Questions
Any random questions that pop into your head and a place to post any and all interesting facts you come up with to do with The Covenant and any and all actors therein
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Treason666
A while ago (maybe a year) I read a Covenant fanfic, and there was another covenant, but they were "sisters". They were the reincarnations (I think) of a few women who were burned at the stake during the Salem Witch Trials. They were cursed to never live past the original death days, and on the days that their ancestors died, they had extreme pain and found the Sons later on. The Book of Damnination was used by both, as was the place that they met. That's all I remember, and I can not find it, could anyone help me out??? Thank you in advance, Harlyn
12/20/2010 #1
MissRoxy27
Wow! That sounds like a really good story. Maybe you should try googling key words from the story. That might pick it up. Btw, I recently posted a story about the covenant. Here's the link if u wanna read it: http://m.fanfiction.net/s/7734211/1/
1/13/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: Sweetest-Sammy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member