The School RPG
It's a school that's more than just a school! run almost entirely by students, a majority of them, aren't even human! Make friends, find love, fight, debate- anything! Within the rules, of course. All welcome.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Master of Courage

In case you don't know what a Cathedral is its basically a very old, very BIG church. Situated far from the school and city. It stands almost ominously on a small hill surrounded by trees. Though the cathedral itself seems out of date the grounds around it are rather nice with gardens, a bush maze, fountains (The biggest one being inside the bush maze at the center), and gazebos to sit and have lunch or just talk under. The cathedral is home to one resident, Maria Crane, who "grew up" there.

9/8/2012 #1
Master of Courage

Maria sat on one of the benches inside the cathedral, looking up at the podium where the bishop would have been standing, telling what people who might have been in the church the word of god. She sighed softly and looked at her hands. The priest who had taken her in was dead now. Long since dead. And she was alone. She looked up once more at the podium and sighed again, feeling tears fill her eyes. Her hand went to the "S" necklace around her neck as she looked up at the ceiling. Her eyes followed every arch, every line of the beautifully crafted building before she was, once again, looking at the podium. Maria bit her cheek softly as she messed with her fingers.

No one has come to this place in so long... She thought to herself. I don't think anyone will come now. She sighed softly as she looked at her hands. She took a moment to register what she was wearing. Cream colored skirt, liked blue blouse, and white sandals. She sighed once more- she was making a habit of that.

9/8/2012 #2
Pen Storysky
( do you wantJakes home to be like, iddono, be seen from the cathedral "mispell lol)
9/8/2012 #3
Master of Courage

(lol its up to you :) oh and you no answer my question on whether or not you want me to make a character who'll break into his place. lol)

9/8/2012 #4
Pen Storysky
(Ether you wanta fox boy to go there for no reason or imortal girl should go to Jakes home and 'convince ' him to go to church)
9/8/2012 #5
Master of Courage

(it up to you :))

9/8/2012 #6
Pen Storysky
(Then you go to jakes homeplzz)
9/8/2012 #7
Master of Courage

(Otay give me one second :3)

9/8/2012 #8
warrenlysander

Genrikh approached the old cathedral after his classes had ended and walked over to a tree . He started carving a protection runic circle around himself and the tree and settled down for the night

8/7/2013 #9
warrenlysander

Genrikh wwlalked back to his pearl white tree and recharged the protection runes keying tiggi to the ward this had the added effect of turning the tree even whiter. He transmuted a fallen twig into a pillow and layed down to rest

8/8/2013 #10
RIP Fanfiction Account
Tiggi approached Genrikh from behind observing his behavior
8/8/2013 #11
warrenlysander

Genrikh spasmed, he was having a recurring nightmare of the vampire lord desecrating his parents and taunting him. He snaps awake with a gasp his right hand grasping his swords hilt with white knuckles his eye wide and blood shot his breath coming in pants

8/8/2013 #12
RIP Fanfiction Account
"strange" she whispered creeping closer
8/8/2013 #13
warrenlysander

His ears twitched and swivled backwards " to whom ever may be behind me the last one attempted to sneak up on my ended up in the I.c.u

8/8/2013 #14
RIP Fanfiction Account
Tiggi's ears fell back " I'm sorry" she said stepping back
8/8/2013 #15
warrenlysander

"I apologize tig you didn't need to hear that" replied genrikh "I apologize if I've frieghtend you"

8/8/2013 #16
warrenlysander

He stood and turned placed a closed fist over his heart and bowed

8/8/2013 #17
RIP Fanfiction Account
Tiggi blushed slightly " I'm sorry I shouldn't of snuck up on you" she smile slightly " it's just something I do for some reason"
8/8/2013 #18
warrenlysander

HE rose from his bow and nodded " I shall extend the runic circle to provide a bigger area of survalence. Now I beileve we have an area to see ." Who knows I might find a house or apartment or decide for a dorm. After youWatashi no chīsana kitsune" he reached into his trench coat and pulled out a fedora and placed it upon his head

8/8/2013 #19
RIP Fanfiction Account
Tiggi smiled and sat down next to the tree
8/8/2013 #20
warrenlysander

"Ah I see we are not to leave just yet so what classes do you have"

8/8/2013 #21
RIP Fanfiction Account
"cooking, English,maths, history, science and art" Tiggi replied " you?"
8/8/2013 #22
warrenlysander

"Science art band ancient bylonian and alchemy" he replied a breif chilled wind passed around them. " would you like a coat tig"

8/8/2013 . Edited 8/8/2013 #23
RIP Fanfiction Account
Tiggi shakes her head" thanks for the offer. I don't get cold easy"
8/8/2013 #24
warrenlysander

AN annoying blare sounded off from genrikh coat he seatched around for a minute or two before withdrawing a comical alarm clock "hey you got any classes for the next hour?" He asked

8/8/2013 #25
RIP Fanfiction Account
Tiggi stares at the clock" no and why do you have analarm clock?"
8/8/2013 #26
warrenlysander

"A consequence of being part elven I can make most anything yet i can't seem to fill all of them in a sane manor besides I find I funny also it let's me know when its time for lunch so my treat"

8/8/2013 #27
RIP Fanfiction Account
Tiggi eyes light up " yes please" she jumps up effortlessly
8/8/2013 #28
warrenlysander

"Then please come along" he offerd her his arm "who knows you might just help me pickout a nice cozy apartment"

8/8/2013 . Edited 8/8/2013 #29
warrenlysander

http://www.fanfiction.net/topic/33066/93712602/1/t he-city

8/8/2013 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Uhm. its me Vee
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member