The Asylum
For all talk on House on Haunted Hill. Come in, and have a seat...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Nenshite
Dude. Creepy effects (for the new and old ones), but they're so cool though.
9/7/2007 #1
barbthebookworm
yeah.. the old one was awesome though!
10/9/2007 #2
amberson
This is more like a fiction movie. I must say one should see this with their friends
12/3/2007 #3
Chromaggia
It was pretty creepy. Even though there seemed to be a bit too much gore, it creeped me out. Expecially when that dude's head is all hollowed out.
3/8/2008 #4
twi69

which one was with the rollor coaster conductor??

1/20/2011 #5
MentosgoBoom

House on Haunted Hill 1999, the remake of the original

3/8/2011 #6
twi69

O...then i havent seen the original is it good?? i know the remake was pretty good...

3/9/2011 #7
The Weaver of Words

Yeah, I'll agree with you, House on Haunted Hill scarred me when I was eight, but I rewatched it and NOW IT IS MY ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!!

4/21/2011 #8
jdavies731

Hello Film Fans,

We are currently conducting academic (non-commercial) research on film fans as part of a wider project on cultural value.

In the initial phase of our research, we are conducting a nationwide online survey, and we would love to hear your views and opinions on film. We would be really, really grateful if you could participate in the survey by visiting

www.culture-survey.org

We would also be really grateful if you could share the link with others who are interested in film and share the details of our survey on facebook or via twitter.

As a thank you for your time and efforts all respondents to the survey will be entered into a prize draw over £1,000. We will also invite some respondents for in-depth interviews, for which you will receive £20 for your time and efforts.

If you are interested in hearing more about the project and our findings, or would like to get in touch with us, please visit the project website (www.culture-survey.org/home).

Thank you so much for your help!

6/4/2014 #9
Forum Moderators: Nenshite
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member