The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Clarissa the Royal Knight

The mansion of some of the richest people in town, and strangely enough, the home of the two of the students attending or lovely, lovely school. The mansion often holds fancy parties, usually meant for adults only but on more than one occasion these adults will bring their children, of the twin's parents will event other students to attend the parties.

The mansion is huge, with marble pillars and grand staircase leading to several different rooms. One of them being Freya and Frankie, the twin's room.

9/6/2012 #1
RyanGosling48

Scooter finished his first class. Just as he was about to walk out of the room, the teacher ran up to him, and asked, "Scooter, can you deliver this knife to Freya De'Lancey?" Scooter took the knife, and nodded. He walked out of the school, and towards Freya's mansion.

When Scooter arrived at the mansion, he walked to the side, and climbed up the building using the pipe. Then, he climbed in through the window, and was in Frankie's room.

9/6/2012 #2

Freya had a hand on Frankie's forehead. Frankie was stil lying in bed, groaning now. "My head kills," He mumbled. Freya heard someone come through her window and turned her head to see none other then Scooter.

"Scooter?" Freya tilted her head a little to the side.

Frankie on the other hand, stuck his tongue out at Scooter once Freya's head was turned. Hangover? Please, he was to good for that sort of thing. He was surprised he was even able to convince his sister he had a handover. It had been easier then he had originally thought. But, of course, Scooter would have to show up again after he had tried so hard to keep his sister away from him.

9/6/2012 #3
RyanGosling48

Scooter smiled. He said, "Teacher wanted me to give you something." He handed Freya the knife. He added, "Probably for the obstacle course." Scooter looked over at Frankie, and said, "Hangover, huh?"

9/6/2012 #4

Freya looked at the knife strangely holding it up a little. Frankie took the knife out of her hands.

"I don't want you chopping your finger off," He slurred his words together, putting the knife down on the nightstand. He did not bother to answer Scooter.

9/6/2012 #5
RyanGosling48

Scooter sighed. He said, "Well, that's all the teacher asked me to do." Scooter took Freya's hand, and led her out the room. He said, "Let's give Frankie some time alone. He obviously has a hangover right now."

9/6/2012 #6

Freya looked at him in surprise, "W-wait! I need to make sure he is alright." She turned her head around to see the door. She heard some talking coming from the other side.

"I think he's dellusional right now."

9/6/2012 #7
RyanGosling48

Scooter replied, "Probably." He smiled, and said, "I missed you a lot."

9/6/2012 #8

Freya nodded, "I missed you too!" She told him throwing her arms around him in a hug. Her brother swung the door open loking at the two.

"Guys, I have decided se would have a parool for the schoty," He mixed up a few words up, but all and all the message got across to Freya.

"A party for the school?" Freya asked, shaking her head. "No, no more parties for you."

"No more sex for you," Frankie shot back.

9/6/2012 #9
RyanGosling48

Scooter hugged back. He said, "Frankie, the party does sound tempting, but do you really want another hangover?"

9/6/2012 #10

Frankie nodded his head, 'yes'. Hangovers were great excuses for acting strangely.

Freya blinked a few times, "I guess it up to you two."

9/6/2012 #11
RyanGosling48

Scooter thought for a second, and said, "Alright." He took Freya to her room, and locked the door.

9/6/2012 #12

Frankie did not look so pleased at them locking themselves away inside of a room. So he got himself a sandwich and began a stake out outside of Freya and his own room. He munched on the sandwich.

_

Freya let herself be led away.

9/6/2012 #13
RyanGosling48

Scooter laid Freya on the bed. He got below her this time, and he kissed her. He said, "I love the taste of your lips."

9/6/2012 #14
RyanGosling48

(Clary?)

9/8/2012 #15

Freya smiled down at him, "What do they taste like?" She asked, rolling off of him. This time she would make sure it would not be so easy for him. She owed that much to Frankie, to not let herself be taken so easily once again.

9/8/2012 #16
RyanGosling48

Scooter smiled. He said, "Well... it tastes like... something fruity..."

9/8/2012 #17

Freya nodded, "Oh, I see," She told him smiling up at the ceiling.

9/8/2012 #18
RyanGosling48

Scooter looked at Freya, and he kissed her neck.

9/8/2012 #19

Freya closed her eyes emitting a moan of pleasure. Maybe she could make a game out of this to see how much Scooter wanted her. Of course she was sure she loved Scooter, but she was curious to see how badly Scooter wanted to have... well you know with her once again.

9/8/2012 #20
RyanGosling48

Scooter had a lot of pride in how he made Freya moan. He got on top of her, and kissed her lips. He then began to use his tongue for tongue kissing, or french kissing. He removed Freya's skirt.

9/8/2012 #21

Freya was caught off by the kiss, forgetting about making things difficult for Scooter. But once she felt her skirt down to her ankles, she rolled on top off Scooter. "Nope, I'm going to make this a little hard for you," She whispered into his ear, deciding to tease him for as long as she was on top. She removed his shirt and her finger trailed down his chest. She made sure her legs were on either side of him. Eventually her tongue took over her finger's job.

9/8/2012 #22
RyanGosling48

Scooter whispered, "I accept your challenge, babe." He removed Freya's shirt, and bra. He threw then off the bed.

9/8/2012 #23

Freya smirked her fingers hooking in the beltloops on his jeans. "Good," She purred rolling off of him again.

9/8/2012 #24
RyanGosling48

Scooter helped Freya finish the job, and he removed his jeans, and underwear. He was completely nude. Then, he removed Freya's panties, and he got on top of her. He kissed her lips, and ran his hand down her chest.

9/8/2012 #25

A shiver ran up Freya's spine, her skin tingling over where Scooter touched. She returned the kiss her hand caressing his cheek.

((Timeskip?))

9/8/2012 #26
RyanGosling48

(Yep.)

Later, Scooter looked around. He saw Freya, and he hugged her. He whispered, "Thanks." Then, he got off the bed, and got dressed.

9/8/2012 #27

Freya mumbled something in her sleep, her golden curls covering up her face. She looked innocent asleep, like someone who had never done a bad thing in her life.

9/8/2012 #28
RyanGosling48

Scooter got back in bed. He brushed the hair out of Freya's face. He kissed her, and whispered, "You're gonna be a mom."

9/8/2012 #29

That woke her up. No, no, no! "What!?" She shrunk back away from him. That couldn't happen, no matter what she could not be pregnant.

9/10/2012 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member