The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Scrap333

(He used to spend all his time in his armour so he looked like a ghost. So the stories go. Also I have stuff to do so I'll be back on in a bit.)

5/18/2012 #181
Clarissa the Royal Knight

Gabriella seemed to be staring at the ceiling for a long time, "I don't think I have any powers... unless," she just sort of hung on to her words staring at the light. Yes, he did see the light flicker. Hm... When he made the comment on her skin she did not seem to notice. She did, however, hear Marcus and smiled at him.

((She is not literally transparent :D She is just very, very, very pale.))

5/18/2012 #182
ASHPoD67
"I wasnt mocking her. It just surprised me." Daegan said. "Very similar to when you told me Vampires go to this school."
5/18/2012 #183
The-Mini-And-Amazing-tailsfan
The bell rings and chase heads to whatever class Marcus is in. I think it's math
5/18/2012 #184
ASHPoD67
(Math just ended for us.) "Oh, come on. We didnt even learn anything. Except a moral sbout denial..." Daegan complained as he stood up.
5/18/2012 #185
ASHPoD67
(Ill be back)
5/18/2012 #186

((Oh, actually I think they are writing what happened before like when the bell rang for everyone :) ))

Gabriella looked at them strangely at the mention of vampires, "I am not a vampire, I am fairly certain I am alive..."

5/18/2012 #187
ASHPoD67
"I never said you were a vampire..."
5/18/2012 #188
ASHPoD67
"I never said you were a vampire..."
5/18/2012 #189
ASHPoD67
(Jeez, I've been double posting...)
5/18/2012 #190
Scrap333

"Well I don't care What you meant my words still stand." Msrcus said as he walked out of class. (They did finish class right?)

5/18/2012 #191
ASHPoD67
(Yep.) Daegan walked out of class and left for the gun class. (Name, please?) The class went normal, only 2 people got shot. And with that, Daegan headed to Future History.
5/18/2012 #192
(...I'm bored)
5/18/2012 #193
ASHPoD67
(You know what will cheer you up? RPing!!!)
5/18/2012 #194
Scrap333

(Dont worry the feeling will go away when you watch some youtube videos or play a video game. Advanced Armour construction or Military Science and Cost Ovverruns? Which one? One is weapons the other is armour.) "Man why do I have so many classes with you? It seems like we have the same intertests." Marcus said walking to his seat Pr.Argyle wasn't or was here but nobody really knew what time zone he is or was or will be... He just wasn't here ok? Now they had time for some talking and after yesterday when he never told anybody the winning ticket numbers many people left so there were plenty of free seats. Marcus pulled out his phone and texted Chase. He got it from him a while ago when they were at his house. Matthew scanned his and Julia's phones for their numbers. The text said: "Dude Just met a new guy has three of the same classes as me the last being Future history. Funny huh." Marcus looked at Daegan and showed him the empty seat beside him. "Have fun in this class cause I know I am."

5/18/2012 #195
ASHPoD67
"Just a quick qeustion, why is it called 'Future History?'"
5/18/2012 #196
Scrap333

"Oh ya know just time travel stuff about going into the future and learning what happened then going back then back to the future and seeing what changed then changing it back to the predetermind path just stuff like that. Nothing too serious." Marcus said looking bored and calm the whole time untill after he was done when he smiled, and got thinking of things possible after he finished this course.

5/18/2012 #197
ASHPoD67
"Why doesn't the teacher- Erm, professor Argyle use the time travel to like predict thelotttery or something?" Asked Daegan.
5/18/2012 #198
Scrap333

"He said that when you know as much as him then you know that money doesn't matter." At this momment the professor walks in from his side room that holds the time machine. "Good news everyone! I just found out that my newest invention worked!" He said wearing armour that looked more futuristic then the MJOLINOR that the spartans use. "Marcus I have decided to have you go on my next mission. Please be sure to tell Cahse and Julia that they will be accompanying you." "Sir what about the new kid?" Marcus asked aas he thumbed Daegan. "He will not be allowed to join you unless he can answer this question: If bird A is traveling at the speed of A for one hour and bird Y leaves traveling at the speed of two A how long until bird Y over takes bird X? Humm?" (World of quest referance. You'll never get it. First math question I actualy tried to do while watching tv. I was 7 so it was a big deal.)

5/18/2012 #199

Gabriella scurried along to her next class soon spotting Chase in the hallway. "Chase," she said with a smile walking quicker so she could meet up with him, "I was worried I would have to go to the next class without someone I knew." She smiled, "But it seems we are going the same direction."

5/18/2012 #200
ASHPoD67
"There is no answer? Bird X does not exist yet?"
5/18/2012 #201
Chase walks into MSCO class. (that military combat thingy xD)
5/18/2012 #202
ASHPoD67
(Hello?)
5/18/2012 #203
ASHPoD67
(Is anyone there?)
5/19/2012 #204

((I am!))

Gabriella sighed as she saw Chase enter a different class... well apparently they were not in the same class. She turned into Art class and took a seat. The teacher smiled at them, "Hello! Hello!" She said in sing-songy voice. Apparently she was a sub for today. Gabriella was surprised by her cheerfullness. Apparently they were just drawing people's faces. Gabriella started to draw an oval and soon added the guide lines. She then added details like the basic parts of the eye, the nose and the start of a mouth. She then started to shade in parts and add hair, as wel as finish both eyes and add eyebrows. The mouth was easy. Her pencil seemed to have a mind of its own as it started to sketch dog ears at the top of the head. Gabriella's eyes widened at she looked at who she actually ended up drawing. She turned bright red and put it at the back of one of her folders.

5/19/2012 #205
ASHPoD67
(Someone's in loooove! XD!)
5/19/2012 #206

(( XD I guess so :D Now I shall torture her! Mwahahahaah! No... just kidding I won't torture my character... yet...))

5/19/2012 #207
ASHPoD67
(Yet... LOL. Scrap you there?)
5/19/2012 #208

((XD Hm... do you want the bell to ring or should we wait?))

5/19/2012 #209
Scrap333

(Sorry fell asleep at the computer last night. Epic fail on my part. Just woke up. The answer was 1 hour. I ot it from a tv show I used to watch as a kid. You fail!) The bell rings and Pr.Argyle says to the two of them to stat after class and call everydony that they know and will help. Marcus texts Chase to come to the future history room and try to find Julia and G on the way. "What do youthink he wants us to do?" Marcus asked Daegan as he sent the text.

5/19/2012 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member