The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
5Shadow5

In advance I am sorry if this depresses anyone.

In truth every second of the day I have to convince myself that I am not going insane and that I am not alone. Am I just kidding myself? I am absolutely socially awkward I can't go shopping on my own, and being paranoid doesn't help that. I feel as though I am not who I act like... like I am someone else who doesn't be long in my family... in this country... on earth. I don't feel human.

Is there someone like me or am I really alone???

7/10/2012 #1
spearofhope

Your answers are out there, but this is not the place to ask.

7/10/2012 #2
Madness Reborn

Don't worry about it, buddy. As long as I'm around you got a friend in me. I know how it feels. To feel like you don't belong or like you are alone. I've been there but you're never alone as long as someone is reaching out to you. Allow me to extend my hand to you as your friend. :)

7/20/2012 #3
RinxLenKagamine4EVA

Wow. I feel exactly like that. O.o

10/9/2012 #4
Marshall Lee the Vamp King

Dude you ain't alone I'm crazier than a mental patient (Ok not that crazy but close)

PS They told me there was cake but it was a LIE! A LLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that is why I don't trust green and periwinkle polk-a-dot walls that have arms and a teddy bear. Seriously they lie about cake so don't listen to them. bye :).

11/13/2012 #5
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member