The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
BartSimpson9000

A place where people come to dance, socialize, find new love, and party.

6/1/2012 #1
BartSimpson9000

Silver was at the nightclub, dancing in the crowd to loud, electronic music, being played by the DJ.

6/1/2012 #2
ASHPoD67

(Mind if I RP with you with my OC L.J.?)

6/2/2012 #3
BartSimpson9000

(Sure. Keep in mind that Silver is male.)

6/3/2012 #4
ASHPoD67
Lj was taking a break from looking to get his revenge on Daegan at the nightclub. He as well was dancing with the 'ladies' when he bumped into Silver. "Hey! Watch it, punk!"
6/3/2012 #5
BartSimpson9000

Silver replied, "Jeez. I didn't mean to."

6/3/2012 #6
ASHPoD67
"Yeah, whatever punk."
6/3/2012 #7
BartSimpson9000

Silver went to the club's bar. He sat at one of the stools, and ordered some juice, since he was underage.

6/3/2012 #8
Proffesor I.P. Freely

Alex was sitting a few chairs down, though despite his carefree exterior, a observant person would notice that even though many girls had come up to him, his eyes never strayed far from the entrance.

6/3/2012 #9
BartSimpson9000

Silver looked around. He saw a male sitting a few chairs down, with ladies walking up to him. Although, his eyes were looking somewhere else. Silver walked up to the man, and said, "Hey." Silver had forgotten his juice, so he used his telekinesis to bring the glass to his hand.

6/3/2012 #10
Proffesor I.P. Freely

"Hey," Alex greeted, turning to look at Silver, and noticing the telekinesis, "Nice trick. Either that, or I've had one too many of these things," He held up his own drink, a beer. Strange how he got it, since he looked like he was twenty at the most.

6/3/2012 #11
BartSimpson9000

Silver replied, "Thanks. Wanna see it again?" He used his telekinesis on Alex's beer, and lifted it up into the air. Then, he put the beer back in Alex's hands.

6/3/2012 #12
Proffesor I.P. Freely

"Is the limit at drinks?" Alex asked, his eyes straying back to the entrance, "Or can you lift bigger things?"

6/3/2012 #13
BartSimpson9000

Silver replied, "Ha. No problem." He looked around for something to lift. Then, he saw a table, with four chairs at the side of the club. He used his telekinesis to lift those things into the air. Then, he put them back into their original position, and made them dance.

6/3/2012 #14
Proffesor I.P. Freely

Alex nodded, "Cool, how long can you keep it up?" He asked, seeing his quarry enter the nightclub.

6/3/2012 #15
BartSimpson9000

Silver replied, "I get stronger every time I use it." Then, he stopped with the chairs and table, and focused on the person entering the nightclub. He asked, "Wanna fly?" He lifted the person into the air.

6/3/2012 #16
Proffesor I.P. Freely

ALex smiled, "Neat. Set him down, though. I want you to move the biggest thing you can find."

6/3/2012 #17
BartSimpson9000

Silver put the man down onto the ground, and looked around. He thought about what he could lift. He had ideas, like cars, or a truck. Then, he hatched an idea. He lifted the large speaker systems next to the DJ.

6/3/2012 #18
Proffesor I.P. Freely

As Silver focused on lifting the speakers, Alex slipped away, moving almost silently, not that it mattered in the noise of the dance floor. He bumped into his target, seemingly by accident, and spilled the man's drink. Before he could make much of a fuss, Alex handed him his own beer, feigning the stupid grin of the heavily inebriated. After that, he was on his way out, passing Silver, "You may want to leave." He said quietly, before continuing on his way out.

6/3/2012 #19
BartSimpson9000

Silver was confused. What was going to happen? Would there be trouble? He put the speakers back to their original position, and left the nightclub, confused.

6/3/2012 #20
Proffesor I.P. Freely

Once outside, Alex handed Silver a fifty, "Thanks for the help, and I wasn never here," HE waved his wands making an the fake ghost moan.

6/3/2012 #21
BartSimpson9000

Silver took the fifty, and put it in his pocket. He sat outside the nightclub, thinking about what happened.

6/3/2012 #22
ASHPoD67

LJ walked out of the club and stood above Silver. "Hey kid. Wants make a shit load of cash?"

6/3/2012 #23
BartSimpson9000

Silver replied, "That depends. What do you want me to do?"

6/3/2012 #24
ASHPoD67

"First, I want to know if you go to that crazy school with the vampires and psychics and that."

6/3/2012 #25
BartSimpson9000

Silver replied, "Yeah. What about it?"

6/3/2012 #26
lemanruss96
Gabriel walked down the street slowly. An entire day of school, and he had not talked to any other students. A good day by his measure. As he walked, he noticed a nightclub ahead. Two men were outside, one sitting while the other stood. Gabriel was no psychic, but even he could tell the one standing was bad news.
6/3/2012 #27
ASHPoD67

"Well, It's seems I've been banned from the grounds due to my... reputation... and there is someone I need to find that goes there. His name is Daegan Wilcox. He gave me this scar," said LJ as he showed Silver the giant scar on his head. "I saw you using that telekinesis, and you might be able to get to him. I need you to capture him, and bring him to me. Do not take him lightly though, he is tougher than he looks. Now, if you bring him to me, it will be worth it."

6/3/2012 #28
BartSimpson9000

Silver thought about what LJ said.

6/3/2012 . Edited 6/3/2012 #29
ASHPoD67

LJ held out his hand. "Are you up for it?"

6/3/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member