The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
The-Mini-And-Amazing-tailsfan
a place where kids can talk, hang out, buy stuff, mess around, and of course, eat! It has plenty of round tables scattered around, a salad bar, the serving place, a soda vending machine, and 2 snack vending machines. It is very large and is open at 5:30 A.M thru midnight.
2/6/2012 #1
Blake sits at a table eating a burger and fries, waiting for storm, sky, and Olivia.
2/7/2012 #2
KeepsAwayTheNargles

~raeVal

sky: -sits next to blake- "Oh hey,watzup?"

~smily101

Olivia: Sits down at the table with a big bowl of fries and a pudding snackpack "Hia Blake...wheres Storm?"

2/7/2012 #3
"oh hey guys..." Blake says. "I don't know. He must be still on the roof. Probably spacing out or somethig" he takes another bite out of his burger
2/7/2012 #4
KeepsAwayTheNargles

´Ż×raeVal

"lucky. Wish i could space out for a few hours." Sky says leaning on her elbow and gazing out the window. "After this,im going to go find my new dorm.Wanna come?"

2/8/2012 . Edited 2/9/2012 #5
Blake chuckles. "good luck with that" he says. "but I'll come Anyway
2/9/2012 #6
KeepsAwayTheNargles

~smily101

Olivia: Finally full and done eating she got up with Sky to walk to the dorms. "Sky what number does the key you got say?"

~raeVal

Sky: Getting up and looking at Olivia,"It says apartment 4A" Then looking at her new friends she asks,"You guys coming?"

((moving to dorms topic?))

2/11/2012 #7
Blake nods. "yep". (k... To the dorms! The normal dorms, not the dorms 3 or 2. Btw, srry I'm not replying. I've been studying for exams, and I kinda forgot.)
2/13/2012 #8
(u gonna post there?)
2/15/2012 #9
(hello?)
2/17/2012 #10
(not cool dude :()
3/25/2012 #11
KeepsAwayTheNargles
(Sorry!) Gabe cheerfully sat down with Nate at one of the many round tables.
4/19/2012 #12
Blake walks to te dorms with olivia & skye (to the dorms 3 topic!)
4/19/2012 #13
AngelZ Of DarKness

Candice walks in and over to the counter to buy a carton of milk, sitting down, she looks around nervously seeing only a few people are here.

8/11/2012 #14
AngelZ Of DarKness

Sighing sadly, she finishes her milk and throws it away, leaving the cafeteria for her next location

8/12/2012 #15
Pen Storysky

A boy wearing torn jeanes and a Jaket sits away from everybody, he had his hoodie on and continiued to eat his meal, not paying much attention, "i gotta get up to the roof"he said to himself in wisper "i gotta"

8/29/2012 #16
Clarissa the Royal Knight

Freya and Frankie entered the cafeteria their arms linked together as they both walked over to a table sitting down on it. They looked at each other and both exchanged a smile. They knew exactly what the other was thinking and it was not too hard to figure it out.

Freya looked to a guy sitting farther away and put on her sweet, angelic smile, "Oh! You there, do you think you could nice and go get my brother and I something to eat?" She knew her smile usually worked on most guys and she immediatly assumed it would work on him. Frankie just grinned and watched, waiting for there newest target to go and get there food.

8/29/2012 . Edited 8/29/2012 #17
Pen Storysky

"pass" Said Jake as he isnt evel looking up "I am sure you know the saying about talking to strangers, so dont do that again"

8/29/2012 #18

Freya blinked at him a few times before loking at her brother. He just shrugged and looked to the next person. "How about you?" They simply nodded and went off to get their meals. The twins had arrived only yesterday and word had spread quickly about their being some rich new students about. Freya and Frankie knew they were not alone among the rich but there were not too many others.

Freya from that point forward kept her eyes trained onto the "stranger" they had asked to get them food. "Actually I don't believe I ever had heard the saying," she neatly folded her hands onto her lap and waited for him to explain.

8/29/2012 #19
Pen Storysky

" Thats too bad, that saying should save you from a creep in the white van" he said, nearly sounding a bit badass "the saying goes like this, Dont Talk to stranger's or else, I should know, I am new... and all of you are strangers to me" his left leg began to tap like crazy, he needs to get to high ground as soon as possible, he needs to do the Ritural soon

8/29/2012 #20

Freya stared at him quietly, strumming her fingers on the table. "I do not see why I would have to worry about that. I can defend myself and I have my twin brother here." She clearly was not getting the point of the saying at all. She looked at her brother and smiled, both looking rather amused.

8/29/2012 #21
Pen Storysky

"well, Lucky you, i dont even have a brother" Jake Finished his food and began walking away, while he did the Girl may have caugt a glimps of His Ruby collored eyes for one seccond, as soon as he got out of the Cafeteria he began running, and while he is he was thinking more to instyead of doing the Ritual in high ground, he need to preform it in secret, so just around the corner he sees the Janitor leave hsi closet, levaving the Door Open, Jake Ran In and closed the Door

8/29/2012 #22

Freya frowned, "Did you see that?" She asked her brother her sweet smile remaining.

"Yep, I sure did. Are you ready to have some fun?" Frankie asked his sister both standing up. They enjoyed finding out different things about people and this should prove to be interesting.

"Always," Freya and Frankie held hands and walked out of the cafeteria leaving their lunches behind them.

Eventually the pair came across a janitor's closet and both exchanged grins. Frankie was the first to creep over to the door catching a glimpse of what was inside. The door had been left open a crack.

8/29/2012 #23
Pen Storysky

Jake Finally removed his hoodie to reveal his red hair, and Fox Ears, he took a Deep breath and began to prefrom hsi ritural, the song of seasons, that signafy the change of seasons coming near, his male voice is amazing, almost like a Flute playing is perfect Medoly, during so his Fox Tail slip out and revealed itself

8/29/2012 #24

Frankie grabbe Freya's wrist yanking her towards the crack. She silently peered inside to see the guy from earlier with fox ears and a tail. The most beautiful sound she had ever heard was coming from the door, she looked at Frankie in surprise.

8/29/2012 #25
Pen Storysky

Jake singing lasted about two minutes, and he releaved himself by giving out a Fox houl, quite loud to be heard across the school, but Nobody is ever going to fing out

8/29/2012 #26

Or so Jake had thought. This would be perfect for blackmail, but Freya and Frankie were not so sure if they wanted to stoop that low.

Freya pulled at a ringlet and looked at her brother raising her eyebrows in question, 'what do we do now?'

He simply grinned as a response and both took a step away from the door.

8/29/2012 #27
Pen Storysky

"huh?" he hears a very Faint sound of stepping, he looked at the door while putting his hoodie on and saw a door Nearly craked "WHO IS THERE!" said Jake as he brust the Door Open

8/29/2012 #28

"Us," Freya and Frankie said in unision. Freya looked more alarmed then Frankie did at Jake's yelling. She took a step closer to Frankie in hoped he would protect her in case the man jumped at them.

8/29/2012 #29
Pen Storysky
"No....no..." said Jake in fear, he was found out, worse is that he basicly preformed to them, 'they knew...my first day and they knew ' Jake Jumped over the two and began running away, knowing that he broke a promise
8/29/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member