The Tales of The Heroes
Fable RP anyone? Choose your own hero, and fight to make your name in the world of Albion. What secrets will you uncover? Who will live? Who will die? In the end, your actions shall save or destroy the world we fight in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
almostinsane

"Yeah and I can heal with Will too," Doran said, getting some bandages from his pack, "Warn her about removing the bullet, though."

12/22/2008 #31
Demon King Francis

Jack nodded before leaning in close to the she-balverine and looked her in the eyes. "Ok I'm going to remove the bullet now and I need you to remain calm."

"Ok" she said as she spread her legs so that Jack could get better access to the wound.

Leaning in Jack began to rapidly think "don't look between her legs" as he slowly reached inside the wound and grasped the bullet. "Ok here we go." he said as he yanked with all his might and out popped the little lead ball. "Ok now I'm going to steralize your wound" he continued as he opened a bottle of his hardest liquor "shame I'll never be able to drink it but at least it won't be wasted." he thought, pouring the liquor onto the Balverine's wound as she growled in pain before Jack wrapped her wound in bandages and kissing it in a soothing manner.

It was at this point that Jack's eyes wandered across a certen spot, "See something you like down there?" the She-balverine cooed as Jack pulled his head back quickly, a blush covering his face. "No-I mean yes I mean I don't know......" he said flustered as the balverine giggled. "W-well Doran you had better heal her wound completely...." Jack continued as he turned away from both Doran and the balverine.

12/22/2008 #32
almostinsane

Doran had a bit of disgusted look on his face as he laid his hands on the wound and pumped Will into it to heal it. He muttered under his breath, "Beastialitor..."

Skorm chuckled, "Well, to each his own, as I always say."

"So you're okay with people worshipping shadows instead," Avo asked mildly.

"Shut up old man!!!!! I HATE THOSE TEMPLES!!!!!!" Skorm shouted, "I prefer T.O.B.Y.!!!!"

12/23/2008 #33
Demon King Francis

Jack simply flipped Doran off as the balverine stood up and patted his head. "Thanks sweetie I feel a lot better now." she said, (though Doran would have only herd barks and yips) as she walked over to Jack and hugged him tightly. "You are the nicest human I'v ever met! Not like those other humans trying to kill us all" she squeeled as Jack began to choke. "P-please....chokeing me...." he gasped as the balverine dropped him and blushed. "Oops sorry" she giggled "My names is Elizebeth by the way....but YOU can call me lizzy" "Hey lizzy.....so where are thse hunters again?" he said before turning to Doran "You catch that? Hunters....must be what's got the balverines all excited."

12/23/2008 #34
almostinsane

"You know, if balverines didn't eat people, there wouldn't be hunters," Doran pointed out.

"We should seek a peaceful resolution," Avo suggested.

"That's boring. LET'S KILL THE HUNTERS!!!!!" Skorm shouted.

12/23/2008 #35
Demon King Francis

Jack shrugged as he pulled out his own pistol. "Well the balverines need meat to survive. Maybe people should consider feeding them once in a while so they don't eat them?" he said as he twirled the gun. "well I'm off to the hunting camp I hear it's stationed in a small gypsy camp not far from here."

12/23/2008 #36
almostinsane

Doran raised an eyebrow, "And what exactly are you going to do to them, Jack?"

"Kill them?" asked Skorm hopefully.

12/23/2008 #37
Demon King Francis

Jack smiled. "probably make them wet their pants and promise to never hunt again unless in self defnese....and if they refuse....kill the leader and make them my followers....or something like that"

12/23/2008 #38
almostinsane

"Your ability to see the situation from both sides is... questionable," Doran told him, "It is a fool that shoots first and asks questions later."

"Very wise," Avo commentned in approval.

"I suppose," agreed Skorm, "Evil does require patience, after all."

12/23/2008 #39
Demon King Francis

Jack stopped in his tracks and turned to Doran. "Well do YOU have a better idea? No? Then stop asking questions and making criticism and just go with it my man. I'v done this lots of times." he said as he pocketed his pistol and pulled his sword. "sometimes a sharp blade is just as good as respect. Take off an dear and most people will *snicker* "Listen" to what you have to say"

12/23/2008 #40
almostinsane

"Very well then. Lead the way, Jack," Doran told the his friend with a shrug, "We might as well begin."

12/23/2008 #41
Demon King Francis

"Thank you" Jack said with a bow. "I'm glad you don't object." he continued as he marched his way towards the camp.

12/23/2008 #42
almostinsane

Doran followed him, rolling his eyes and muttering something under his breath and holding out his hannd as lightning surrounded it. He smiled a little. He loved usinng Will power.

12/23/2008 #43
Demon King Francis

Jack continued to walk as before he stopped and looked around before he spotted Lizzy who was following him. "What are you doing here? It's much too dangerous at their camp for you." he said as he looked her in the eyes.

Lizzy simply giggled "Aww cute Jackie is worried about me so nice!" she said as he picked Jack up again and hugged him into her chest.

Jack sighed, he enjoyed his current posistion but he couldent let her get hurt. "Yes I know you think I'm cute but you have to stay here ok?"

"Fine" Lizzy said, sulking a little as she dropped Jack to his feet. "Good" Jack replied as he patted her side. "I'll be back soon." he said with a chuckle as he continued on his way.

12/23/2008 #44
almostinsane

(OOC: Just wondering. Is she in balverine or human form?)

"Are you ready, 'Jackie'?" Doran asked his companion with a smirk. He was going to tease him a lot about this for now on.

12/23/2008 #45
Demon King Francis

(OOC: Balverine she's a full balverine ^^" lots of trouble for yongue Jackie)

Jack chuckled. "Yeah I'm ready.....at least I don't have voices in my head" he mumbled as he pulled out his pistol and walked into the hunting camp. "Evening Gents" he said with a smile as the hunters all looked up "I have it on a good authority that you lot are hunting balverines?" "What's it to you runt?" one of the hunters said as he spat on he ground. "I'm here to make sure you never hurt another one." "Oh yeah and how are you gonna stop us?!" the biggest of the groups said, he seemed to be the leader. "Like this." Jack simply said, pulling his gun and shooting the man in the head. "Ok now anybody else wanna try something dumb? Huh? C'mon make my day punks!" Jack taunted as the others grabbed their guns and crossbows "Oh Snap!" he shouted as he dove for cover.

12/23/2008 #46
almostinsane

(OOC: Oh, I see.)

"Reckless like his ancestors," commented Avo as Doran sent a blast of lightning at the huters before taking cover behind a tree to avoid pistol shots.

'Not now, Avo,' Doran thought to himself as he began firining bursts of lightning and flame. When he had killed three hunters, Doran used his Will to reanimate their bodies.

"He's one of those necromancers!" a hunter cried as his form comrades charged at him. Doran smirked and sent out another ball of lightning, "How many are left, Jackie?"

12/23/2008 #47
Yremix

(OOC: Kay...)

The tall and armoured adventurer had been wandering through many camps trying to beg for food. At the moment he was homeless and didn't have a job. The sound of gunfire and lightning led him to the Hunter's camp where he hid behind a tree to see what was going on.

"I bet if I helped those guys out they'd give me some food." Owl thougt to himself. Moments later he was running at the hunters, eventually tripping over a rock. The armoured man was now face down in the dirt, praying he wouldn't be shot in the back. "Uhh, a little help here please..."

12/23/2008 #48
Demon King Francis

"Looks to be only a few more...and don't call me Jackie!" Jack shouted as he fired his pistol again, killing the last of them. "And now there's none." he said as he looked over at Owl. "Hm...Seems we have a wandering guest." he said, pocketing his pistol and walking over to Owl, kicking his side lightly. "You alright there?.....You need some help?"

12/23/2008 #49
Yremix

Owl got up as quick as he could when the last hunter was killed. "No I don't, see I was distracting them so you could finish the job and it worked perfectly."

"You really should have more people in your team, it's a good thing I was here." Owl hoped they would believe this, as it was his last chance to get some food.

12/23/2008 #50
Demon King Francis

Jack rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah you were a BIG help how could we EVER have survived without you" he said, his voice thick with sarcasm. "look I killed these buggers so that the balverines could survive....one in paticular as a matter of fact. She-" "Jackie! Oh Jackie!" "Speak of the devil here she comes now." Jack said as Lizzy bound her way towards him and pounced him with a squeel. "You did it! I was SO worried!" she squeeled as Jack was swung side to side in a loveing hug as he called to Owl "Help yourself to their food. Just save some for us, and leave the gold that's mine!!!!"

12/23/2008 #51
Yremix

Through his helmet he could see the balverine comin towards them and was about to run until it started to hug the the guy. While he was caught in the grip, Owl started to take most of the food he could find. "Uh Nice pet you have there.. Anyway i'm Owl, a pretty famous warrior around here." He said to the balverine lover. "If you need any more help just ask, i'll be right behind you."

12/23/2008 #52
almostinsane

"He's lying," Skorm commented disdainfully, "He's just a homeless beggar."

"He did distract them, though," Avo told his counterpart pointedly.

Doran shook his head, "I don't need anyone, except maybe the voices in my head."

12/23/2008 #53
Demon King Francis

Jack chuckled as Lizzy growled. "I am NOT his pet!" she growled even though Owl couldent understand her. "Well do you have any skills Mr.Owl? You need to have some kind of skill to join on Jack Rodger the seventh's group."

12/24/2008 #54
Fishy Crackers

Out, sitting on the ledge of the Bowerstone Bridge, Mune twirled his prized pistol around on his index finger, keeping careful not to let it fall but still freely enough to keep his interest in what he was doing. That was because he had nothing else to do, normally he'd head to Brightwood tower looking for a fight, but the amount of Spire Gaurds was low since word got out about Lucien's death.

He had indeed thought of heading to Westcliff and taking up Balverine hunting, but he didn't much care for the idea, since he first saw them at childhood. Not a very pleasant sight, but at least he was alive. Anyway, back to now, he undid the front of his Anti-Gaurd uniform, and pulled out an Iron Flintolk Rifle. Of course a person such as this would never be caught without a spare gun, in fact he usually saved his Red Dragon for moe important tasks.

Holstering his Red Dragon, he took aim wih his rifle, and after a quick shot, visible by the naked eye yet still quite a bit away, a small sparrow fell out of the sky. It didn't have the terrifying yet exciting feeling of battle, but at least he got to shoot something. Strangely enough, he felt that he should have aimed for another bird; the sparrow... just left a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach.

2/15/2009 #55
Demon King Francis

Jack turned away from Owl and cracked his neck. "Well....we had better be heading out. We got a lot of stuff to do, tempels to burn and all that." he said before a furred paw stopped him. "can I come with you?" Elizibeth growled with a pleading look. "wellll....okay" Jack said with a smile.

2/15/2009 #56
almostinsane

"And I shall take my rightful place as the true God of EVil in Albion!" Skorm shouted through Doran's mouth.

Doran scowled and said, "I hate it when he does that."

2/16/2009 #57
Demon King Francis

"Jeeze guy.....problems much?" Jack said with a laugh.

2/16/2009 #58
almostinsane

"It's Skorm. Not me," Doran told Jack with a scowl.

2/16/2009 #59
Demon King Francis

"I know I'm just busting your chops." Jack said before Elizibeth pounced on him and barked. "Mine!" and grabbed Jack's collar with her teeth and bounded off. "Guys?....Help?!" he called back as he was dragged away.

2/16/2009 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Firestrider
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member