The Peanuts Fanfiction Forum
Chat about the famous comic by Charles Shultz that lasted half a century. Discuss the trials and tribulations of the characters, their various relationships, fanfiction ideas, and Snoopy.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Nonamenonamenonameplease

"Forget it, Chuck! It'll never happen!"

5/10/2012 #31
Tiger Lover 16 SPARE ACCOUNT

I think you're being pesimistic noname, I've seen all your reviews, and while I agree with you on some things I think you're just being a grump, of course us writers care about Charlie Brown, I myself always feel guilty when I write for him because I don't like seeing him suffer, but an important part of writing good fanfictions is to keep everyone in character as much as possible, so that means that us writers have to write about the world treating Charlie Brown unfairly, we all want to see him succeed though, that's the ultimate goal of the stories I'm writing. And to answer the point of this forum, I pick Peppermint Patty. While some people may disagree, I think they're a near perfect match for each other. They balance each other out quite nicely, and while Peppermint Patty can be a bit harsh on Charlie Brown at times, she's just trying to cover up her true feelings because she's young and confused and, in my opinion, I think she's a bit insecure about whether Charlie Brown would like her back. I wish more people would write about this pairing, all most people seem bothered to write around here anymore is Lucy-Schroeder one shots, and while I've supported that pairing I'm getting tired of seeing people publish stories about them. Charlie Brown is the main character people, you should be writing about him! If I had the time and the ability to keep off writers block I'd write a lot more stories about Charlie Brown and Peppermint Patty, just to balance out the mixed bag of LucyxSchroeder stories. I don't see what's so special about those two, I'd like to read some good fanfictions about all the other characters once in a while. Hopefully someone intends to do something about that. Despite being a loyal fan of the CBxPP pairing though, I also don't mind reading about Charlie brown being paired up with Violet, they did have an obvious attraction to each other in the early years of Peanuts, but I myself wouldn't write bout that pairing.

8/28/2012 #32
Dolores-the-Dip

I also like Marcie/Franklin (or MarLin)

4/26/2018 #33
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: RisanF
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member