The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Panduck

If you have a forum-wide announcement to make, make it here!

Scream it to the world!

Or, you know, the internet.

5/15/2008 #1
spearofhope

I AM AT ONE WITH THE NUGGETS!

and...

I AM NOT GAY

5/15/2008 #2
EtoileBrillant

Well that's good to know.

I'm graduating!

(finally. 4 years is far too long)

5/15/2008 #3
livinglife

Yup! Good to know, Sperio!

Um... I am a girl! Stop assuming that because I have an ungirlish name that I'm a boy! My Avi's a FLOWER!

5/15/2008 #4
ScorpioSkellington

I AM NOT A GIRL!!! Although I assume feminie qualities, I am not female!! You've seen my face in my piscs ppl!!! Not to mention some stuff in rps!!! But to set the record straight....I AM BI!! I like GUYS AND GIRLS!! JUST DONT ASSUME THIS MEANS YOU...spear..CAUSE IT DOESNT!! AND IM GOING TO START SILHOUETTE OUT AS A SMALL STORE THAT SELLS MANGA, ANIME, FILMS, CLOTHING(OURS), AND MUSIC(indie and mainstream), SO THERE!! AND ITS IN NORTH CAROLINA!!

5/15/2008 #5
Uhm. its me Vee

Chi-chis. I'm sick. I won't be on so much/ I'll be gone tomorrow at UVA visiting my sister. My SOLs are next week- when I get home, I'll prolly konk out. June means finalwhich means lots of studying and review. I can't fail. I CAN'T. [;-;] I miss you guys. I miss Hannah. I miss my Tadpole-chan. Endofstory. Love you all. See you Sunday maybe, if I feel up to it. Now I shall go knock out to Fuse. 333 V

5/16/2008 #6
spearofhope

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

AND WHY WOULD YOU EVEN IMPLY THAT MONKEY? THAT'S JUST AKWARD! I VALUE OUR FRIENDSHIP BUT IT'S JUST THAT!

AND I WILL SOMEDAY BE A LARGER PART OF SILHOUETTE... MAYBE...

CAPS LOCK IS FUN!

5/16/2008 #7
SnipersBane

YOU'RE RIGHT! IT IS FUN!

I'M EFFING BUSY! I CAN BARELY RP ANYMORE! I'M GOING INTO WITHDRAWALS!

5/16/2008 #8
Panduck

I LIKE TO SCREAM!

and

CHECK OUT MY FICTIONPRESS FORUM!

Seriously, help me get the thing going. It's not an rp but fun, I promise you.

PLEASE?

http://www.fictionpress.com/forum/Writers_Challenges/2473/

5/18/2008 . Edited 5/18/2008 #9
Uhm. its me Vee

*is working on a piece* :]] I should have this weekend! DUDE, THERE'S LIKE, A BEACH PARTY GOING ON IN 'THE BEACH'. GO TO IT.

AND LET'S GET THIS PART STARTEDDD! *walks out dancing around and singing*

5/20/2008 #10
ScorpioSkellington

tHATS IT IM WRITING IT....I LIKE PIE, IM SORRY I'VE KEPT THIS SECRET FROM U ALL BUT U MUST UNDERSTAND THAT PIE IS GREAT AND MUST BE OBEYED!!!!!!!

AND SPEAR U KNOW I WAS KIDDING.....OR WAS I?! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...THE SIL-CREW FOREVER!!!

5/20/2008 #11
lacihparg

I'm back? I think i was last on here as Flamestar211, with my people as Lydia and Steve.

5/20/2008 #12
Panduck

yay. Did you repost character descriptions to refresh everyone's memories?

5/24/2008 #13
lacihparg

No. I'll redo them ASAP.

5/24/2008 #14
Panduck

good :D

5/24/2008 #15
Uhm. its me Vee

All spam deleted.

I think.

Tell me? Please?

5/24/2008 . Edited 5/24/2008 #16
Panduck

Thank you!

5/24/2008 #17
Uhm. its me Vee

Of course. :]] I'm going to appoint more mods this weekend. But, right now I've really gotta do laundry XP Bleh. Hopefully I can get the codes in between post. You're gonna be one of them. :]

5/24/2008 #18
Panduck

serious? I'm excited! Thank you!

5/24/2008 #19
Uhm. its me Vee

Really :D

Here's three...

Panduck: 75810

livinglife: 54f0b

spearofhope: 192db

5/24/2008 #20
Gin's lil kitsune

To Val:Yeah.I think that's all of it.

5/24/2008 #21
Uhm. its me Vee

Mmkay. More codes. Kage: 664c2 Sniper: 51973

Y'all come post in the Beac, pleasee? D= A Party isn't a party without people!

5/24/2008 #22
Gin's lil kitsune

Yays!!*huggles Val*

Oh!Oh!I shall bring in the twins and Seiryu!

5/24/2008 #23
ScorpioSkellington

CAN MONKEY BE MOD? Im here everyday although i dont post cause it seems almost noones here, but me has ideas, PLEAZE!! ....Rada..?

5/25/2008 #24
Panduck

monkey, not everyone can be a mod ;D that would cause chaos.

5/25/2008 #25
lacihparg

-agrees- It's like that at my forum. I had to demote some people. Even though modship is a plus, it gets kinda boring. Although I've got some tips for showing people you're worthy to be one. XD

5/25/2008 #26
Uhm. its me Vee

Right now, I've got pleant of mods. Sorry, Monkey-kun. D= BUT, I really, really, really would appreacitate if you go on Facebook and check your messages. Please?

5/25/2008 #27
Puerto Rican Lesbian

Wow...there's alot more mods now then before..

5/25/2008 #28
lacihparg

I feel kinda left out (though I know you've got your reasons, Val) cause all my friends are mods! XD

5/25/2008 #29
SnipersBane

Hey, thanks for the mod-ship. I really didn't expect it. Anyways, do you want the chatty posts in Enrollment deleted? You know, so it's easier to find the profiles?

5/25/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member