The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

I'm writting my paper and need to extract some paragraph out of pdf materials, but the pdf can not be copied, so I need to convert them to word so that I can edit the text. They said pdf can be saved as word document using adobe so I don't have to use another tool, but I have no idea how to operate it, there seems no a button to click to change the format? Anyone have the experience? Thanks so much!!

6/1/2012 #1
The-Mini-And-Amazing-tailsfan
... Da fuq?
6/1/2012 #2
Scrap333

Dude, don't ask stuff like that here. Find a better place to put it. We can't delete this now you know.

6/2/2012 #3
gigiwill

you can simplely use a PDF to word converter which will savsw you a lot of time and trouble .

6/3/2012 #4
adlike

if you are a new learner in converting pdf to word vb.net. take a look at the tutorial and you can use the free trial of the pdf converter. after conversion, you can copy as many as you want.

7/11/2013 . Edited 7/11/2013 #5
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member