The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Master of Courage

Maria blinked and knelt down at his feet. "May I take a look at it? It probably needs medical attention." She looked up at him.

9/9/2012 #31
Pen Storysky

"Uhh, N...No, Its not much"said jake Panicking, he didnt want any more people to look at his fox fourm "B..Be sides, I thinks its healing Look I'll Demostate"he make one hard step on his foot and let out a yelp "s..s...see?..p..painless" he lied

9/10/2012 #32
Master of Courage

Maria rolled her eyes and placed a soft light hand on his shin. "Relax will you." She smiled softly at him. "I know there's something different about you, I don't know what it is, but I promise I won't say a word if you just let me have a look at it."

9/10/2012 #33
Pen Storysky

"p...do you promise?" Said Jake as he is still hesitant, but this girl, she had a soft side that made Jake felt relaxed, almost like a calming mother "...o...Okay...not a word please..."he said as he removed his sock to show his real foot, that is nearly simmilar to a Fox Paw

9/10/2012 #34
Master of Courage

Maria blinked at the fox paw and smiled softly. She ran her hand over it slowly and lightly. "You shouldn't be ashamed." She said lightly before smiling warmly up at him. "If people don't accept you as you are then they aren't meant to be in your life." She said as she started to examine his ankle.

9/10/2012 #35
Pen Storysky

"I know I shoudint be ashame...I am just Diferent from everybody else, I just dont want people to shun me or chase me out, "said Jakr blushing "hey uh, mind not doing that, My feet tends to be more sensetive"

9/10/2012 #36
Master of Courage

Maria chuckled softly. "Sorry." She looked up at him. "Do you have an ace bandage?" She asked lightly.

9/10/2012 #37
Pen Storysky

"sure, they are in the bathroom on the left"said jake

9/10/2012 #38
Master of Courage

Maria nodded and stood. "Don't move ok?" She said started back for the bathroom. (Got to go, bells about to ring for lunch)

9/10/2012 #39
Pen Storysky

"i am not planning on it "said Jake

9/10/2012 #40
Clarissa the Royal Knight

((Hi everyone! I think I'm just going to post for Mimi here but don't worry she's not going to intrude on the conversation or anything! She's just going to be heading home, and than end up stopping at the woods! :) ))

Mimi Sanders thought back to what had happened with Jake. Well, at least she had gained a new friend! She still was not sure what was so special about a 'date' but she got the feeling the logical meaning might not be what people were talking about when they used the term 'date'. Oh, well. She hugged her arms close to her as she headed back to her house, a few drops of rain plopping down in front of her. Oh, no... not rain. She hated storms, they scared her. She took in a deep breath and continued walking, trying not to think about the fact that any second now she might hear the thunder or see the lightening. It had begun to pour now, and Mimi was getting all wet. She shivered and began to run, but soon the sound of thunder made her freeze in place, her eyes widening. Next was the lightening, she ran into the woods, her eyes watering up.

9/10/2012 #41
Pen Storysky

( do you want to be Inside?)

9/10/2012 #42

((That's okay! I'm actually curious to see how this all plays out :) ))

9/10/2012 #43
Pen Storysky

( do you want to have a burdy get wet in the cold rain? besides, its Best to be inside when ist raining)

9/10/2012 #44

((If you and Moon are alright with it, than sure.))

9/10/2012 #45
Pen Storysky

( just be a bird, and Jake can let you in)

9/10/2012 #46
Master of Courage

(I'm perfectly fine with it :))

Maria returned a moment later, the ace bandage in her hand. She knelt in front of Jake again and started to wrap his ankle and arch of his foot with the bandage. She hummed softly before using the silver clasp things to hold the bandage together. "There you go." She smiled up at him before standing. "You should keep it elevated and keep an ice pack on it as well."

9/10/2012 #47
Pen Storysky

"thanks, Hey It fely nice"said Jake looking at his ankle "were you a part time nurse?"

9/11/2012 #48
Master of Courage

Maria chuckled and shook her head. "No, I just know how to take care of people. Now lay down and relax while I go hunt down an ice pack and pillow." She looked around as she stood on her feet, looking for a pillow.

9/11/2012 #49
Pen Storysky
Jake removed his hoddie to reveal his fox ears and layed back on the sofa
9/11/2012 #50
Master of Courage

Maria returned moments later, having found a pillow and an ice pack. The ice pack was wrapped in a towel. She moved down to his feet and slowly and lightly lifted his hurt ankle and put it on the pillow so it was propped. She then put the wrapped ice pack over it.

9/11/2012 #51
Pen Storysky

Jake shudderd out of the cold ice pack, it made his fox ear fur stand like it was electrified, "s.s.s.soo cold"

9/12/2012 #52
Master of Courage

Maria smiled apologetically at him. "Sorry. I put the towel around it to make it less cold. Please bare with it, it'll stop it from swelling so much." She sat down on the floor.

9/12/2012 #53
Pen Storysky

"thanks"said Jake leaning back "I am just not used to cold, I mean, I wore a Jaket most of the time, when its Winter I wore it all the time"

9/12/2012 #54
Master of Courage

Maria nodded. "I can understand that."

9/12/2012 #55
Pen Storysky

Jake should try to return the favor, but he does not know what to saY "I really owe you, you know that?"

9/12/2012 #56
Master of Courage

Maria smiled at him and shook her head. "You don't owe me, in fact I count this as paying you back. If you hadn't invited me in I would have been stuck out in the rain."

9/12/2012 #57
Pen Storysky

"I dont want to see anybody be delt with the cold rain, "said Jake as he seezed a little "you are free to stay for the night, but you are going to have to wash your own clothes, you dont want me to do it"

9/12/2012 . Edited 9/12/2012 #58
Master of Courage

(erm I so did not understand that last part lol sorry X))

9/12/2012 #59
Pen Storysky

( If the rain keeps up she is free to stay in Jake's home for the nigth)

9/12/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member