The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
coolzm

Hi,guys.

I'm doing my paper with my teacher now,we are trying to convert 1500's of pdf files to word 2010 that has not been labeled correctly so using the built in feature that acrobat has does not allow the tables and colums to convert without going all over the place. Is there anyway to do this?

Hope to get answers as soon as possible.

8/16/2011 #1
qing2apple

1.Open the PDF file in a reader, for example in standard Adobe Reader.

2.Switch to the text selection tool.

3.Select the desired part of the text and copy it to the clipboard.

4.Run MS Word or any other editor and paste the text into it.

This is the simplest way to work out converting PDF to Word.

Maybe what mentioned above is not useful for you, i personally share you with a article about "how to converting PDF files to Word", you just need to follow the easy guide.

Cheers.

More reviews:

9/20/2011 . Edited 10/4/2011 #2
gigiwill

There's a easy and free way, just go to docs.google.com, click the upload button to upload your pdf file. Remember to check the option "Convert text from PDF or image files to Google Docs documents " before you click the "start upload" button. After the upload is done you can find the converted file on your Google Docs, now copy the texts to an empty word file, done! With this method you can also convert pdf to ppt if you copy the converted tsts to your empty ppt file. Or you can simply use a PDF to word converter which will save you a lot of time and trouble. Oh and If you're using mac there should be a different tool. To find out how to convert pdf to word for mac you can also go to adobe's website to ask for help.

6/6/2012 #3
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member