Skins
This forum is about E4 teen show Skins.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
MarkedGirl14

Who's your favorite Skins 1&2 Characters? I love Tony although he was a j*** in most of the first season, but he was a hot j*** as well as a great dynamic character ) I also like Chris and Maxxie, you guys?

12/2/2012 #1
Cuthbert72

I really rate Sid and especially Cassie. I fell in love with her before the end of the second episode. I agree with you about Tony being a j***. After bringing Sid and Cassie together, everything he did seemed aimed at separating them; even nearly costing Cassie her life on one occasion. He did, however rescue the situation by helping Sid to go to New York to find Cassie.

2/6/2013 #2
HistoryBuff101

I personally love Tony, and I feel like I'm the only one that does. He might be an sociopathic a***, but he's a charismatic, charming, funny sociopathic a*** who keeps things entertaining. The whole show would be a whole hell of alot more boring without him. not to mention, we wouldn't have Nicholas Hoult to look at.

3/1/2013 #3
My Name Is Tasty Kake

I know that I'm late, but I just started watching skins on netflix because it looked interesting. I know that it has been off for a while, but anyways... my favorite character was a tie between Maxxie and Chris and Sid.

I think Maxxie was definitely the sweetest character. Something about his softness made the show sweet and Maxxie just made me smile. He was gay but fit in well with everyone because I hate shows that have gays and theres an awkward tension around them, and there wasn't that for Maxxie. He wasn't really into partying and drugs and sex like the others, but he still had fun and had a nice place in the show. Plus he was soooooo cute. I just want Maxxie to be my best friend honestly lol

I think that even though Chris was the biggest partier and drug user of the group, I think he had a lot of feelings and emotions that you can see he had even though he didn't really show them (if that makes sense). I just think he had so much happen to him in his life that drugs made him happy, and he was a very funny character and brought life and humor to the show.

I think that Sid was such a great mixture of everything good and fun because he did do the drugs and started having the weird sex with Michelle later, but he wasn't bad or anything like you could say about the others. He was so sweet and dependable and I just feel like he was a good person to everyone around him. And i think he was just so subtly funny in the show and I loved how much cares about others. Like when he liked Michelle, he loved her hard and was so loyal. But then when he started to love Cassie, he loved her even harder then he did Michelle. He just cares so much and I loved him for that

And I know I didn't mention her, but I like Effy. She wasn't really included in a lot in the show until like the end of the 2nd season/3rd season. But theres something about her. She's not really a favorite of mine. But her face and the way her character is so mysterious that she's just a character I always kept on the back of my mind. She makes me mad and frustrated and not like her in a way because she doesnt talk or have any emotion. But then again the way she acts and she's just so funny that I want to watch her.

4/23/2014 #4
My Name Is Tasty Kake

I know that I'm late, but I just started watching skins on netflix because it looked interesting. I know that it has been off for a while, but anyways... my favorite character was a tie between Maxxie and Chris and Sid.

I think Maxxie was definitely the sweetest character. Something about his softness made the show sweet and Maxxie just made me smile. He was gay but fit in well with everyone because I hate shows that have gays and theres an awkward tension around them, and there wasn't that for Maxxie. He wasn't really into partying and drugs and sex like the others, but he still had fun and had a nice place in the show. Plus he was soooooo cute. I just want Maxxie to be my best friend honestly lol

I think that even though Chris was the biggest partier and drug user of the group, I think he had a lot of feelings and emotions that you can see he had even though he didn't really show them (if that makes sense). I just think he had so much happen to him in his life that drugs made him happy, and he was a very funny character and brought life and humor to the show.

I think that Sid was such a great mixture of everything good and fun because he did do the drugs and started having the weird sex with Michelle later, but he wasn't bad or anything like you could say about the others. He was so sweet and dependable and I just feel like he was a good person to everyone around him. And i think he was just so subtly funny in the show and I loved how much cares about others. Like when he liked Michelle, he loved her hard and was so loyal. But then when he started to love Cassie, he loved her even harder then he did Michelle. He just cares so much and I loved him for that

And I know I didn't mention her, but I like Effy. She wasn't really included in a lot in the show until like the end of the 2nd season/3rd season. But theres something about her. She's not really a favorite of mine. But her face and the way her character is so mysterious that she's just a character I always kept on the back of my mind. She makes me mad and frustrated and not like her in a way because she doesnt talk or have any emotion. But then again the way she acts and she's just so funny that I want to watch her.

4/23/2014 #5
Cuthbert72

To "My name is Tasty Kake"

Welcome to 'Skins' I agree with you about Maxxie. He was an all round nice guy and his sexuality was accepted by his peers. I also love your description of Sid as "sweet and dependable". These are the exact qualities which make him such a perfect partner for the adorable but troubled Cassie. He would "steady her ship" and make her feel wanted. She would inspire him to be more confident in his own character.

4/24/2014 #6
Forum Moderators: lolululaladidah
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member