"Great, now I'm going to become fried bat wings."[/i] He squeaked morosely and then smacked himself with his wing. [i]"That... was embarrassing."[/i] (Sorry for the slowness...)
1/28/2008 . Edited 1/28/2008 #19
SnipersBane
The car stopped, and Moratio got out to open David's door. "Thankyoubuti'mfine!" he rushed out, garbling his words as he recognized High's room. In front of him was a magnificent mansion, full of beautiful white marble and artistic swirls. It was as if someone has molded it from a single block. High's room was on the second floor, and there was a balcony. Taking two powerful steps, he drew on the light-he didn't care if his biological clock was ticking- and he leaped. He flew through the air, his hands and eyes flashing white, and he rolled into the room, Torval's cage flying out of his hands involuntarily. The first rays of sunlight shot out moments after, and he quickly shut the balcony door. "Whew..." (That's okay, sorry for the long posts)
1/28/2008 . Edited 1/28/2008 #20
livinglife
(No, I like long posts!) Torval managed to turn into smoke and get out of the cage right before it hit the ground, turning human and leaning against the wall. He was a sickly green color. "Let's... not throw me around like that again... okay?"
1/28/2008 #21
SnipersBane
David smiled and chuckled, lying down on the floor and sighing in relief. Till he heard the raps on the door, of course. "Sire! Are you alright? Do you need help?" Moratio yelled through the door. He'd found it strange that High had decided to waste his body's resources for just a jump. "Hide!" he hissed. "Uh...I'm okay...just wanted to do that. Haven't used the Light in awhile," he explained. The room was artful, marred only by a dark black desk that didn't go with the white and cream tones of the house. The door's handle turned quietly as Moratio began to open it, and time slowed to a crawl for David. (Cue slow mo sound effect)
1/28/2008 #22
livinglife
Torval vanished into smoke and fled into the closet. It was hard for him to stay like that for long though.
1/28/2008 #23
SnipersBane
Moratio entered, looking around the room. "High...are you certain that you're alright? After all, we've prepared a feast for such a one as you, for defeating your vanquished enemy." Moratio yearned to know what Torval looked like, but High had been very secretive from the start about that. It was no matter. He was in a good place right now, serving High Light. "Uh yeah...I'm fine. But ya know what, I'm a bit tired," he lied, "so could you leave me for say...oh I dunno...till night?" "You? Tired? But...your healing..." "Oh! Yeah, I've been moving for several days now. I just need a bit of rest." Moratio nodded, and with one last fruitless search around the room with his eyes, he left. [i]High is acting so strangely...perhaps...perhaps there is more to this...[/i]
1/28/2008 . Edited 1/28/2008 #24
livinglife
Torval reappeared. "So much for avoiding these guys." He said. "I feel like I've almost been turned human, there's so many of them around."
1/28/2008 #25
SnipersBane
He shrugged apologetically, locking the door. "I know...I'm sorry about that. I don't know how to turn it off, and I don't think it's even possible." He leaned against the door. "How did we get into this? It was such a freaking simple plan!" he moaned, covering face with his hands.
1/28/2008 #26
livinglife
"We didn't plan to have High's whole american section on the same flight as us." Torval said, shrugging. "And you had to act like High while I got barked at. There wasn't anything we could do."
1/28/2008 #27
SnipersBane
He widened his fingers, looking at Torval with one eye. "Barked at?"
1/28/2008 #28
livinglife
Torval blinked, and cursed under his breath. "Yes, barked at. The other passangers in my section didn't like me much. Dogs can sense vampires."
1/28/2008 #29
SnipersBane
"Uh huh...right. That makes total sense." Walking over to the desk he opened a thick black book. It had a strange leather cover, with the words, Ano Domini on it. Opening it, he found several photos of a smiling woman. "Hey Torval...look at this," he said, moving over so that Torval could see. "Is that Velora?" he asked continuing to turn page after page.
1/28/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member