The Peanuts Fanfiction Forum
Chat about the famous comic by Charles Shultz that lasted half a century. Discuss the trials and tribulations of the characters, their various relationships, fanfiction ideas, and Snoopy.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
HPDrummerman

Well we're coming into the home stretch of the second season of PEANUTS: The Next Chapter, and once again, it's time to tease the finale. After the season finale, I will start work on the next special "Summer of Chaos" which will follow the season finale. I haven't revealed the plot as of yet because the finale will reveal the beginning of the story. Now the synopsis states that an old foe comes back. Now I haven't revealed who that foe is because it's a surprise, kind of like the season one finale last time, which was, in fact, Dolores who was the "blast from the past" reveal.

Now getting to the finale itself, it is titled "Peggy Jean's Return" as I bring back Charlie Brown's old flame, Peggy Jean, to stir the pot in CB/Frieda's relationship. While you won't have to worry about PJ splitting them up, you will have to wait and see what happens. Also I mention Sally's recovery, but that's not the biggest news in the episode. I mentioned that CB and Sally will be getting a new baby brother. You will have to wait to see what this brother's name will be.

Getting back to the foe that returns, who do YOU think it will be? Again I won't reveal who it is until the finale is posted, but you are free to speculate. And unlike last time where I revealed what choices were and weren't for the "blast from the past", I'm not doing the same here, because there are only a few foes in the PEANUTS world.

5/3/2019 #1
Forum Moderators: RisanF
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member