The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Scrap333

For times when you just want to go home. (Or get away from school.)

3/6/2012 #1
Scrap333
Marcus drove for a good five minutes before taking a left and driving up to a small house that had two giant machene guns on either side. The house it's self looked lopsided,as though it was built to hide something underneth it. One storie tall it wasn't much to look at. "Welcome to my humble abode."
3/11/2012 #2
Yossarian van Driver

(this topic is a bit generic, like the classes thread, as there are many other threads that are outside of campus--streets, park, mansions, and so on--but we're here now, so whatever).

"Do the police not have anything to say about those guns?" Julia asked, pointing at the gigantic gun emplacements, which weren't exactly inconspicuous.

3/12/2012 #3
Scrap333
"What police?" Marcus asked pointing to a half buried pile of people. "Anybody close enough to see it is close enough for it to shoot. So far nobbody has complained." (I had always thought that those were on the campus except for mansions, but we aren't therd so we can't use that thred
3/12/2012 #4
Yossarian van Driver

Julia stared at the bodies. "Did...those people...you know, deserve it? Did they, in fact, do anything other than object to you arming yourself better than some Middle Eastern Countries, or simply wander the wrong way in the woods?" She said this hesitantly, of course, knowing that she may well have been in range of the guns herself...

3/12/2012 #5
Scrap333
"How should I know? They may be my guns but I'm not the one shooting them. They also have a cloaking ability too so you have no idea where they are." As Marcus said this wheels popped out of the bottom of the turrents and the turned invisible. Marcus turned off the firing conrtols though so even if they had no idea where the turrents were they wouldn't shoot them.
3/12/2012 #6
Yossarian van Driver

Julia became incredulous. "You do realise a lot of those people have probably not done anything wrong...and they just got shot for straying near your house? Does a life not mean anything to you?!"

(sorry if I'm being kind of annoying, but I just can't imagine someone like Julia walking past a pile of corpses and saying, "oh, okay, whatever...")

3/12/2012 #7
Scrap333
"Septimus is programed to know who is an enemy and who isn't. If he deemed these people (Marcus waves his hand to the pile of bodies) as people that were harmfull to my information then they are not innocent. Since I have advanced weapons and technology many people have tried to steal it. If you are not after my tech then Septimus hides the guns and you walk right by with out a scratch thinking 'What an odd house'. Chase hurry up!" Marcus walked to what looked like the front door typed something and dissipeared. (You still haven't aswered my earlier question.)
3/12/2012 #8
Yossarian van Driver

(um...at the risk of sounding extremely stupid, which question would that be?)

"Oh...sorry. I didn't think of that." She followed him up to the door.

3/12/2012 #9
Scrap333
(The one about Julia and Marcus. Did Tailsfan notice we changed where we were?)
3/12/2012 #10
The-Mini-And-Amazing-tailsfan
(um.. Yeah... What question?) chase pops out of the car. "yeah. I'm here" he begins to walk after Julia.
3/12/2012 #11
Yossarian van Driver

(I said maybe, we'll have to see how things turn out. He will notice, he can work it out from what you said on the other forum. It's just a matter of when he gets back on the computer)

3/12/2012 #12
Scrap333
(Does everybody understand why Marcus dissapeared when he got to the door? I really dont want to explain it.)
3/12/2012 #13
(I can't sleep xD. Anybody here?)
3/12/2012 #14
Scrap333
(Your not the only one. My whole house is having trouble sleeping. Normaly id be asleep since it midnight but no not tonight.)
3/12/2012 #15
Yossarian van Driver

(yea, I understand, cloaking device etc.)

3/12/2012 #16
Scrap333
(Marcus disapeared because of a teleporter not cloaking.)
3/13/2012 #17
Scrap333
Marcus reapeared "Guys come on it already 7:30. We need to hurry if we want to get back to our dorms. After of course we make my dorm livable."
3/13/2012 #18
Yossarian van Driver

(well, you mentioned some sort of cloaking device before...you hadn't said anything about teleporting, so I assumed it was the same invisibility that shielded the guns...)

"Sure," Julia rubbed her hands together. "What do you need moved?"

3/13/2012 #19
Scrap333
(I also asked if you knew what I meant. This is Halo dude almost anything can happen. For future referance there are teleporters cloaking and tons of vehicles. Majority will be explained in the firing range in the basement.) "Wl mostly the clothes and power cores. Those are basicly the only things that I'll need there since as you said I probaly won't have power." Marcus said while walking backwards into the door. Marcus just stood there for abit while you could hear a disembodied laugh.
3/13/2012 #20
Scrap333
(I also asked if you knew what I meant. This is Halo dude almost anything can happen. For future referance there are teleporters cloaking and tons of vehicles. Majority will be explained in the firing range in the basement.) "Wl mostly the clothes and power cores. Those are basicly the only things that I'll need there since as you said I probaly won't have power." Marcus said while walking backwards into the door. Marcus just stood there for abit while you could hear a disembodied laugh.
3/13/2012 #21
Yossarian van Driver

"I'll help with the power cores, then," she decided. "The clothes sound boring. Then again, the cores are probably more awkward to move. Whatever, I want to see what they're like...is everything okay? Was the, uh, door supposed to open?"

3/13/2012 #22
Scrap333
Marcus was bashing the doorway "Yes it was but my A.I. decided to turn off the program and lock us out for abit. Just wait and I should have it back on." After that was said Marcus was teleported away. "Hi there. Who are you?" Came the same voice that was heard laughing earlier. A holopanel progected the image of a teenager in jeans and a tank top and the voice emanated from there. (I'm changing the A.I's name to Matthew.)
3/13/2012 #23
Yossarian van Driver

"We're Marcus' friends," she answered. "Can we come in?"

3/13/2012 #24
Chase waited for an answer
3/13/2012 #25
Scrap333
"Please state your full name age and ocupation. Your history although summerized well also benifit." Matthew ordered. "Ok jokes just tell me how you guys met mister no brain and you can go in. Fair warning Marcus likes to brag and I heard your talk about who I shoot. My piority is to protect what was in the house so please dont question my methods."
3/13/2012 #26
Chase replies, "uhhh well we were traveling though time. Don't ask, it's a long story. Anyway, we saw the past Marcus and he joined us. Wait a second..." he looks around. "then that means... Where's the present Marcus?"
3/13/2012 #27
Scrap333
"He's locked on the other side of the teleporter." Matthew said changing his avatar into a kid on a bed with a bowl of popcorn tossing a piece into his mouth he said "Please continue, cause I think this story is gonna get good."
3/13/2012 #28
Yossarian van Driver

"Well, to be honest the interesting bit had already happened when we met Marcus," Julia said, suddenly wanting popcorn. "That would be, of course, the bit where we fought a demon from another dimension..."

3/13/2012 #29
Scrap333
"Demon? Did Marcus evver tell you that is whatt the covenant used to him?" Matthew once again changed his avatar back an a dwar opened with a freshly popped bag of popcorn and two camping chairs.
3/14/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member