Skins
This forum is about E4 teen show Skins.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
grahamapop

Greetings, all! :D My name is Paul and I’m helping BBC Video release the first season of Skins to DVD! I've tried contacting the mods here but for a thread, but didn't get a response so hope this is okay. As a big fan myself, I'm super excited to let you all know that Skins: Volume 1 features over eight hours of content in a three-disc set containing all nine episodes of the original British first season, as well as bonus video diaries and additional storylines! (I could watch the video diaries all day!)

For more details, check out the BBC America Shop: www.bbcamericashop.com/video/skins-volume-1-14893.html

So, where are all my Skins fans at!? I've seen all the episodes and have to say my fave character is Cassie. She is a sweet ball of confusion and balances out the show. I like to think of her as the cream to my coffee! :D Who is everyone's favorite character?

1/23/2009 #1
grahamapop

Hey guys! :) Check out Tony's video diary, it's online at the BBC America Shop. You can check it out here

Cheers, enjoy! :D

1/30/2009 #2
grahamapop

Hey guys! :) Check out Tony's video diary, it's online at the BBC America Shop. Check it out here:

Cheers, enjoy! :D

1/30/2009 #3
grahamapop

Hey guys, congrats to the Skins cast on their GLAAD award nomination for Best Comedic Series!!! Skins is competing against Desperate Housewives, Reaper, Greek and Ugly Betty. Go Skins, go! :) We'll find out the winner on April 18th.

Anyone catch Dev Patel on the Daily Show the other night? He's so enthusiastic, I love it! Doesn't hurt that Anwar is one of my faves :)

2/6/2009 #4
weweresobeautiful

My favorite character is defiantly Chris, or Freddie.

[:

4/25/2009 #5
lolululaladidah

love effy and emily

5/13/2009 #6
Cuthbert72

First generation: Its got to be CASSIE!! She was a lovely gentle person and also very beautiful.

Second Generation: Freddie. He really cared about Effy and eventually died for her.

Third generation: It depends on the characters, but Freya Moval is very pretty.

8/10/2010 #7
Cuthbert72

Third Generation: Mini was pretty, but an insecure person who used bitchiness to cover her insecurity. Therefore my favourite character is Franky.

5/10/2011 #8
Forum Moderators: lolululaladidah
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member