The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
I am the Queen of Darkness
This is prolly the closest I'll be able to get to chatting from now on... :/ So this is where u talk about where you'll go to rp, if u want to rp, who you'll rp with... pretty much this is a second chat topic going at the same time as the other, only it's ONLY about the roleplay itself. PLEASE ppl, do not just chat on here... thanks.
3/6/2008 #1
PolyAmethyst
(So what is his profile?)
3/6/2008 #2
I'm looking... sorry >_< too many profiles... @.@
3/6/2008 #3
PolyAmethyst
(Got it and i have to go in 3 minutes!)
3/6/2008 #4
Ugh and I just found it too! Name: Kurt Orlando Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: A hard, worn face, with no traces of baby fat anywhere. His muscles are hard and strong, born out of countless hours of training. His hair falls down to his eyebrows in strands, buzzed short in the back, and he has a small scar on his jaw. Also, he is tanned, like someone who has spent their entire life in the sun. Clothing: Kurt wears a school uniform, which is odd, because this school doesn't have one. Still, it's practical and easy to clean, so he stubbornly sticks with it. It consists of a black jacket, with very thin gold lines at the seams. Underneath, there is a simple white shirt, and he also wears sturdy black pants and shoes. Personality: Well...He really doesn't have commmon sense. He's a nice guy, and very courteous, but doesn't know how to deal with civilian life very well, and as a side effect, he can get a bit odd. He always opts for the most efficient course of action, despite what others think. It's not always the safest one. Bio: Kurt has lived in the military his whole life, and his name was changed to an American name soon after he was transfered. He left his Japanese lifestyle, but still knows nothing of America-or any other country's lifestyle normalities, other than the bare essentials. Still, he was sent to the school on "security detail," though everyone but him knows it was just to get him out of the military. His superiors and family didn't think that living with military regulations and rules his whole life was a good idea, so they sent him to complete his high school education here. Other: Don't. Mess. With him. Please, for your own character's safety.
3/6/2008 #5
*deep sigh* fine, see you later *hugs*
3/6/2008 #6
SnipersBane
Hello? My...char is here?
3/6/2008 #7
SnipersBane
Fudgenuggets, you're gone. FUDGE. >_> I need someone to be angry at for a moment! *grabs random person* I'M ANGRY AT YOU! RAWR!
3/6/2008 #8
I was telling her why I'm not killing me off... and she wanted to see his profile, so there it is. :) *hugs davie* ^^ hiya.
3/6/2008 #9
SnipersBane
*Hugs back* Good to see ya! Really. I don't want anymore fights.
3/6/2008 #10
hah, I got over that fight like... when you apologized... sorta... :/ I did have to cry to one of my friends on msn about it tho XD;;; heh... im sucha baby... anyway, no chatting. *firmly sticking to rule* I wanna rp! *pouts*
3/6/2008 #11
SnipersBane
Alrighty, where and who? And sorry that was so slow, I had to help photograph a painting for my mom.
3/6/2008 . Edited 3/6/2008 #12
^^ idc where or who, tho i would like to try-out my newest char. and that's okay... we all get 'distracted' sometimes *small smile*
3/6/2008 #13
SnipersBane
Rrrrgh...I need some normal characters! Who don't have amnesia or lack of common sense! *brb-thinking*
3/6/2008 #14
*nods* kay. XD yeah.. I dont think Jordan could tolerate those kind of ppl for very long. lol
3/6/2008 #15
SnipersBane
Hmmm, well apparently I have a guy named Nolan who I could use, page 23 or 24 of enrollment, I think.
3/6/2008 #16
'kay. Sorry, I was playing a game. XD;; sounds good. Now we need to decide where.
3/6/2008 #17
so here's yours: Name: Nolan Ambrose Peirce Age:16 Gender:Male Appearance:A tall, hulking teen, he's built like a mack truck. He has massive hands, rough and calloused from hard work, and his body has not a trace of fat on it. He has lightish brown hair that looks like it's perpetually messy, a square, brutish face and bright blue eyes. His face isn't what you'd call handsome, actually, it's more along the lines of ugly. He's worked so hard and so long that he almost looks like a thug; a once broken nose didn't help. Clothing: Beaten jeans that look like they've seen too much use, and a plain white t shirt, the inexpensive kind you get at wal-mart. His only other article of clothing is a button down blue shirt, but he is so worried about ruining the only good article of clothing he has that he barely ever wears it. Personality: He is extremely closed off emotionally. He knows the land, he knows how to work it, and that's all he's really good at. He can seem gruff and uncaring, but he just doesn't know how to express how he feels, and doesn't want to. He can have his private moments of reflection, but he shys away from it. Bio: Nolan was named for his great great great great grandfather, a cowhand on the frontier. The family farm is all he really knows, and ever since he was born his family took advantage of his oddly powerful body. They weren't unfair, they were good people, but he never got any time to himself. All he really took comfort in was the work, the land, and the few things he owned. Any schooling he'd gotten was a product of homeschooling, but he struggles with even simple things. He's not stupid, but he is dyslexic, and can't understand why these things take him so long. Still, though he didn't excell, it would be one less mouth to feed if he left, and his mother wanted him to get a continued education, which landed him at this boarding school. Other: Having grown up on a farm, he has very good skills concerning the outdoors, such as hunting, tracking, or, well, farming.
3/6/2008 #18
and here's mine: Name: Jordan Age: 14 Gender:Male Appearance: short red hair (natural--you shall see why here pretty soon), green eyes, pale, dont know exact height, but he's pretty normal sized. XD Clothing: casual clothes, usually wears a deep blue color Personality: calm, quiet, usually pretty collected, VERY fiery-tempered (yes, that was a pun... XD you'll see why in other), cold, intolerant Bio: not much to say... he's always risen himself, he has never met his parents, he met his girlfriend, Sara (I'm not gonna put her in) when he was ten and it was love at first sight, though he rarely ever is all goo-goo eyed on the outside, but everyone knows deep down he's insane for her. Other: I made him for a comic series I started a LONG time ago... like last yr or maybe even two years ago. He controls fire and he can do anything that has to do with fire. He's straight and is dating a girl named Sara (as has been mentioned). ^^ that's really all there is to say about Jordan. :3
3/6/2008 #19
davie? u there?
3/6/2008 #20
SnipersBane
EFFING INTERNET! CUT OFF ON ME!
3/6/2008 #21
ugh; mine did that toos... -_- so anyway, where to?
3/6/2008 #22
SnipersBane
Uhh, anywhere I guess.
3/6/2008 #23
u kno I'm not a decision-maker.
3/6/2008 #24
SnipersBane
Lol, yeah I remember. ^_^ How bout the coffee shop?
3/6/2008 #25
'kay. want me to post first, or u?
3/6/2008 #26
SnipersBane
I can.
3/6/2008 #27
okie, thanks ^^;; *also not good with first posts*
3/6/2008 #28
pingu-warrior
hiya :)
3/6/2008 #29
Hiya. ^^ *isn't supposed to chat* yeah...
3/6/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member