The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
River Vanisher

Located in the back of the school building. It hasn't been used for many years. As time goes by, it has turned into the hideout for gangs in school.

9/2/2012 . Edited 9/3/2012 #1
River Vanisher
Nero walked to the old basketball court. When he arrived, he looked up and found three guys with tatoos and scars looking at him. "WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING HERE?" One shouted. Nero turned to his map on his hand."Damn it. I turned my map upside down" Nero mumbled. "Sorry guys. Wrong place." Nero turned around and walked away. "HOLD ON A SECOND B***H. YOU CAN'T JUST COME I LEAVE." One of them ran after Nero and punched him in the face. Nero fell down to the ground. He turned his head and looked at the one who just hit him. Just when the gangster is about to punch him again Nero caught the gangster's fist and sqeezed it. The gangster let out an 'argh...' as he threw another punch at Nero. Nero caught the other hand as well. Nero stood up on his feet. He let go of the gangster's hands and punched him in the face. Sent him rolling back to the other two. Just when the other gangsters about to charge at him, Nero teleported away.
9/6/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member