Slash couples
What you favorite slash couples from PR Note:If you don't like slashs don't read this forum.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

I was reading a couple of Hunter/Blake and the author said it was i***. Coud these two be consider a i*** couple.

12/14/2009 #1

That's a good question. Technically, their brothers, but not biological ones and I'm not exactly sure what the law says on that. I can see them being a couple, though.

3/27/2010 #2

As far as I understand i***, you have to be biologically related, so Hunter and Blake wouldn't be considered as such. Catch ya on the flip side.

12/27/2010 #3

Yes you do, but from a legal standpoint, since they are legally brothers, it still could be. I don't know how all the technicalities work and all, but since they're legally adopted brothers, it makes since that it still could be i***. I'm not sure. But I still do like them as a couple, though.

1/4/2011 #4

I say if they're not biologically related, said so by JasonLeeScottFan, then Blake and Hunter should make a cute couple! ^W^

5/17/2011 #5
Forum Moderators: Buffyxenaman
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member