The Tales of The Heroes
Fable RP anyone? Choose your own hero, and fight to make your name in the world of Albion. What secrets will you uncover? Who will live? Who will die? In the end, your actions shall save or destroy the world we fight in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Demon King Francis

Jack was soon dancing all over the bar, singing "What do ya do with a drunken salor? What do ya do with a drunken salor? What do ya do with a drunken salor early in the morning." before he slumped over to Skorm. "I love this guy right here....he's always so.....so funny!" Jack said drunkenly as he laughed louder than was neccessary before passing out on the floor and was quickly scooped up by Lizzie.

2/17/2009 #91
almostinsane

Doran laughed as Jack collapsed but frowned when his top card was used to bail him out on the last row. Oh, well. Thanks to the triple and the fact he made a huge bet, his winnings were still large. He grinned and shook the Game Master's hand as he congratulated him on the round.

2/17/2009 #92
Demon King Francis

Jack sprang back up to his feet. "God that feels great! Nothing like a little alcohol in your system ey?" he asked to a loud cheer from the patrons. "Hey forget the rules of common society Yeah I'm in love with a balverine so what? She's a damn beautiful balverine aint she?" he asked as Lizzie blushed and gave him a small lick on the cheek.

2/17/2009 #93
almostinsane

"She's furry and, well, not really human," Doran commented, "No offense, Lizzie."

2/17/2009 #94
Demon King Francis

"none taken" Lizzie said. "So she's furry. That just makes her so much warmer and much more pleasing to snuggle against. And she's more human than you know....you just gotta know how to speak the language."

2/17/2009 #95
almostinsane

"Okay. To each his own," Doran muttered, "I think I'll look for a less furry companion for myself in the future."

2/17/2009 #96
Demon King Francis

"Feel free to man. As long as it's true love I don't care." Jack said with a smile as Lizzie hugged him close to her, most of the patrons were too drunk to care or notice.

2/17/2009 #97
almostinsane

"Thank you for your understanding," Doran told Jack before taking a ship of his own beer. He wondered vaguely why some people were convinced that alcohol somehow made your corrupt and fat.

2/17/2009 #98
Demon King Francis

"No problem" Jack said with a smile. "I'd like to find the guy that made beer.....and....uh....oh yeah and buy that guy a beer!"

2/17/2009 #99
almostinsane

Doran shook his head, "Wouldn't he already have his own beer?"

2/17/2009 #100
Demon King Francis

"holy crap your right....but what if he didn't drink? Their's irony for ya" Jack said with a laugh.

2/17/2009 #101
almostinsane

"How would he know if his beer tastes good or not if he doesn't drink?" Doran asked Jack, cocking an eybrow.

2/17/2009 #102
Demon King Francis

"I don't know.....flip a coin or something?" Jack said with a shrug.

2/18/2009 #103
almostinsane

Doran rolled his eyes, "I hardly think that's a valid way to test your craft."

2/18/2009 #104
Demon King Francis

"hey I never said it was a good way did I? I just said it could be what he did." Jack said with a laugh. "hey....why does everybody think beer makes you fat and corrupt? I'v never understood that."

2/18/2009 #105
almostinsane

Doran opened his mouth but Skorm answered for him, "That would be the Temple of Light monks. Not even the Old Man taught that rubbish. He liked a glass of wine himself. Damn monks are more corrupt than Avo's or mine ever were. Makes me proud."

2/18/2009 #106
Demon King Francis

"Yeah?.....so why you wanna destroy um then? I mean if they make you so proud" Jack said in a sarcastic tone as he looked up at Lizzie who licked his nose. Suddenly a guard walked in. "Oy! I'm gonna have to put that beast of yours down and arrest you!" "On what charges?" Jack asked with a glare. "On the charges of having an illegal relationship with an animal and for bringing sed animal into the town!" The guard said, drawing his pistol, only to find Jack's pointed at him. "I wouldent do that if I were you....you see I have a habit of not spairing people who hurt my loved ones.....I go quite mad you see." "and threatening a guard That'll cost you extr-" A shot rang out as the guard was blown back, a single bullet wound in his head was prominent. "God damn guards are the corrupt ones here!" Jack said as some patrons cheered....others stayed quiet.

2/18/2009 #107
almostinsane

Doran rolled his eyes as two guards burst into the roo and rew their pistols, seeing their fallen comrade. He sighed, "Great. It looks like we have a fight on our hands."

"Oy. You're under arrest for murder," a guard told Jack before telling Doran, "And you're under arrest as an accomplice!"

"What! That's not fair!" Doran shouted. Before the guard could fire his pistol, however, the mage already sent a Force Push at him and his partner, sending them out the pub. He grimaced, "Great..."

2/18/2009 #108
Demon King Francis

"Sorry man....didn't know it would get this wild!" Jack said, pulling another clockwork pistol out. "Amy run! I'll meet you at the gypsy camp! I'm kind of well known there....I'm like robin hood to them." "Gotcha!" Lizzy barked as he bounded out of the pub and out of town before more guards could show. "Let's get ready for a good old fashioned guard slaugher!!!.....Doran you head out to I'll take care of these idiots. I'll meet ya once I run out of targets to shoot!"

2/18/2009 #109
almostinsane

"Shouldn't we try fighting our way out of the city?" Doran asked as he sent a purst of lightning at a guard coming at him with a sowrd and then a ghost sword at a guard behind him.

2/18/2009 #110
ShadowDragonAmor

(Where is this taking place? I wanna get in on it.)

4/2/2009 #111
Fishy Crackers

{I assume it's the Cow and the Corset}

4/2/2009 #112
ShadowDragonAmor

(Thank you.) Hyaou had left wraithmarsh and made his way toard oakifiel. When he got there he saw a scuffle happening outside. He got out a steel flintlock rifle and took aim disarming them of their weapons with each shot.

4/2/2009 #113
Fishy Crackers

{The Cow and the Corset is the bar in Bowerstone, the Sandgoose is the one in Oakfield)

4/2/2009 #114
Demon King Francis

Jack's pistol flew out of his hand and he looked to see Hyaou. "The hell man?!" Jack shouted as he looked at him. and picked his gun back up.

4/2/2009 #115
almostinsane

Doran created a ghost sword and handed it to Jack, "Here. It will disappear after awhile, but it'll come back to you after you throw it." To emphasize his point, he threw another ghost sword at a charging guard, impaling him. He held up his hand and the sword came twirling back, "See?"

4/2/2009 #116
Demon King Francis

Jack smiled as he threw the sword and pierced two guards and made the sword fly back to him. "This is sweet!" he said with a cheer as Shadow hissed inside of him. "Ahh so much blood how I missed it!" he hissed to himself as Jack continued to slash and impale.

4/2/2009 #117
ShadowDragonAmor

"Sorry bout that." Hyaou yelled to Jack as he began taking crotch shots at the guards to help them.

4/7/2009 #118
Demon King Francis

Jack smiled. "No problem!" he shouted back as he thew his sword again and fired at the guards arms.

4/7/2009 #119
ShadowDragonAmor

Hyaou saw more gaurds were coming. "Not good." He thought as he began charging a summon spell. In a flash of Blue whisps the dead souls of the guards already killed rose up and began attacking.

"Come on while they are distracted." Hyaou yelled near the entrance to bowerstone.

4/7/2009 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Firestrider
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member