Challenges
A place to talk Grey's and to post or accept challenges for other users. Come in and see!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Dysari

I have a story idea.... the challenge is to anyone that can write it... from the end of season seven...

meredith realizes derek has been her weakness.. tried to remake her, has never really accepted who she is at her basic level..she sees that he is the root of many of her problems... one of the few decisions she has made all by herself (helping Adele) was just not understood by Derek.. it brings her an epiphany..Finally she realizes Derek is not good for her... Cristina is downstairs she could help with some clarity...

she loses her job, but gets it back by the chief taking the blame.. (season 8 spoilers hint at this)

my possible pairings for this story.. Meredith.. Mark....or Meredith..Jackson. I think either of these could understand her and make a better basic chemistry, than Derek. I've always thought Meredith and Mark would make a great couple... the Dark Twisty stuff...etc.

secondary pairings depending on your primary choice... Cristina..Jackson.. Lexie..Jackson.. Lexie..Alex

Cristina may or may not keep her baby writers choice ,, though I think she will not

Meredith may or may not keep Zola again writers choice.

please stay true to characters and storyline so far in the show..

have fun with it and I look forward to reading them

9/3/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: MoonlightGardenias
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member