The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Uhm. its me Vee

The Rules, fixed. Specified. Read them. Go by them. The end.

1. There is to be no cybering in the forum. Make-out scenes are fine. [See next post for further explanation.]

2. Unless you have permission, there is: No killing, controlling, knocking-out, ect. without that character's owner's permission. More so, there is no godmodeling.

3. Drama is welcomed. In the roleplay.

4. Refrain from speaking about death outside of roleplay topics, when it concerns real life. It's not something everyone wants to hear.

5. If you don't like what someone has to say, ignore it. Don't start something with them.

6. You don't have to like anyone. But, everyone deserves respect.

7. Have as many characters as you want. Any kind you want, age 12 and above. Just do not make them unbeatable/all powerful.

6/6/2008 . Edited 6/29/2008 #1
Uhm. its me Vee

It's called the before-and-after love-post technique (or just BAA posting).

What it is is that you get to your room, turn off the lights and dissapear for quite a few posts, then resume posting as if it were the next morning. Here- an example would work better:

1st post:

He kissed her, ever so firmly, moving his hand up her back. Slowly, he layed her on the bed, following right with her.

You would then stop posting.

A few posts later, and...

2nd post (after a while):

He woke up, looking at her sleeping face. Quickly, he woke up, and gathered his clothes, getting dressed.

And, BAM! The whole forum knew you got freakish in bed without actually posting any details.

Now, there are a few things I can point out, like FAQ's.

Q: How far is going to far in the first post?

A: Well, nearly anywhere. Kissing, making out, that's all okay. You should stop posting either a) before the male gets... you know... or b) before they start touching each other in otherwise non-appropriate places.

Q: Do we have to immediatly get dressed once we wake up, or can we have a few minutes?

A: As long as you a) don't recognize anything related to woo-hoo, or b) don't aknowledge (in other words, don't type about) yours or your partner's non-clothedness. Like, cover them with a sheet. And no doing woo-hoo moves in the second post.

Q: Can we post, like, RIGHT after it ends? Like, after the-

A: NO! Absolutely not. Too woo-hoo related. Just post as waking up. No one wants to see you and your partner get freakish, even afterwards. (unless, they do, but still, NO.)

And I hope this clears up with everything. Special thanks to Z for asking questions. Any questions, ask me.

===Thank you Taddie-chan. :]

6/6/2008 . Edited 6/22/2008 #2
SheepSkater

Um...I want to join...but I'm not sure where to start...After reading the rules...then where do I go?

1/28/2009 #3
Jursle

Small question, are you allowed 2 post in several topics at the same time (as the same character), since you would be in several places at the same time......

srry for postiong here if i wasnt meant 2, but i didnt see any help topic or sumtin, so.......

3/2/2009 #4
Uhm. its me Vee

No problem. Perfect place to ask.

Yeah, a single character may be in multiple places at one time.

3/2/2009 #5
Jursle

YAY! wont be of much use for 2day tho....g2g 2 bed........

thanks, anyway.....

*mumbles* hope noone will hate me for the way my char acts......XD

3/2/2009 #6
moonest

lalallalalalalalalalalalala

9/5/2009 #7
Yellow Fluffy Cloud of Doom

Is there an LGBT club here? If not, can I make one?

7/18/2010 #8
spearofhope

No, and Feel Free, if you want. To what Purpose?

Also, as a formal note, it would appear that this place apparently has no Rules beyond basic Order and Organization! It's a Warzone. have fun.

7/18/2010 #9
Foxsoul

Kay, this looks good. By the way, I'll support the LGBT club. Just not a member. Yeah, I'm a straight male, but I support whatever makes someone happy and doesn't destroy them.

9/16/2010 #10
Landyvin

I feel a rule that should be in the Basic order is

Time is not sped up or slowed down, If a day passes in real life then it passes in the RP.

Message me if you agree or disagree.

9/16/2010 #11
spearofhope

That's actually not how the Roleplay operates, if you start a Scene on one day then can't get on, you can continue it on the next day. It's never operated like that.

9/16/2010 #12
Landyvin

That's true, but it's annoying to have people in one place and then smeone to appear and notice things that happened 2 days ago.

9/16/2010 #13
spearofhope

Why can't they be happening simultaneously? And if your characters have moved on, then just correct them, or ignore them.

9/16/2010 #14
Landyvin

Ok, I agree with that, also were you a Mod?

9/16/2010 #15
spearofhope

Sure was, back in the day me and Livinglife were mods. For a long time we were the only mods left on the forum, still kind of are Though some punks a while back came in, made a fuss, broke all the rules and reported us and actually managed to get us demodded. Technically we aren't anymore, but I still do the work as best I can without the powers.

9/16/2010 #16
Landyvin

Ok, so the 2 of you are still the Mods, but you don't have the badge. Am I right?

9/16/2010 #17
starless-ocean

Then who is this one at the bottom 'Uhm its me Vee?"?

9/16/2010 #18
Landyvin

The Admin.

9/17/2010 #19
spearofhope

The Admin who doesn't do anything and pretends this place doesn't exist, yes. And yeah, that's about right.

9/17/2010 #20
Skittiea

Say you wanted to hit someone. Would you phrase it as 'She swung her fist angrily at his head.' Or aren't we allowed violence?

2/18/2011 #21
Elknoir

I hope so, I'm in a hitting mood.

2/20/2011 #22
spearofhope

Yeah, that actually sounds right. And of course Violence is allowed, everything's allowed, go at it.

2/20/2011 #23
Elknoir

Ok, disregard all my characters and actions. I'm starting fresh.

2/20/2011 #24
Sticatto

I think I'm going to enjoy this place ^-^

10/30/2011 #25
Sassmaster Omega 620

Sound's like a Physco school...I'm In! ^.^

12/29/2011 #26
Proffesor I.P. Freely

Rules *Edit*

There are no rules, other than try to keep mary/gary-stus to a minimum, and try, for all thats good and holy, to keep your grammar legibile by other people. Try not to god mod either, because that just sucks.

12/31/2011 #27
ILUVPHANTOMHIVE188
Umm I'm new at this and a question 1: how do I join a rp not sure just jump in or what? 2: And can someone help me please so lost I mean not the plot but what to do?
2/25/2012 #28
ILUVPHANTOMHIVE188
Umm I'm new at this and a question 1: how do I join a rp not sure just jump in or what? 2: And can someone help me please so lost I mean not the plot but what to do?
2/25/2012 #29
ILUVPHANTOMHIVE188
2/25/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member