The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Geneivere StarryEyes

The home away from home for all the impossibly insane and the people that treat them or try to. Twisted romances, twisted mystery - once it's twisted it's welcomed here.

Now taking in patients, doctor and orderlies.

Also accepting the criminally insane, self mutilators and people who aren't crazy but look crazy to everyone else.

The trick is who's who?

Warning: Once admitted, leaving is not assured, life isn't either, come to think of it nothing is.

Good luck every one.

Updated:

There's no set plotline really, it's all made up on the spot, any role player can influence the general direction of this role play.

You are free to initiate conflicts and romances here, just jump in! Actually you are free to do what ever you like, just don't Godmod, or direct any disrespect at other players. Also keep any out of character chat more or less related to the role play. Saying hello and other things are quite okay, but don't overdo it. And then there is all the smut, smut id allowed once it isn't stated but suggested, or not gone into graphic, distasteful detail. We are not approving of pron.

So enjoy our mad little asylum, dear friends and people!

Regulars:

Dr. Penny - a telepath, with the ability to read minds and in extreme cases, manipulate them. She's not an actually Doctor but understands the patients due to her ability.

Aiden/Addy Myers - Patients with a literal case of split personality, they shift between Addy and Aiden pysically. Mostly when Addy is in danger. She was a shapeshifter but Aiden is the one that retains that ability. They seem to be locked with no chance of a cure.

Matthew - A perveted, organic android, that got hauled in to try and reprogram the programming glitch that made him perverted, that was taken care of but he's still slightly perverted.

Ryne - a nurse that recently joined the staff, she's half angel, and one of the few only nurses there.

Iris - a computer interface, less advanced than Matthew but gets through loop holes that the android can't. She was rebooted to be the assistant management for the hospital. She often forgets to wear underwear when she digitises into a body.

John - A cynical, germphobic jerk of a Doctor - inspires fear in the heart of the weak, able to manifest your deepest fear.

So no one's lost when they join, Penny and Matt have a relationship going, Aiden is fiercely protective of Addy, Addy hates John and so does Aiden (Pretty much nearly everyone hates John), Matt and Iris are sort of comrades. And there's a ship in orbit that belongs to Matt. Matt is also nearly omniscient and approaches the Mary Sue range but never crosses the line, merely smudges it, be free to try and beat him to a pulp. There are other beings, half vampires and a demon or two. There's a pair of twins somewhere, then triplets from the same role player.

(Continued from the last discontinued Mental Hospital RP.)

8/19/2012 . Edited 5/14/2013 #1
Scrap333
(Since Matthew looks like a normal human can he join as an inmate? Everybody here knows how insane he is so I think he'd fit here.)
8/21/2012 #2
Geneivere StarryEyes

((Oh heck yeah - Matthew as in that pervy bot yeah bring him in))

8/21/2012 #3
Not-To-Fit-In
(I WAANAA JOIN DIS ONE)(DRAXXY GO LETHAL WIT A BBOOOOOK!
8/21/2012 #4
Not-To-Fit-In

(I WAANAA JOIN DIS ONE)(DRAXXY GO LETHAL WIT A BBOOOOOK!

8/21/2012 #5
Geneivere StarryEyes

((Easy with the caps bro, yeah you can join - let me do up a Doctor right)

8/21/2012 #6
Not-To-Fit-In
Drax:*sitting a a white room he hates,a demented grin on his face*
8/21/2012 #7
Geneivere StarryEyes

The doctors went up and down the corridors glad for the locked doors to the very white, padded rooms.

Adelaine Myers sat in her own locked room, alternating giggling and crying while rocking on her haunches.

"You sure, you still love me? You sure? you sure? you sure!" She appeared to be talking to no one.

She mumbled, no one ever came to see her, no one except him.

8/21/2012 #8
Not-To-Fit-In
Drax:*in his room,a demented grin covering his face*
8/21/2012 #9
Geneivere StarryEyes

Back across the hall Miss Penny knocked on patient 102's door, name Draxonal and then unlocked it with her key card

"Hello Draxonel" She said in what hoped to be a friendly, non intrusive tone, "It's time for your session!"

8/21/2012 #10
Not-To-Fit-In
Drax:That sounded sooo wrooong!*laughs dementedly,hiding his fave book*
8/21/2012 #11
Geneivere StarryEyes

"Oh really Mr. Draxenol, I see nothing wrong with what I just said," Her steady gaze never faltered "Come along now and you'll remember to give me that book when we're finished - no books allowed in solitary confinement."

((What can your OC do?))

8/21/2012 #12
Not-To-Fit-In
(YOU'LL FIND OUT!)Drax:*in a poetic tone*Ma'am my books are my bridge to sanity,please allow the possession of my books.*hugs his Bible tightly*
8/21/2012 #13
Geneivere StarryEyes

"You have no sanity Mr. Draxonel, that's why your here, now we'll just remember to lock the book away until you prove you deserve it and for that you have to talk to me!"

She stared at him, she was a well of patience, utmost and unending.

She smiled sweetly to get her point across.

In the room on the opposite side, screeching sounds were heard and lunatic laughter.

8/21/2012 #14
Not-To-Fit-In
Drax:Ok...*sighs sadly**hands her his bible*Don't mess it up.*shudders at the screams*
8/21/2012 #15
Geneivere StarryEyes

Miss penny took the book with a large smile, "There we go."

She glanced at the sound and sighed, patient 103.

"Would you wait here Mr Draxonel, I need to make sure that doesn't mean something serious."

((Am doing two OC right Adelaine and Penny))

She went to the door and stared at it, she heard more than just the physical sounds of the girl inside but the beyond twisted storm that was inside.

8/21/2012 . Edited 8/21/2012 #16
Not-To-Fit-In
Drax:*nods*Um...Could I help,in any way?*changes mood instantly*
8/21/2012 #17
Geneivere StarryEyes

"Let's hope not love," Her hand hovered with the key card, "You should hold your book for the time being."

She made a movement to swipe the card but never finished it, the door flew off its hinges and a girl with long hair and green eyes glowered at Penny.

"You've kept me too long, I need to go back to Aiden's apartment, I belong there, he can't love me in a place like this!!!"

She swiped at Penny but the Doctor ducked it.

8/21/2012 #18
Not-To-Fit-In
Drax:*his eyes widen and he runs at her grabbing her wrist and pinning her against the wall*Penny!Get help!
8/21/2012 #19
Geneivere StarryEyes

Penny ran off at speed

Adelaine looked into the other patients eyes, "Who're you, your mad! Let me go!"

She twisted her wrist, "I SAID LET ME GO! Why is a mad boy holding onto me, don't they lock mad people up. they should have you locked up." She giggled.

"Mad, mad, mad - everyone here's mad! "She turned burning eyes on the other.

8/21/2012 #20
CreativelyOriginal

Ryne walks in to the hospital and goes to the front desk.

"Hi. Do you have any job avlible?"

8/21/2012 #21
Not-To-Fit-In
Drax:*bares his fangs*I could kill you here and now.So I suggest shutting up.Or else they won't have to worry about you anymore.
8/21/2012 #22
Not-To-Fit-In
Drax2:*walks by her,to the mess hall*Hello.
8/21/2012 #23
Geneivere StarryEyes

"Shut up? Shut up?"Her voice turned high and whiny, "Shut up, you're being mean, Aiden! He's being mean!"

"Aiden - why does this boy not like me, Being meeeeeeeeeean!"

Her voice suddenly changed to the deep smokey cadence of a boys and the angles in her face sharpened.

"You should not be mean to a girl."

8/21/2012 . Edited 8/21/2012 #24
Geneivere StarryEyes

The receptionist looked up from her desk and smiled widely, "Of course we have positions open always need more personnel! Come let's set you up shall we?What do you do?"

Back in the halls .....

8/21/2012 #25
Not-To-Fit-In
Drax:*eyes twitch*I will rip out your throat and eat your remains!*in a demonic voice*And hunt and kill this Aiden.
8/21/2012 #26
Geneivere StarryEyes

"Such hate in you sir but you can't kill me, haha!" Adelaine was not Adelaine anymore.

((yeah Aiden is Addy's split plus he's bi))

8/21/2012 . Edited 8/21/2012 #27
CreativelyOriginal

"I wouldn't mind being a nurse." Ryne said.

8/21/2012 #28
Geneivere StarryEyes

Penny came running out to reception," We have a situation, patient 103 is out, Addy just broke out her room! And Drax is there with her, he won't hurt her for a while but ...but ... Crissakes this is going to be a mess! I NEED HELP HERE!"

8/21/2012 . Edited 8/21/2012 #29
Not-To-Fit-In
Drax:*grabs his Bible**knocks her upside the head*STOP THIS!I WILL *beep* KILL YOU!*infuriated*
8/21/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member