Skins
This forum is about E4 teen show Skins.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
dreezle071

Hi! Does anyone have a copy of "Clean Sheet" and "Keep Yourself Warm"? I've been looking for them for ages now.. I can't find anything online.. :((

10/12/2016 #1
Cuthbert72

I believe "Cleaner Sheets" was one of the Naomily stories written by a contributor called "mynameislizzie" who disappeared rather abruptly in early June last year. She was a trainee paramedic. When she vanished, she left Naomily shaped holes in Western Australia and the Topkapi Palace in Istanbul. She left two unfinished stories. I suddenly found that her reviews of my stories were from "VOID PLEASE" (**. i'm not sure about "Keep Yourself Warm", but that may be one of her stories as well.

4/18 #2
Cuthbert72

I believe "Cleaner Sheets" was one of the Naomily stories written by a contributor called "mynameislizzie" who disappeared rather abruptly in early June last year. She was a trainee paramedic. When she vanished, she left Naomily shaped holes in Western Australia and the Topkapi Palace in Istanbul. She left two unfinished stories. I suddenly found that her reviews of my stories were from "VOID PLEASE" (**. i'm not sure about "Keep Yourself Warm", but that may be one of her stories as well.

4/18 #3
Forum Moderators: lolululaladidah
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member